Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Moscone65
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: Pasquale (Pat) Musitano shot west of Toronto

Post by Moscone65 »

I wouldn’t be surprised if there’s a hit in retaliation. Either that or the Musitanos concede their territory completely.
Moscone65
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Moscone65 »

From the CeCe Luppino hit and Iaverone hit though, it seems hat as of recently the Musitano group is still very capable of hitting back.
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

CabriniGreen wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:08 am Another coincidence, thought it's gone unmentioned, so probably not signifigant, Rocco Papalias release from prison...
That's interesting about Rocco Papalia. How is he related to Johnny Papalia? I would assume he is Ndrangeta
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

Violi statements to CI about the Musitanos indicate he has some knowledge of what's going on, but is he involved? Or does he just have the info from his working relationship with the Bonannos and or Ndrangheta. The Johnny Papalia and Violi's father murders always add an element to all of what has been going on in Canada for the last 10 plus years. The Rizzutos and the Musitanos seem to be the main objective of being destroyed. But to me it is still unclear what hits are tied together. The guy that they have tied to Angelo's hit did at some point was connected to the Rizzutos. It will be interesting when more info is gathered to find out everything.
scagghiuni
Full Patched

Post by scagghiuni »

Moscone65 wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 7:06 am From the CeCe Luppino hit and Iaverone hit though, it seems hat as of recently the Musitano group is still very capable of hitting back.
if they are allied with caruana-cuntrera and then rizzuto, is normal
there are two very big factions fighting each other both in montreal and gta
antimafia
Full Patched

Post by antimafia »

CabriniGreen wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 6:51 am @antimafia

Just for clarification, CeCe Luppino owned a haulage company?
The woman whose Facebook post I copied and pasted on p. 2 of this thread implied that Cece Luppino owned a company called Rocco Construction or the like. I came up short when googling various keywords.

What’s interesting Is that in the late 1970s, Pat Musitano’s father (Dominic) and Cece Luppino’s father (Rocco) were heavily involved, together, in corruption of the trucking industry in Ontario. The two, along with Angelo Natale, were charged with conspiracy to commit extortion in 1978.
Moscone65
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Moscone65 »

scagghiuni wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:25 pm
Moscone65 wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 7:06 am From the CeCe Luppino hit and Iaverone hit though, it seems hat as of recently the Musitano group is still very capable of hitting back.
Essentially there are two sides:

Rizzuto family (possibly their Toronto branch as well), Caruana-Cuntrera’s, Musitano’s, and the Wolfpack under rizzuto. (Who have been in conflict with the commissos)

The other side is:

The Bonanno backed Cotroni faction in Montreal that’s been fighting the rizzutos, the Luppino/Papalia/Violi factions of Hamilton backed by Buffalo, and the siderno group (in particular the Commissos).
Lupara
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: Pasquale (Pat) Musitano shot west of Toronto

Post by Lupara »

Frank wrote:
CabriniGreen wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:08 am Another coincidence, thought it's gone unmentioned, so probably not signifigant, Rocco Papalias release from prison...
That's interesting about Rocco Papalia. How is he related to Johnny Papalia? I would assume he is Ndrangeta
John Papalia has a brother also named Rocco who afaik still resides in Hamilton and is possibly also a Buffalo member.

I think in the end, the murder of Papalia is at the very least now used as an excuse to get rid of the Musitanos.

I agree that the New York families (both city and state) are reasserting control. There is both evidence and a lot of circumstantial evidence to support it.
Last edited by Lupara on Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lupara
Full Patched

Post by Lupara »

Moscone65 wrote:
scagghiuni wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:25 pm
Essentially there are two sides:

Rizzuto family (possibly their Toronto branch as well), Caruana-Cuntrera’s, Musitano’s, and the Wolfpack under rizzuto. (Who have been in conflict with the commissos)

The other side is:

The Bonanno backed Cotroni faction in Montreal that’s been fighting the rizzutos, the Luppino/Papalia/Violi factions of Hamilton backed by Buffalo, and the siderno group (in particular the Commissos).
I think part of these conflicts are separate although quite possibly still connected. For instance the fued between the Wolfpack and the Commissos and that of the Bonnano alligned groups vs. what remains of the Rizzutos. I don't think the Siderno group would mingle with the latter as it's an internal affair just as New York would never interfere in internal affairs of the Siderno group.

JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

is the Rocco Pappalia the Rocco that is suppose to be thd capo? or was it Rocco Luppino that is a capo?
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
Lupara
Full Patched

Post by Lupara »

JeremyTheJew wrote:is the Rocco Pappalia the Rocco that is suppose to be thd capo? or was it Rocco Luppino that is a capo?
Rocco Luppino.
Moscone65
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Moscone65 »

Yes your right in a sense, not all groups on either “side” have a beef with every group in the other side, but I still think that groups on either side don’t like the groups on the other side even if they aren’t killing each other.
antimafia
Full Patched

Post by antimafia »

Police sting revealed plans for gangland hits on Musitano family

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilton ... -1.5115426
antimafia
Full Patched

Post by antimafia »

antimafia
Full Patched

Re: Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Post by antimafia »

A Canadian murder. 'Buffalo's crime family.' Is the Mafia still around?

https://buffalonews.com/2019/04/30/in-c ... -and-well/