Mr. Gennaro Langella

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Norman
Prospect

Mr. Gennaro Langella

Post by Norman »

Very little out there about this man's life. My upmost respect, hence the title.
All I know is he was obviously well respected, tough motherfucker, sharp as a tack. Very suave GQ type.
Not much is known, to me at least.
Please add if you guys knew him.
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Re: Mr. Gennaro Langella

Post by gohnjotti »

I’ll have to look over my files but I believe that sometime in the late 2000s, Reynold Maragni assaulted or ordered the assault of a man who had disrespected Langella, despite Langella being behind bars since ‘85.
I don't know dick about dick.

http://thecolombomafia.com
Norman
Prospect

Post by Norman »

I can see that. Where and whom did he come from from?
He's fascinating.
maxiestern11
Full Patched

Post by maxiestern11 »

Born and raised in South Brooklyn. Red hook area. Boyhood buddy of junior Persico since he was in late teens
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

In his book, The Good Guys - How We Turned the FBI Around and Finally Broke the Mob, former agent Jules-Bonavolonta naturally didn't have nice things to say about him at all.
All roads lead to New York.
AlexfromSouth
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by AlexfromSouth »

maxiestern11 wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:23 pm Born and raised in South Brooklyn. Red hook area. Boyhood buddy of junior Persico since he was in late teens
Do you have his south bk addres?
Super
Straightened out

Post by Super »

Theres a bit in joey cantulopos book i think he might of done karate would love to know more about him the son and the nephew think he was a huge loan shark not sure of his other rackets read stuff about the tapes at the casa storta??? Maybe wrong spelling also bits about him at the columbo club diplomat??? Would love more info read somewhere he was a killer couldnt tell you who he hit.
maxiestern11
Full Patched

Post by maxiestern11 »

I’ll see what I can dig up