Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

JCB1977
Filthy Few

Re: Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Post by JCB1977 »

Moscone65 wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:03 am https://buffalonews.com/2019/07/18/man- ... n-buffalo/

Saw this on GBB posted by a very knowledgeable poster, ciment. Thoughts on this? Bunch of young punk kids having a random beef? Black guys? Wannabes? Lol
Interesting on where it happened. Joe Todaro Jr has long been associated with OC
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
Lupara
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: Italy: Toronto on brink of mob war

Post by Lupara »

mobinfiltrator wrote:
johnny_scootch wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:52 pm
NickleCity wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:43 am
antimafia wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:54 am
antimafia wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:41 am Paul Manning seems to have known who was involved in Musitano's murder, as well as what happened to some of the the suspects in Mexico earlier this year. Go to https://twitter.com/markalanwhittle/sta ... 3269522432 -- a tweet from April 7, 2018 -- and follow the thread, including replies.
^^^^
Manning made a post on a news website today -- you can see his tweet there. Last April, he essentially knew that Ranieri was killed the month before, as was Cudmore.

https://www.exaronews.com/arrest-made-i ... la-barberi
@SonnyI know you had questions about the reliability of Manning. It seems this suggests he is in the know. Does it lend credibility to what he told Edwards about Buffalo?

How could it not lend credence to everything he has said? If I gave a shit about twitter I'd follow him, thanks to antimafia for posting all that, probably would have never known otherwise.
My source wasn’t LE, it was TOC. From memory I found out in Feb or Mar. Both were gunned down outside a nightclub in Tijuana by the cartels. I had a second source confirm about April (again from memory and put out the tweet then) knowing Hamilton Police would see it. My employer and I don’t have the best relationship at the moment, and after their response to me giving up the suspects in the Louie Malone homicide I’d rather not contact them directly again.
Are you Paul Manning? You make it appear so.
Lupara
Full Patched

Post by Lupara »

It would be a coincidence if it's unrelated but who knows. If it is, I'm sure poor, innocent, fully legitimate, fully retired from OC Joe Todaro, Jr. can't use this headache. He already has suffered enough from all this recent bad publicity caused by Violi, who he never met.
John W
Straightened out

Post by John W »

Lupara wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:45 am
mobinfiltrator wrote:
antimafia wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:41 am Paul Manning seems to have known who was involved in Musitano's murder, as well as what happened to some of the the suspects in Mexico earlier this year. Go to https://twitter.com/markalanwhittle/sta ... 3269522432 -- a tweet from April 7, 2018 -- and follow the thread, including replies.
^^^^
Manning made a post on a news website today -- you can see his tweet there. Last April, he essentially knew that Ranieri was killed the month before, as was Cudmore.

@SonnyI know you had questions about the reliability of Manning. It seems this suggests he is in the know. Does it lend credibility to what he told Edwards about Buffalo?

How could it not lend credence to everything he has said? If I gave a shit about twitter I'd follow him, thanks to antimafia for posting all that, probably would have never known otherwise.
My source wasn’t LE, it was TOC. From memory I found out in Feb or Mar. Both were gunned down outside a nightclub in Tijuana by the cartels. I had a second source confirm about April (again from memory and put out the tweet then) knowing Hamilton Police would see it. My employer and I don’t have the best relationship at the moment, and after their response to me giving up the suspects in the Louie Malone homicide I’d rather not contact them directly again.
Yes he is, he has already introduced himself on another thread
Lupara
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Italy: Toronto on brink of mob war

Post by Lupara »

John W wrote:
mobinfiltrator wrote:
^^^^

Yes he is, he has already introduced himself on another thread
That's great. He will be an asset. I expect he will be questioned by our local forum PD about Buffalo's viability. Will be an interesting discussion to look forward to. [emoji28]
Moscone65
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Moscone65 »

The age of the guy is one of the only thing that makes me think otherwise. If it said man in his 40’s or 50’s, already you pretty much know it’s almost certainly Italian oc. When you hear a 30 something year old it could be italian oc, bikers, higher tier drug dealers, or even some older black guys. 20 something it’s usually some gang shit, but again who knows if it has any relation, perhaps.
mobinfiltrator
Straightened out

Re: New Member

Post by mobinfiltrator »

Bingo...
mobinfiltrator
Straightened out

Post by mobinfiltrator »

mobinfiltrator wrote:
^^^^

I am. I understand some may think not. I’ll provide confirmation this afternoon. (somehow)
dixiemafia
Full Patched

Re: Pasquale (Pat) Musitano shot west of Toronto

Post by dixiemafia »

JCB1977 wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:43 pmI agree Sonny but this isn’t gonna end until he’s buried.
Yep like I said with Tony Magi and Montreal, this doesn't end until Fat Pat is in a body bag. He can shoot it out but chances are he dies within the next 5 years if it goes that long. I have to give him credit, he's lasted a long time while being hunted.
If I didn't have my case coming up, I would like to come back with you gentlemen when this is over with and really lay the law down what is going on in this country.....
mobinfiltrator
Straightened out

Re: Italy: Toronto on brink of mob war

Post by mobinfiltrator »

mobinfiltrator wrote:
mobinfiltrator wrote:
^^^^

I am. I understand some may think not. I’ll provide confirmation this afternoon. (somehow)
Took this about 15 mins ago. Ive posted bits of pictures from this on Twitter over the past two years, but never the whole thing. It was a present from RCMP intel CFSEU when I finished Project Scopa. Its huge, 3’ x 4’. Should be able to see the clock with date at the top left of the ipad. Peace.Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
eboli
Full Patched

Re: New Member

Post by eboli »

mobinfiltrator wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:56 am Buffalo is still an active organization. I have no idea where anyone got the idea they’d stopped operations.
Welcome to the boards!
The Buffalo question has been discussed for some time around here. For the majority of it they were in a limbo, similar to Detroit, where some people think they are a viable organization and others think there's too little going on to justify that. People mostly speculate they are defunct since the FBI labeled them as such in 2006 and that was the dominant belief until the Violi tapes.
Niagarafalls
Straightened out

Post by Niagarafalls »

The area around La Nova isn’t the greatest. Multiple gangs in the area.
mobinfiltrator
Straightened out

Re: Pasquale (Pat) Musitano shot west of Toronto

Post by mobinfiltrator »

dixiemafia wrote:
JCB1977 wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:43 pmI agree Sonny but this isn’t gonna end until he’s buried.
Yep like I said with Tony Magi and Montreal, this doesn't end until Fat Pat is in a body bag. He can shoot it out but chances are he dies within the next 5 years if it goes that long. I have to give him credit, he's lasted a long time while being hunted.
Not that ‘fat’ anymore.

Moscone65
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Moscone65 »

Awesome to finally see more of that chart. How many guys do you think pat still has under him? More or less
mobinfiltrator
Straightened out

Post by mobinfiltrator »

Moscone65 wrote:Awesome to finally see more of that chart. How many guys do you think pat still has under him? More or less
Four capos that I know of. Maybe two more, 5 to 7 soldiers a capo, but a lot of these soldiers aren’t made guys. Maybe 30 guys he can reach out too. But with everything thats going on wouldn’t be surprised if some capped over.