PAUL RAGUSA Convicted Felon and Organized Crime Associate Gets 72 Month Prison Sentence For Machine Gun Possession

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

maxiestern11
Full Patched

Re: PAUL RAGUSA Convicted Felon and Organized Crime Associate Sentenced to 72 Months’ Imprisonment For Possession of Mac

Post by maxiestern11 »

bert wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:10 pm He is called an associate by the feds, it seems he is street guy who knows wise guys well but is never going to be one. He was set up, they had an informant approach him in a a halfway house, so they had it in their minds to try and send him right back to prison. He was stupid to agree to do it. The reason for the deal was he was not going to use or keep the guns, he was transporting them for 2,000 dollars. He doesn't look to smart. So he had a chance to get out and fucked it up by taking the bait. I wonder what the informant got on his end of the deal.
Yeah agreed, this Ragusa is no brain surgeon. If you’ve gotta move Guns for $2,000. at 48 years old. You’ve got big problems!
Cheech
Full Patched

Re: PAUL RAGUSA Convicted Felon and Organized Crime Associate Sentenced to 72 Months’ Imprisonment For Possession of Mac

Post by Cheech »

this guy been around forever. brooklyn21 hit it on head already.
he got off with the giannini crew in queens. bonnano farm i think
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

Cheech wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:04 am this guy been around forever. brooklyn21 hit it on head already.
Yea, He was with the Guzzo's, And I'm pretty sure he was one of the heads of the crew under Baldo Amato , Alot of these guys ratted and are living openly down in Florida , Opened a few restaurants and clubs . These guys were Ruthless to the core, Robbing banks,murder for hire, Gambling, Extortion, Drug dealing, Car theft, Chop shops, Burglaries, Home invasions, And murdering anything that moved. I remember they shot a pregnant girl in the stomach, Vito Guzzo took two guys into the cafe in front of everyone and made them get on they're knees and beg before shooting them both point blank in the head one after the other a few times. Another 2 kids they grew up with they beat and stabbed half to death and threw him them in the trunk of a stolen car before pulling over and dousing them with gasoline while they were still alive and talking ,Saying that they were freezing from the cold gas all over them before they set them and the car on fire . Paulie was the son of Francesco and related to the bartolottas , I think .Anyways, His father and his cousins and uncles and aunts were connected to sicilian crime families and were heavy into the heroin trade and connected to the pizza connection case . He went on the run for awhile and was only caught and had to turn himself in because the feds and local police were putting major pressure on his families businesses and threatening to lock up and charge his father who was on parole for heroin trafficking etc..I was surprised he didn't get life for all the shit he did and was involved in. I knew a few of the guys and they're families with the Giannini crew in the 90's , Anthony Tabita and a few others. I haven't seen any of these guys in at least 20 years
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

Bklyn21 wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:10 am
Cheech wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:04 am this guy been around forever. brooklyn21 hit it on head already.
Yea, He was with the Guzzo's, And I'm pretty sure he was one of the heads of the crew under Baldo Amato , Alot of these guys ratted and are living openly down in Florida , Opened a few restaurants and clubs . These guys were Ruthless to the core, Robbing banks,murder for hire, Gambling, Extortion, Drug dealing, Car theft, Chop shops, Burglaries, Home invasions, And murdering anything that moved. I remember they shot a pregnant girl in the stomach, Vito Guzzo took two guys into the cafe in front of everyone and made them get on they're knees and beg before shooting them both point blank in the head one after the other a few times. Another 2 kids they grew up with they beat and stabbed half to death and threw him them in the trunk of a stolen car before pulling over and dousing them with gasoline while they were still alive and talking ,Saying that they were freezing from the cold gas all over them before they set them and the car on fire . Paulie was the son of Francesco and related to the bartolottas , I think .Anyways, His father and his cousins and uncles and aunts were connected to sicilian crime families and were heavy into the heroin trade and connected to the pizza connection case . He went on the run for awhile and was only caught and had to turn himself in because the feds and local police were putting major pressure on his families businesses and threatening to lock up and charge his father who was on parole for heroin trafficking etc..I was surprised he didn't get life for all the shit he did and was involved in. I knew a few of the guys and they're families with the Giannini crew in the 90's , Anthony Tabita and a few others. I haven't seen any of these guys in at least 20 years
How certain are you about these stories.
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

You can look them up there should be plenty of info out there
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

Bklyn21 wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:23 am You can look them up there should be plenty of info out there
Thanks.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

bert wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:18 am
Bklyn21 wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:10 am
How certain are you about these stories.

bk21 is dead on, bert.
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

bert wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:24 am
Bklyn21 wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:23 am You can look them up there should be plenty of info out there
Thanks.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... GczARuSZL4
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Vito Guzzo gets out in 2030
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:18 am Vito Guzzo gets out in 2030
Its amazing these guys get a chance at freedom at all
TwoPiece
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by TwoPiece »

Moscone65 wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:34 pm There are much worse fuckers out there; fentanyl dealers, hoodlums shooting wildly and killing innocent people, meanwhile these fbi pricks spend their funding going after a 50 year old goomba trying to make a quick buck and get by. It’s not like he had an elaborate gun smuggling ring of his own. Jeez these pigs really are gavones...
please, this guy would kill you and your loved ones for that quick buck in a heartbeat. he'd probably also deal dope laced with fentanyl if the opportunity was there. this guy is no different from those hoodlums you're talking about.
TwoPiece
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by TwoPiece »

on GBB the poster carmela said paul ragusa used to beat her up when they were kids if anyone remembers that, said he was a bad seed from a real young age.
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

TwoPiece wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:23 am
Moscone65 wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:34 pm There are much worse fuckers out there; fentanyl dealers, hoodlums shooting wildly and killing innocent people, meanwhile these fbi pricks spend their funding going after a 50 year old goomba trying to make a quick buck and get by. It’s not like he had an elaborate gun smuggling ring of his own. Jeez these pigs really are gavones...
please, this guy would kill you and your loved ones for that quick buck in a heartbeat. he'd probably also deal dope laced with fentanyl if the opportunity was there. this guy is no different from those hoodlums you're talking about.
There are worse guys out there, including as Moscone said ones who just kill innocent people. It does no mean these guys are innocent, he means priorities.