Frank Cali shot dead

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

nowandlater
On Record

Re: RE: Re: Frank Cali shot dead

Post by nowandlater »

Frank wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:27 pm
potsnpans wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:29 pm
Lupara wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:55 am
Snakes wrote:You would have thought the same thing about Cali based on some of what we've read.
True, but Cali lived around the block. And then there's that unconfirmed niece thing.
Did Comello live around the block from Cali because he lived with his parents in their house? If his parents did not live at that address then Comello would not have been anywhere near Cali's house and might not have known where he lived.
Well you know what they say, if my aunt had balls , I'd have another uncle.
That's a good one Frankie. I had an uncle like that once.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Re: Frank Cali shot dead

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

FRANK CALI WAS SHOT DEAD?!?!?!?
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

nowandlater wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:36 pm
Frank wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:27 pm
potsnpans wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:29 pm
Lupara wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:55 am
Snakes wrote:You would have thought the same thing about Cali based on some of what we've read.
True, but Cali lived around the block. And then there's that unconfirmed niece thing.
Did Comello live around the block from Cali because he lived with his parents in their house? If his parents did not live at that address then Comello would not have been anywhere near Cali's house and might not have known where he lived.
Well you know what they say, if my aunt had balls , I'd have another uncle.
That's a good one Frankie. I had an uncle like that once.
Lol
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:54 pm FRANK CALI WAS SHOT DEAD?!?!?!?
Yeah, it's a big conspiracy too, involving everyone in the Mafia, Hillary Clinton, and several member of this site. It's so shocking Capeci couldn't even write his gangland column today. :(
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

The Washington Post actually has a writer claiming that Trump being president led Comello to do it.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... 88efa67a15
Confederate
Full Patched

Post by Confederate »

bert wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:28 pm The Washington Post actually has a writer claiming that Trump being president led Comello to do it.

I still don't understand what connection Comello thought that Frank Cali would possibly have with Maxine Waters, Adam Schiff etc. who are radical left wing nut cases against Trump? Cali didn't know or care about those people at all. I have no idea what Cali's Political views were but if I had to guess, I would say he was very Conservative. Those older Italian Mafia guys would never be for Open Borders and all that other crazy liberal shit. How could Comello believe Cali even knew these radical left people and how could he believe Cali would waste his time to even be involved with Maxine Waters etc. in a plot against Trump. That story doesn't make any sense at all??
" Everything Woke turns to shit".
Lupara
Full Patched

Post by Lupara »

Confederate wrote:
bert wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:28 pm The Washington Post actually has a writer claiming that Trump being president led Comello to do it.

I still don't understand what connection Comello thought that Frank Cali would possibly have with Maxine Waters, Adam Schiff etc. who are radical left wing nut cases against Trump? Cali didn't know or care about those people at all. I have no idea what Cali's Political views were but if I had to guess, I would say he was very Conservative. Those older Italian Mafia guys would never be for Open Borders and all that other crazy liberal shit. How could Comello believe Cali even knew these radical left people and how could he believe Cali would waste his time to even be involved with Maxine Waters etc. in a plot against Trump. That story doesn't make any sense at all??
It's all bullshit. The lawyer is just playing this card and may even be influenced by his own political ideology. He's just using the 'Trump is putting people up to violence' created by the left-wing media to his advantage here. I think this strategy is his best bet and with the left judicial system in New York it will probably work. Definitely seems like a good lawyer to me. Seems like Comello is going to get away with his deed and LE doesn't give a fuck about Cali's death which helps too. Comello is probably going to get a reduced sentence followed by witsec afterwards. I wonder whether the Cali and Gambino family will ever get their revenge.

This reminds me of Volkert van der G. a left-wing nut who killed at the time a very popular conservative politician here in the early 2000s who was set to become the new prime minister. Then due to our liberal justice system did a few years in jail and is now walking around a free man even with some protection. That cunt is also getting away with murder.

It doesn't or shouldn't matter what Cali's background is. This moron coldheartedly killed a father in front of his wife and children. The family deserves justice but probably isn't going to get it because they are with the mob.

Last edited by Lupara on Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:46 am, edited 7 times in total.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Has it been stated whether or not Cali was under active investigation when he was clipped?
Was there a case being built or do we not know?
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

Yeah, Comello is a nut. Don't overthink it.
Extortion
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Extortion »

I was reading some comments on a youtube video about this and I was utterly surprised how many “well he did us all a favor because he was a mob boss” comments there were. Like really? They put themselves on this pedestal because of how he makes his money yet they justify murder
“In Italian, La Cosa Nostra is also known as ‘our headache.’” -Jerry Anguilo
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Yeah my heart is breaking at the bought that Frank Cali is no longer with us.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Lupara
Full Patched

Post by Lupara »

Extortion wrote:I was reading some comments on a youtube video about this and I was utterly surprised how many “well he did us all a favor because he was a mob boss” comments there were. Like really? They put themselves on this pedestal because of how he makes his money yet they justify murder
People's true faces. [emoji9]
scagghiuni
Full Patched

Post by scagghiuni »

so comello chose to kill cali and not some other most famous boss like gene gotti, for example, just because he found his adress and his house was next to him? i bet most of new yorkers don't even know cali was a mafia member
Chucky
Full Patched

Post by Chucky »

scagghiuni wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:26 am so comello chose to kill cali and not some other most famous boss like gene gotti, for example, just because he found his adress and his house was next to him? i bet most of new yorkers don't even know cali was a mafia member
99.9% of people don't have the slightest clue who any of these assholes are, let alone Cali.
Just smile and blow me - Mel Gibson
scagghiuni
Full Patched

Post by scagghiuni »

Chucky wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:59 am 99.9% of people don't have the slightest clue who any of these assholes are, let alone Cali.
who lives in some neighborhoods like howard beach, dyker heights, throgs neck, parts of staten island etc. sure knows some of them