Frank Cali shot dead

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

potsnpans
Associate

Re: RE: Re: Frank Cali shot dead

Post by potsnpans »

Frank wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:27 pm
potsnpans wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:29 pm
Lupara wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:55 am
Snakes wrote:You would have thought the same thing about Cali based on some of what we've read.
True, but Cali lived around the block. And then there's that unconfirmed niece thing.
Did Comello live around the block from Cali because he lived with his parents in their house? If his parents did not live at that address then Comello would not have been anywhere near Cali's house and might not have known where he lived.
Well you know what they say, if my aunt had balls , I'd have another uncle.
That's my whole point. Not the part about my aunt having a set of balls. Because Comello despite his age was completely dependent and enabled by his parents does that put them into the legal area of being civilly liable for their sons behavior. If they knew their son was having problems did they ever make an attempt to intervene with either an offer of help or threats? They may have not know their son was going to kill Cali but on the other hand if their son was unstable and they knew it and if they also knew despite his state he owned a firearm then their son could have very well killed them instead. Comello in his mental emotional state combined with drugs and or alcohol was a potential threat to anyone near or around him at all times no matter where he was. Oh well, I think I'll give my aunt with the balls a call.
kpjohnson
Associate

Re: Frank Cali shot dead

Post by kpjohnson »

Civil Justice for Victims of Crime in New York
(National Center for Victims of Crime)
https://victimsofcrime.org/docs/default ... f?sfvrsn=4

National Crime Victim Bar Association
(202) 467-8716
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

scagghiuni wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:30 am
Chucky wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:59 am 99.9% of people don't have the slightest clue who any of these assholes are, let alone Cali.
who lives in some neighborhoods like howard beach, dyker heights, throgs neck, parts of staten island etc. sure knows some of them
That isn't true, I had a lot of friends in Dyker Heights who were clueless on the mob, but I knew people in areas of the city with no mob members, yet they knew a few. Living in the area is not an automatic way of knowing them.
Jimmy Napoli
Straightened out

Post by Jimmy Napoli »

bert wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:15 pm
Chucky wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:59 am 99.9% of people don't have the slightest clue who any of these assholes are, let alone Cali.
who lives in some neighborhoods like howard beach, dyker heights, throgs neck, parts of staten island etc. sure knows some of them
That isn't true, I had a lot of friends in Dyker Heights who were clueless on the mob, but I knew people in areas of the city with no mob members, yet they knew a few. Living in the area is not an automatic way of knowing them.
Being a Italian nuts in Italian area,working at construction job,having an internet and dont know who Cali was.Thhats bullshit.Cali was a low key for the Feds,but on internet was a plenty infos about him.
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

Jimmy Napoli wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:42 pm
bert wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:15 pm
Being a Italian nuts in Italian area,working at construction job,having an internet and dont know who Cali was.Thhats bullshit.Cali was a low key for the Feds,but on internet was a plenty infos about him.
But not everyone follows this stuffs and if they have the internet, regardless of where they live, knew Cali if they pay attention to or follow OC.
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

scagghiuni wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:26 am so comello chose to kill cali and not some other most famous boss like gene gotti, for example, just because he found his adress and his house was next to him? i bet most of new yorkers don't even know cali was a mafia member
He killed Cali over his niece. There's nothing more to it and some of you are overthinking because of his lawyers tactics.
scagghiuni
Full Patched

Post by scagghiuni »

JohnnyS wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:51 am He killed Cali over his niece. There's nothing more to it and some of you are overthinking because of his lawyers tactics.
if the niece story was true the lawyer couldn't use this tactic , it's evident that story is just bullshit, it would have been enough for the police to question the niece to find out the truth but the police never confirmed this
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

This story is as cold as a witch's tit. Comello is a lunatic. Case closed. No interest in this any longer, not mob related. Frankie Boy probably got what was coming to him it just so happened to be a civilian.
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
Lupara
Full Patched

Post by Lupara »

Some news articles stated that he was dating the niece for a while and she sometimes stayed the night at his house. How did they come up with this if it is all bullshit? Would they go so far as making that up?
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Lupara wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:44 am Some news articles stated that he was dating the niece for a while and she sometimes stayed the night at his house. How did they come up with this if it is all bullshit? Would they go so far as making that up?
Regardless on why it happened, it's not OC related in the least bit. That's when the story became boring.
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
Lupara
Full Patched

Post by Lupara »

JCB1977 wrote:
Lupara wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:44 am Some news articles stated that he was dating the niece for a while and she sometimes stayed the night at his house. How did they come up with this if it is all bullshit? Would they go so far as making that up?
Regardless on why it happened, it's not OC related in the least bit. That's when the story became boring.
Agreed.
dixiemafia
Full Patched

Post by dixiemafia »

I still think the story is interesting as it shows you how karma can affect folks, some dumbass white kid shoots a powerful mafia boss.
If I didn't have my case coming up, I would like to come back with you gentlemen when this is over with and really lay the law down what is going on in this country.....
Lupara
Full Patched

Post by Lupara »

dixiemafia wrote:I still think the story is interesting as it shows you how karma can affect folks, some dumbass white kid shoots a powerful mafia boss.
It's a comedy that's what it is. Mobsters such as Cali are supposed to go out in a hail of bullets on a busy street in front of a luxury restaurant. Or sniped through their kitchen window.
potsnpans
Associate

Post by potsnpans »

Lupara wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:53 pm
dixiemafia wrote:I still think the story is interesting as it shows you how karma can affect folks, some dumbass white kid shoots a powerful mafia boss.
It's a comedy that's what it is. Mobsters such as Cali are supposed to go out in a hail of bullets on a busy street in front of a luxury restaurant. Or sniped through their kitchen window.
Carlo Gambino died peacefully as well as Ritchie the Boot, Sam the plumber and many others.
SolarSolano
Full Patched

Post by SolarSolano »

Wonder if there was a Frank Cali hit being circulated on that 8Chan website - thats gotta be where a guy like Comello hung out.