Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Lupara
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: Pasquale (Pat) Musitano shot west of Toronto

Post by Lupara »

CabriniGreen wrote:I'm pretty sure Manning just said he was under Buffalo, and that they gave the ok....
He meant Bonanno.
Snakes
Full Patched

Re: New Member

Post by Snakes »

This thread is locked. We have several open threads on the front page all talking about the same thing, so keep all Ontario/Buffalo discussion in this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=4122&start=1120
Snakes
Full Patched

Re: Pasquale (Pat) Musitano shot west of Toronto

Post by Snakes »

This thread is locked. We have several open threads on the front page all talking about the same thing, so keep all Ontario/Buffalo discussion in this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=4122&start=1120
Snakes
Full Patched

Re: Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Post by Snakes »

Keep all relevant discussion concerning Buffalo and Ontario mob activity here; we don't need a dozen different threads all talking or arguing about the same subjects. When any significant news breaks, this topic will be locked and a new one will be open.
Lupara
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Post by Lupara »

Snakes wrote:Keep all relevant discussion concerning Buffalo and Ontario mob activity here; we don't need a dozen different threads all talking or arguing about the same subjects. When any significant news breaks, this topic will be locked and a new one will be open.
Paul Manning's posts are in the other thread you just locked. Can it be merged with this one?
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

Lupara wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:41 am
Snakes wrote:Keep all relevant discussion concerning Buffalo and Ontario mob activity here; we don't need a dozen different threads all talking or arguing about the same subjects. When any significant news breaks, this topic will be locked and a new one will be open.
Paul Manning's posts are in the other thread you just locked. Can it be merged with this one?
I merged it with this one.
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

@lupara

Where exactly did he say Papalia was a Bonnano?
He said everyone with Buffalo knew he was going....
Where did you get that? lol
Lupara
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: Buffalo - Alive and well?

Post by Lupara »

Wiseguy wrote:Wow, where did this newfound respect for law enforcement come from? Could it be you guys really give a flying rat's ass about who he is or what he did?
Since you're using the you guys agaib let me chime in. What makes you think we guys have no respect for LE? Because we are sceptic about the feds auto pilot robotic responses due to recent "evidence" that there is still some activity between Buffalo and Ontario? I would greatly appreciate it if a verified FBI agent comes here too to explain their pov. I'll show that agent the same kind of respect as we do to our Canadian Donnie Brasco.

Or is it more likely you guys only care because what he's saying is what you want to hear?

It is really no different than what 'you guys' want to believe so that's a silly argument.
And the irony of your post is that we constantly have to be the adults who tell some of you there is no Santa Claus.

Like you did to that poor toddler who's youth you ruined with breaking that truth to him? God is watching and he doesn't like it.
Lupara
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Post by Lupara »

Snakes wrote:
Lupara wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:41 am
I merged it with this one.
Thanks chief.
Lupara
Full Patched

Post by Lupara »

CabriniGreen wrote:@lupara

Where exactly did he say Papalia was a Bonnano?
He said everyone with Buffalo knew he was going....
Where did you get that? lol
It's in one of his posts in response to my question. He corrected himself saying he meant Bonanno.

Because I question Papalia being with the Bonannos he said he was going to explain it all in the coming days to settle the matter.

You should find it here now since Snakes just merged that thread with this one.
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

I see it now, snakes merged the threads...sonow everything should be in one place...
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Re: Italy: Toronto on brink of mob war

Post by CabriniGreen »

This is a fantastic development for the board, REAL clarification to end all the petty bickering.... CANT WAIT!!
Lupara
Full Patched

Post by Lupara »

CabriniGreen wrote:I see it now, snakes merged the threads...sonow everything should be in one place...
I think it actually is in the other Toronto thread. I've gotten confused also. Good thing Snakes stepped in because the discussion was in 3 threads simultaneously. Now in just two...
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Re: RE: Re: Buffalo - Alive and well?

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Lupara wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:04 am
Wiseguy wrote:Wow, where did this newfound respect for law enforcement come from? Could it be you guys really give a flying rat's ass about who he is or what he did?
Since you're using the you guys agaib let me chime in. What makes you think we guys have no respect for LE? Because we are sceptical about the feds auto pilot robotic responses due to recent "evidence" that there is still some activity between Buffalo and Ontario?
Perfectly surmised. Bravo sir.

To repeat myself, again, if the Fed Buffalo office were to come out and state in light of new evidence there is still no functional Buffalo LCN operating family, I would be the first to accept it as fact. And again, repeating myself, their statement of 'no functional family remains' in Buffalo was before the emergence of the new to light 'evidence'.

So please stop playing the 'we guys dont give a fuck about/disregard/ignore/refuse to believe etc etc etc' LE views. It is not correct and tiresome.

In fact your absolute and almost cult like refusal to accept anything Paul Manning has to say, in additional to his contact, another Buffalo detective, would look to many, not myself of course, that it is you two who are ignoring LE due to, oh I dont know, adherance to a narrative, shall we say. But I wouldnt think that.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
sdeitche
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by sdeitche »

Felt good to read through this thread. Back to the old days of mob forums with the relentless bickering!! :-)