Frank Cali shot dead

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Mason_dixon
Straightened out

Re: Frank Cali shot dead

Post by Mason_dixon »

Right on then. It’s still kinda taboo around wheee I’m at....
nowandlater
On Record

Post by nowandlater »

Could there be a possible connection between the timing of this cancellation and the pending Comello case, the Frank Cali shooting, etc.?

‘Made in Staten Island’ officially removed from MTV’s website
https://www.silive.com/entertainment/20 ... bsite.html
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

nowandlater wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 9:37 am Could there be a possible connection between the timing of this cancellation and the pending Comello case, the Frank Cali shooting, etc.?

‘Made in Staten Island’ officially removed from MTV’s website
https://www.silive.com/entertainment/20 ... bsite.html
The show was awful, and the people on it were mostly not Italians. Gravano's daughter was behind the show, I think her daughter was one of the people portrayed.
Cacuzza
Straightened out

Post by Cacuzza »

Comello has a court date this week, Thu 05/09.
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

This kid will never see daylight again. Dumb fuck
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

He fired 12 shots, hitting Cali 11 times. Better aim than most cops here. I think the reality of what he is facing is really setting in now. It says his own family was trying to get him to move out, he is definitely a head case. If he's lucky he gets time in a mental halt facility and Is let out when he's 50 years old or in that age range.
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

bert wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 8:07 pm
He fired 12 shots, hitting Cali 11 times. Better aim than most cops here. I think the reality of what he is facing is really setting in now. It says his own family was trying to get him to move out, he is definitely a head case. If he's lucky he gets time in a mental halt facility and Is let out when he's 50 years old or in that age range.
Per the article, it certainly hinted that reality is setting in just through the fear component. I wonder how many people actually benefitted by having Cali out of the picture? Not just the Gambino’s but the other families.
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

JCB1977 wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 8:27 pmI wonder how many people actually benefitted by having Cali out of the picture? Not just the Gambino’s but the other families.
Nothing I would suggest.

The three smaller families are in no way more likely to fuck with a Cef/Mannino Gambino family than a Cef/Cali one.

And the Westside will do what it wants regardless.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 9:40 pm
JCB1977 wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 8:27 pmI wonder how many people actually benefitted by having Cali out of the picture? Not just the Gambino’s but the other families.
Nothing I would suggest.

The three smaller families are in no way more likely to fuck with a Cef/Mannino Gambino family than a Cef/Cali one.
Hi
And the Westside will do what it wants regardless.
Be interesting to see how many business ventures he may have had on his own without the ruling panel knowing too much. He was an entrepreneur, I’m sure there’s gotta be some people who owed him $$ that Cef/Mannino didn’t know about.
Last edited by JCB1977 on Fri May 10, 2019 6:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

He wont get a hospital. There gonna send him to some shithole state prison with lifer gangbangers for the rest of his life. Hes got no way out of it. Even if he pleads guilty. Its a winnable first degree murder case. Best case he gets 25 to life maybe comes out of prison at 70yrs old.
Lupara
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: Frank Cali shot dead

Post by Lupara »

Rocco wrote:
He wont get a hospital. There gonna send him to some shithole state prison with lifer gangbangers for the rest of his life. Hes got no way out of it. Even if he pleads guilty. Its a winnable first degree murder case. Best case he gets 25 to life maybe comes out of prison at 70yrs old.
I'm wondering how this can be classified as second degree murder when it's clear he shot him in plain sight and has admitted to it. I don't know much about law specifics so perhaps someone can clarify. Is it second degree if he pleads insanity?
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Re: RE: Re: Frank Cali shot dead

Post by JCB1977 »

Lupara wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 6:48 am
Rocco wrote:
I'm wondering how this can be classified as second degree murder when it's clear he shot him in plain sight and has admitted to it. I don't know much about law specifics so perhaps someone can clarify. Is it second degree if he pleads insanity?
Easy to prove pre meditation since he was driving back and forth past Cali's house hours before the shooting. Insanity? LOL. That's a fucking joke. The kid may be a bit off but his team will never win that case

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
Lupara
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Frank Cali shot dead

Post by Lupara »

JCB1977 wrote:
Lupara wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 6:48 am
Rocco wrote:
Easy to prove pre meditation since he was driving back and forth past Cali's house hours before the shooting. Insanity? LOL. That's a fucking joke. The kid may be a bit off but his team will never win that case
He's apparantly charged for second degree murder.
Cacuzza
Straightened out

Post by Cacuzza »

silive.com
‘I’m on the run, my family is marked’ -- New details emerge on alleged mob-boss killer
https://www.silive.com/crime/2019/05/im ... iller.html

YouTube
QAnon Killer Is, "An Active Member Of The Far Right-Wing Conspiracy Group QAnon" Anthony Comello
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2gpITDnv9I