Frank Cali shot dead

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Moscone65
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: Frank Cali shot dead

Post by Moscone65 »

It ain’t the parents fault, this guy is just a stupid fuck. If he has any honor and balls he will go face his punishment like a man, even if he gets killed in general pop. Atleast his family will be safe. They don’t deserve to pay for his stupid actions.
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

Cacuzza wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 9:09 am silive.com
‘I’m on the run, my family is marked’ -- New details emerge on alleged mob-boss killer
https://www.silive.com/crime/2019/05/im ... iller.html

YouTube
QAnon Killer Is, "An Active Member Of The Far Right-Wing Conspiracy Group QAnon" Anthony Comello
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2gpITDnv9I
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Don’t feel the slightest sry for Comello.
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

slimshady_007 wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 10:09 am Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
😂👍

Great call 👌
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
kpjohnson
Associate

Post by kpjohnson »

Does anyone know when is the next court date or what happens next?
kpjohnson
Associate

Post by kpjohnson »

JCB1977 wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 6:14 am
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 9:40 pm
JCB1977 wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 8:27 pmI wonder how many people actually benefitted by having Cali out of the picture? Not just the Gambino’s but the other families.
Nothing I would suggest.

The three smaller families are in no way more likely to fuck with a Cef/Mannino Gambino family than a Cef/Cali one.
Hi
And the Westside will do what it wants regardless.
Be interesting to see how many business ventures he may have had on his own without the ruling panel knowing too much. He was an entrepreneur, I’m sure there’s gotta be some people who owed him $$ that Cef/Mannino didn’t know about.
Did Cali's death disrupt any business with the "other side" (Italy)? I read he was considered the liaison or ambassador that linked the two sides (here and there) together. In an article it was quoted by someone in Italy (I think a wiretap) that he (Cali) "is everything over here." Wouldn't his abrupt death disrupt the flow of whatever Is (or was) going on between them and the U.S., and wouldn't that result in making a few people over there pissed off not only because of the business but because their paisan (their boy) was killed over here for no reason? Would they seek retaliation too or at least encourage it? I suspect if the circumstances of Cali's this happened over there the reaction would probably be very different. Maybe not, I could be wrong. There seems to be a crack down on OC going over there too. Maybe its different now since the death (bombing) of the two judges.
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

kpjohnson wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 6:23 pm
JCB1977 wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 6:14 am
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 9:40 pm
JCB1977 wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 8:27 pmI wonder how many people actually benefitted by having Cali out of the picture? Not just the Gambino’s but the other families.
Nothing I would suggest.

The three smaller families are in no way more likely to fuck with a Cef/Mannino Gambino family than a Cef/Cali one.
Hi
And the Westside will do what it wants regardless.
Be interesting to see how many business ventures he may have had on his own without the ruling panel knowing too much. He was an entrepreneur, I’m sure there’s gotta be some people who owed him $$ that Cef/Mannino didn’t know about.
Did Cali's death disrupt any business with the "other side" (Italy)? I read he was considered the liaison or ambassador that linked the two sides (here and there) together. In an article it was quoted by someone in Italy (I think a wiretap) that he (Cali) "is everything over here." Wouldn't his abrupt death disrupt the flow of whatever Is (or was) going on between them and the U.S., and wouldn't that result in making a few people over there pissed off not only because of the business but because their paisan (their boy) was killed over here for no reason? Would they seek retaliation too or at least encourage it? I suspect if the circumstances of Cali's this happened over there the reaction would probably be very different. Maybe not, I could be wrong. There seems to be a crack down on OC going over there too. Maybe its different now since the death (bombing) of the two judges.
All plausible, valid points. Thanks for sharing. Somehow, someway, something had to have been disrupted.
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Did Cali make frequent trips to Italy and was he traveling with anybody or was he over there alone?
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
kpjohnson
Associate

Post by kpjohnson »

JCB1977 wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 8:33 pm Did Cali make frequent trips to Italy and was he traveling with anybody or was he over there alone?
I don't know the answer to any of those questions but is it possible all of those things mentioned in your question could have been accomplished by someone else acting on his behalf and or the use of long distance electronic communication? Since Cali's death I also read somewhere (probably a newspaper article) that he vacationed in the Dominican Republic and enjoyed visiting there. I am not sure whether he owned any property or a condo there. If he did not actually travel to Italy is it possible he could have met whoever he was engaged with in Italy or a representative of theirs in another country like the Dominican Republic or Canada or anywhere else for that matter, even another European county? I would love to see his Passport but there again I am sure people of his stature would know how to acquire and to travel using false documents. Although I would never accuse him of that or assume that he would ever do anything like that, or would ever need to resort to engaging in that form of activity.
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

If Cali went to Italy, I would have to guess they would have given him a hard time on getting a passport, and they would have been all over him wherever he went. Anywhere overseas or even on the continent he would draw a lot of surveillance.
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

I'm sure this mugshot was when he was arrested in Italy?

JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

kpjohnson wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 9:17 pm
JCB1977 wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 8:33 pm Did Cali make frequent trips to Italy and was he traveling with anybody or was he over there alone?
I don't know the answer to any of those questions but is it possible all of those things mentioned in your question could have been accomplished by someone else acting on his behalf and or the use of long distance electronic communication? Since Cali's death I also read somewhere (probably a newspaper article) that he vacationed in the Dominican Republic and enjoyed visiting there. I am not sure whether he owned any property or a condo there. If he did not actually travel to Italy is it possible he could have met whoever he was engaged with in Italy or a representative of theirs in another country like the Dominican Republic or Canada or anywhere else for that matter, even another European county? I would love to see his Passport but there again I am sure people of his stature would know how to acquire and to travel using false documents. Although I would never accuse him of that or assume that he would ever do anything like that, or would ever need to resort to engaging in that form of activity.
Luigi Manocchio traveled to Italy quite a bit...The Feds would lose him by the time he was at the airport. Who was Frank Cali closest to in the Gambino's? Who was his most trusted underling?

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
kpjohnson
Associate

Post by kpjohnson »

JCB1977 wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 9:40 am
Luigi Manocchio traveled to Italy quite a bit...The Feds would lose him by the time he was at the airport. Who was Frank Cali closest to in the Gambino's? Who was his most trusted underling?
On second thought if Cali served as a form of intermediary between the two ends (here and there) and he does not own anything (in the sense that they run their own affairs over there and this side runs its own affairs over here and any problem on either side is tat sides problem alone) meaning that Cali served as more of a conduit for the smooth flow of equitable commerce by connecting the parties who needed to communicate with each other on each side as well as connecting the proper parties when their is a kink in the line (a dispute) as well as forwarding messages to whomever needed to receive them (or to the proper party who would them forward them to actual recipient), then why does Cali need to go anywhere especially out of the country when all he has to do is keep directing the proper flow of traffic?

My opinion, he doesn't need to go to Italy. He would for example he was CEO of a manufacturing plant and they were experiencing labor problems, problems with their suppliers and cash flow problems or accounts receivable, then yes I would say he would have to put his feet on the ground there and roll up his sleeves.

But he didn't own anything there (pure speculation on my part, maybe he did) and whatever went on there was their business to run as they saw fit and vise versa.

I always imagined him to be a form of traffic director who connected and kept the flow moving in a equitable and satisfactory direction for all involved parties. At least that's just my idea, I could be way off.
FriendofFamily
Full Patched

Post by FriendofFamily »

So what is the latest on the "Accused"?
Know which Game to Play
nowandlater
On Record

Post by nowandlater »

kpjohnson wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 3:20 pm
JCB1977 wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 9:40 am
On second thought if Cali served as a form of intermediary between the two ends (here and there) and he does not own anything (in the sense that they run their own affairs over there and this side runs its own affairs over here and any problem on either side is tat sides problem alone) meaning that Cali served as more of a conduit for the smooth flow of equitable commerce by connecting the parties who needed to communicate with each other on each side as well as connecting the proper parties when their is a kink in the line (a dispute) as well as forwarding messages to whomever needed to receive them (or to the proper party who would them forward them to actual recipient), then why does Cali need to go anywhere especially out of the country when all he has to do is keep directing the proper flow of traffic?

My opinion, he doesn't need to go to Italy. He would for example he was CEO of a manufacturing plant and they were experiencing labor problems, problems with their suppliers and cash flow problems or accounts receivable, then yes I would say he would have to put his feet on the ground there and roll up his sleeves.

But he didn't own anything there (pure speculation on my part, maybe he did) and whatever went on there was their business to run as they saw fit and vise versa.

I always imagined him to be a form of traffic director who connected and kept the flow moving in a equitable and satisfactory direction for all involved parties. At least that's just my idea, I could be way off.
I would say that he was more of a coordinator of sorts. The other side liked him and found him to be preferable because they saw him as one of their own kind even though he was from over here. They seem to have place a certain amount of trust in him. At least to the extent that anyone can trust anyone else or anything in that world.
nowandlater
On Record

Post by nowandlater »

FriendofFamily wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 11:52 am So what is the latest on the "Accused"?
He's yanking his crank in a jail cell.