Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

JCB1977
Filthy Few

Re: Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Post by JCB1977 »

Is there any definitive evidence from the RCMP that says otherwise? I would assume they speak with the FBI on matters that have crossover into each other's country.
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

@mobinfiltrator

WHO exactly is pushing Pat out? Is it multiple entities? Bonnanos/Buffalo? New Ndrangheta clans?
Moscone65
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Moscone65 »

mobinfiltrator wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:24 pm So...literally just had a sit down with a guy I know about another matter. This guy is as far from LE as it gets. He tells me Pat is out. He went to meet him just over a week ago, says he's an absolute mess, but most importantly he was by himself. No family members. No bodyguard. All alone which is very telling. I'm surprised he's not flipped.
If I was pat I would probably just leave, or use my resources to make a statement by whacking out a bunch of his enemies. I don’t see any other way out of it for him. If he were to pack his bags and leave to South America, like Argentina or something, he’d be fine as long as he doesn’t put his nose in Canada any longer. I just don’t think that pats style. So what did you source say exactly? Pat wants to leave? Surrender? What is his move?
Lupara
Full Patched

Post by Lupara »

I don't think the Luppinos can simply tell Buffalo to fuck off. That's not how it works within LCN. It will very negatively affect their standing within the larger organization and their relationships with other families. Nick Rizzuto told Montagna to fuck off followed by a sniper bullet piercing through his kitchen window. All of the old Rizzuto allies are dead and their group has been attacked from all sides. When you tell your affiliates within the Mafia to fuck off you become outlawed, such as is happening now to Musitano. This is The Sixth Family kind of thinking all over again.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn H3113 met Tapatalk

JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Lupara wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:53 pm I don't think the Luppinos can simply tell Buffalo to fuck off. That's not how it works within LCN. It will very negatively affect their standing within the larger organization and their relationships with other families. Nick Rizzuto told Montagna to fuck off followed by a sniper bullet piercing through his kitchen window. All of the old Rizzuto allies are dead and their group has been attacked from all sides. When you tell your affiliates within the Mafia to fuck off you become outlawed, such as is happening now to Musitano. This is The Sixth Family kind of thinking all over again.

Apples to oranges when comparing Canada to America. The zips over in Canada are way more fanatical about rules, traditions and protocol. Hardly so over here. For god's sake, the alleged boss of Philly is on Instagram posing for pictures or showing off his chest on vacation. His underlings are posted all over facebook. New York is the only area that I am aware of here in the U.S who actually have factions of the family from the other side. In Canada, most of them are from the other side. All due respect, Montagna was from NY with a family who has had ups and downs...Buffalo doesn't have the manpower to do anything about it. The Bonanno's have much more support. My two cents
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
mobinfiltrator
Straightened out

Post by mobinfiltrator »

Moscone65 wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:48 pm
mobinfiltrator wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:24 pm So...literally just had a sit down with a guy I know about another matter. This guy is as far from LE as it gets. He tells me Pat is out. He went to meet him just over a week ago, says he's an absolute mess, but most importantly he was by himself. No family members. No bodyguard. All alone which is very telling. I'm surprised he's not flipped.
If I was pat I would probably just leave, or use my resources to make a statement by whacking out a bunch of his enemies. I don’t see any other way out of it for him. If he were to pack his bags and leave to South America, like Argentina or something, he’d be fine as long as he doesn’t put his nose in Canada any longer. I just don’t think that pats style. So what did you source say exactly? Pat wants to leave? Surrender? What is his move?
Nothing more. Just this wiseguy is on his own. I've never seen him with less than two. This guy has loads of covert recordings of him that he wants to hand over. Might be really interesting. They were recorded during some kind of fraud investigation.
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

mobinfiltrator wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:43 pm
Nothing more. Just this wiseguy is on his own. I've never seen him with less than two. This guy has loads of covert recordings of him that he wants to hand over. Might be really interesting. They were recorded during some kind of fraud investigation.
No offense to you but if somebody on the internet has that kind of inside knowledge of Pat's status, everybody on the street must know it as well. Over/Under on when he gets whacked?

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
mobinfiltrator
Straightened out

Post by mobinfiltrator »

JCB1977 wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:11 pm
No offense to you but if somebody on the internet has that kind of inside knowledge of Pat's status, everybody on the street must know it as well. Over/Under on when he gets whacked?
No idea. No one has. I didn't ask question like "who" or "when". Everyone knows he's on his own. I really thought he might flip, but his old man was old school.
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

mobinfiltrator wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:18 pm
No idea. No one has. I didn't ask question like "who" or "when". Everyone knows he's on his own. I really thought he might flip, but his old man was old school.
Calabrese's old man was old school and so was Mike Franzese's old man...doesn't mean shit in this day in age. The old man isn't here any longer.

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

JCB1977 wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:26 pm
Calabrese's old man was old school and so was Mike Franzese's old man...doesn't mean shit in this day in age. The old man isn't here any longer.
What a pointless response. Nicky Scarfo will likely die in the can and his old man was as standup as it gets.
Some do, some don’t. Writing off Paul’s response as ‘doesnt mean shit’ was non sensical and pointless. Save your definitives on generalizations. Waste of every bodies time.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:49 pm
JCB1977 wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:26 pm
What a pointless response. Nicky Scarfo will likely die in the can and his old man was as standup as it gets.
Some do, some don’t. Writing off Paul’s response as ‘doesnt mean shit’ was non sensical and pointless. Save your definitives on generalizations. Waste of every bodies time.
Typical JCB :roll:
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
Niagarafalls
Straightened out

Post by Niagarafalls »

Any idea who hit Cece Luppino and why? By all accounts he wasn’t involved in the life other then him turning down membership. Was he just in the wrong place at the wrong time?
mobinfiltrator
Straightened out

Post by mobinfiltrator »

Niagarafalls wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:05 pm Any idea who hit Cece Luppino and why? By all accounts he wasn’t involved in the life other then him turning down membership. Was he just in the wrong place at the wrong time?
He wasn't involved. Well little bits and pieces, but it's correct he turned down membership. No idea on his suspect but prelim intel days after the shooting suggested an out of town shooter, either Buffalo or Montreal. I put a tweet out about the same, knowing Hamilton Police monitor my account. Days later HPS contacted the Feds your side of the border and Buffalo PD and asked for a bulletin to go out. I have two further leads, but one of those suspects died in 2014. Nothing further.
Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Post by Angelo Santino »

So mob infiltrator, are you at liberty to lay out the Rocco Luppino crew? Or name any Canadian based Buffalo members aside from Dom Violi?
Lupara
Full Patched

Post by Lupara »

Paul, would appreciate if you could still elaborate on Buffalo, Montreal and Papalia, which you said you would do a few days ago.