Dino Sarcino

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Re: Dino Sarcino

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Doobeez wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:34 pm Sebby was born in Sicily, and came over with his folks when he was two. Dino was born here,, but Sebby was never a naturalized citizen here so the feds threatened him with deportation and he flipped on Dino, Tommy, et al. Real shit bag stuff, imo..
I’ve said it before, worst rat in history. Buries his brother FOR LIFE in a federal pen over a .... DEPORTATION CHARGE.

That’s the bottom of the barrel folks. Right there. The all time worst.

(Because the food, wine, architecture, history, fashion, cars, design, lifestyle and women fucking suck in Italy, don’t they 🙄. “Deported to Italy”. Oxymoron)
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
crazyjoegallo
Straightened out

Post by crazyjoegallo »

slimshady_007 wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:38 am
crazyjoegallo wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:59 am Dino Saracino stay in Hazelton who know if had a role in bulger murder? This prison should have a deadly mob corner.
It is possible Sarcino took part in the murder in some sort of way. He’s serving 50 yrs so he doesn’t have anything to lose if he whacks someone while serving his sentence.
And in this way the other prisoners will fear Saracino more and he would have problems,for sure even the correctional officers fear him.Apart Decalogero and the grek associate there another mobsters in hazelton?
Philly d
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Philly d »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:03 pm
Doobeez wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:34 pm Sebby was born in Sicily, and came over with his folks when he was two. Dino was born here,, but Sebby was never a naturalized citizen here so the feds threatened him with deportation and he flipped on Dino, Tommy, et al. Real shit bag stuff, imo..
I’ve said it before, worst rat in history. Buries his brother FOR LIFE in a federal pen over a .... DEPORTATION CHARGE.

(Because the food, wine, architecture, history, fashion, cars, design, lifestyle and women fucking suck in Italy, don’t they 🙄. “Deported to Italy”. Oxymoron)
It wasn't just a deportation charge. He would have served time here and then upon release been deported.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Philly d wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 12:30 pm
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:03 pm

It wasn't just a deportation charge. He would have served time here and then upon release been deported.
Sebastian was busted by the Feds for supplying false information on immigration documents which most likely wouldn’t have seen him do time but simply deported. That’s it. He then rolled.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.