Vena’s crew

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Snakes
Full Patched

Re: Vena’s crew

Post by Snakes »

Frank wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:47 pm Do we know if those supposed 2 high level informants are still alive
We don't know who they were so it's hard to tell. It would not surprise me if at least one was dead, though.
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

Snakes wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:22 pm
Frank wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:47 pm Do we know if those supposed 2 high level informants are still alive
We don't know who they were so it's hard to tell. It would not surprise me if at least one was dead, though.
One they said goes back to the 80s And yes I thought of how stupid my question was seeing we never knew who they were or are, and how old they would be now. But I always thought the one from the 80s must have been a dry snitch. Wasn't most cases against them really one by a identified snitch like Cooley and Patrick
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

I guess somebody could have set up the ground work for alot of the cases back then. And then when LE had enough info on someone, like Patrick and Cooley, they got them to testify.
Confederate
Full Patched

Post by Confederate »

Frank wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:53 pm I guess somebody could have set up the ground work for alot of the cases back then. And then when LE had enough info on someone, like Patrick and Cooley, they got them to testify.
Exactly. The 2 high Level Informants are kept secret for obvious reasons.
" Everything Woke turns to shit".
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

I always thought the case against Marcy and Roti hurt the Outfit real bad, and was the main cause of their downhill trend.
Confederate
Full Patched

Post by Confederate »

Frank wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:56 pm I always thought the case against Marcy and Roti hurt the Outfit real bad, and was the main cause of their downhill trend.
Also the Strawman Case that sent Auippa, Cerone, Lombardo & LaPietra away.
Then, all those cases in the 1990's, devastating.
" Everything Woke turns to shit".
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

Confederate wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:01 pm
Frank wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:56 pm I always thought the case against Marcy and Roti hurt the Outfit real bad, and was the main cause of their downhill trend.
Also the Strawman Case that sent Auippa, Cerone, Lombardo & LaPietra away.
Then, all those cases in the 1990's, devastating.
If you think about it, alot of Outfit leaders at different levels were indicted and almost all we're convicted from the early 80 to the mid 90s, and you are right that whole time period, well before Family Secret was devastating.
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

Lol even Ferriola would have been indicted if he hadn't died
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

The convictions of the Ferriola crew immediately followed by the Carlisi crew were devastating to the Outfit. DiFronzo was also locked up around this time before being released on appeal.

I was told a name in confidence that was potentially one of the "high level" informants. He is definitely dead and has been for some time. Sorry for the cock tease but that's all the information I can give.
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

Snakes wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:21 pm The convictions of the Ferriola crew immediately followed by the Carlisi crew were devastating to the Outfit. DiFronzo was also locked up around this time before being released on appeal.

I was told a name in confidence that was potentially one of the "high level" informants. He is definitely dead and has been for some time. Sorry for the cock tease but that's all the information I can give.
Is this going to come out in somebody's book??
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

Frank wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:36 pm
Snakes wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:21 pm The convictions of the Ferriola crew immediately followed by the Carlisi crew were devastating to the Outfit. DiFronzo was also locked up around this time before being released on appeal.

Is this going to come out in somebody's book??
No, not to my knowledge.
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

Accardo not convicted
Pillotto
Lombardo
Aiuppa
Cerone
LaPietra
Ferriola died before indicted
Infelice
DeLaurentis
Marino
DiVarco
Patrick
Alex
Tocco
Carlisi
DiFronzo
Roti
Marcy
Zizzo
Marcello
Angelini ? The wizard of odds
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

Plus more. Those are the main ones that I can remember off hand. All in around a 10 to 12 year period
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

Frank wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:34 pm Plus more. Those are the main ones that I can remember off hand. All in around a 10 to 12 year period
Palermo
Guzzino
Calabrese
Castaldo
Schweihs
Cortina
Spadavecchio
Aleman
Joe Arnold
Joe Grieco
Frank
Full Patched