Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Re: Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Post by Wiseguy »

CabriniGreen wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:59 amFor all my " rambling", I felt vindicated once the new indictment hit, that I saw coming from a fuckin mile away.... I continuously brought it to the board because I actually respect the brain power on here....and I KNEW there was fire behind that smoke. I just didnt understand how it all tied together....
Vindicated about what?
All roads lead to New York.
mobinfiltrator
Straightened out

Re: New Member

Post by mobinfiltrator »

Thank you!
motorfab
Full Patched

Post by motorfab »

Welcome Detective! You can teach us a lot about the OC in Hamilton/Ontario.
mobinfiltrator
Straightened out

Post by mobinfiltrator »

I hope I can answer some, if not the majority of your questions. I still speak with some (albeit a few) wiseguys and won’t talk directly about them, but anyone else is game on.
sdeitche
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by sdeitche »

Welcome. I follow you on Twitter. Great stuff.

You should head over to the Buffalo/Ontario thread and jump right in!

I can tell you the one question that will be asked, that you may help clarify - Is the Buffalo mob still active as an organization?
mobinfiltrator
Straightened out

Post by mobinfiltrator »

Buffalo is still an active organization. I have no idea where anyone got the idea they’d stopped operations.
John W
Straightened out

Post by John W »

mobinfiltrator wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:56 am Buffalo is still an active organization. I have no idea where anyone got the idea they’d stopped operations.
And that gentleman is that

Thanks for answering that question Paul, I’m sure some people here will still disagree with you as they even ignore Violi saying on a wiretap that he’s the Underboss
John W
Straightened out

Post by John W »

Regarding the unrest involving Pat Musitano, is this conflict simply the Musitano family against the Luppino family or are there other groups involved?
mobinfiltrator
Straightened out

Re: Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Post by mobinfiltrator »

Just been asked on another thread to come to this thread and speak to the continued existence of Buffalo’s Traditional Organized Crime syndicate.

The are very activate, in fact, they were never inactive. I think the FBI erred when they said that particular organization had been eradicated.

Peace.
mobinfiltrator
Straightened out

Post by mobinfiltrator »

Others, and numerous. From the murder of Ang Musitano I’ve commented this was a power play, and nothing to do with the 98 hit on Johnny Pops, which was the original assumption from Hamilton Police Major Crimes Detectives. Further homicides have clarified that, and it’s now starting to look like a much bigger power play between Buffalo and wiseguys throughout Montreal been fought out as a proxy war in Hamilton.
John W
Straightened out

Post by John W »

mobinfiltrator wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:12 am Others, and numerous. From the murder of Ang Musitano I’ve commented this was a power play, and nothing to do with the 98 hit on Johnny Pops, which was the original assumption from Hamilton Police Major Crimes Detectives. Further homicides have clarified that, and it’s now starting to look like a much bigger power play between Buffalo and wiseguys throughout Montreal been fought out as a proxy war in Hamilton.
Thanks for answering, I personally never really thought it was anything to do with some kind of revenge for the Johnny Pops killing, seems to me like some new guys want to takeout the more established guys
mobinfiltrator
Straightened out

Post by mobinfiltrator »

Let you into a little secret. Everyone was in on Johnnys icing. Including his brothers and his right hand man, Jackie Bucalinni. It was Johnny’s time.
John W
Straightened out

Post by John W »

mobinfiltrator wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:21 am Let you into a little secret. Everyone was in on Johnnys icing. Including his brothers and his right hand man, Jackie Bucalinni. It was Johnny’s time.
That’s very interesting, I find it hard to believe his brothers would allow it if they knew in advance but they wouldn’t be the first, I assume Carmen Barillo wasn’t in the loop or was his following murder a separate issue entirely as I’ve always considered both murders linked and carried out with the same motive?
mobinfiltrator
Straightened out

Post by mobinfiltrator »

Exactly. Know your stuff! Carmen wasn’t aware and was very open about how he would deal with the guys who off’ed Johnny. He was on the phone to Jimmy Mingle (Niagara Falls) saying the same when Murdock showed up and hit him.
John W
Straightened out

Post by John W »

mobinfiltrator wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:28 am Exactly. Know your stuff! Carmen wasn’t aware and was very open about how he would deal with the guys who off’ed Johnny. He was on the phone to Jimmy Mingle (Niagara Falls) saying the same when Murdock showed up and hit him.
Thanks for compliment, so Barillo getting whacked had to be done because he was going to strike back but never got the chance?