Frank Cali shot dead

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

slimshady_007
Full Patched

Re: Frank Cali shot dead

Post by slimshady_007 »

Lupara wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:45 pm We can conclude that a citizen killing Cali is boring since the forum has turned into a ghost town rather quick.

If it was part of an internal struggle the forum would've been a boom town with this thread still very much alive and kicking with 25 new posts each day at least involving the latest theories like Gene Gotti teaming up with the Albanians or the 'ndrangheta taking over New York.
The case is still pretty interesting. Wonder how the mob will get even with Comello.
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

slimshady_007 wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:22 pm
Lupara wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:45 pm We can conclude that a citizen killing Cali is boring since the forum has turned into a ghost town rather quick.

If it was part of an internal struggle the forum would've been a boom town with this thread still very much alive and kicking with 25 new posts each day at least involving the latest theories like Gene Gotti teaming up with the Albanians or the 'ndrangheta taking over New York.
The case is still pretty interesting. Wonder how the mob will get even with Comello.
I can actually see them doing nothing, just for the fact it wasn't LCN related.
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

I can also see his in-laws reaching out to there relatives in Italy to do some kind of payback.
Confederate
Full Patched

Post by Confederate »

Nothing on the street (in my opinion). Comelo is now no different than any other known informant who is walking around untouched. When Comelo goes to Jail, someone will kill him in there like what happened to Whitey Bulger.
" Everything Woke turns to shit".
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Frank wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:02 pm

Guaranteed the Feds have knocked on Cefalu’s door and said anything happens to the family and they “will rain a shitstorm down on you and your family like you have NEVER f***ing seen. [pause] We're done here.”

Or words to that effect 😉

Point being is it’s a business and the Gambinos would render themselves to below the Columbos as a crew when the Feds were finished if they hit Comello’s family and Cef and Mannino and Paradiso know this to a tee.
Last edited by SonnyBlackstein on Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Confederate wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:33 pm

Nothing on the street (in my opinion). Comelo is now no different than any other known informant who is walking around untouched. When Comelo goes to Jail, someone will kill him in there like what happened to Whitey Bulger.
He’ll get fucked up by someone looking to score points. That’ll be about it.
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

What kind if message does it send if the Gambinos don’t retaliate? I’m sure the family is eager to get revenge and a good majority of the mobsters are sociopaths. So I’d predict the family gets even in some violent manner.
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
bingo
Honorary Member

Post by bingo »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:41 pm

Guaranteed the Feds have knocked on Cefalu’s door and said anything happens to the family and they “will rain a shitstorm down on you and your family like you have NEVER f***ing seen. [pause] We're done here.”

Point being is it’s a business and the Gambinos would render themselves to below the Columbos as a crew when the Feds were finished if they hit Comello’s family and Cef and Mannino and Paradiso know this to a tee.
Unless he gets whacked by yet another nut. OC (and the Feds) have nothing to do with or any control over something like that.
bingo
Honorary Member

Post by bingo »

bingo wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:22 pm

Unless he gets whacked by yet another nut. OC (and the Feds) have nothing to do with or any control over something like that.
I need to clarify my comment. What I meant to say is the Feds and or OC has no control over anything happening to the family by another nut the same way we are being led to believe Cali's killer is unless they are put into some deep protective custody (like witness protection) with new identities and location. Otherwise anything could potentially happen and it doesn't have to have a thing to do with OC or their knowledge and or involvement. That's just my opinion, I could be very wrong and myopic. Either way the the world will turn.
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

I agree that the Gambino leadership is definitely not going to sanction anything harming the family. I don't think they will sanction anything against the kid. The wife and family of Cali are the wild card. It could be a case of Gambino leadership turning a blind eye to their revenge. Remember she is an Inzerillo and they have family that don't answer to the Gambinos.
Confederate
Full Patched

Post by Confederate »

slimshady_007 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:08 pm What kind if message does it send if the Gambinos don’t retaliate? I’m sure the family is eager to get revenge and a good majority of the mobsters are sociopaths. So I’d predict the family gets even in some violent manner.
The same message that is sent when Informants who make television appearances and write books walk around free "untouched". This isn't 1979.
" Everything Woke turns to shit".
Lupara
Full Patched

Post by Lupara »

Why would the feds bother that much about such a fucked up family with an imbecile who posed a threath to none other than the major of New York and other "elites" and an older brother who robbed and brutally abused a woman in her own house? They'd be a bunch of hypocrites if they care more about such scum than a relatively peaceful mobster. If they really went so far as threathening the Gambinos to not make any move on that family and are still protecting them 24/7 then this situation stinks.

Personally I think the Gambinos/Inzerillos will kill the father (if he is connected as he was into construction and there's more to this than meets the eye) or his scum brother when the time is right and let some inmate kill (and possibly torture) Comello. In this case I do believe they have to act to make a statement even if it will bring more heat (which would be highly ironic anyway concerning the previously mentioned circumstances). If I was a cop I would turn a blind eye if the older brother gets killed. No loss to society.

Anyway, they will most certainly bide their time to retaliate which may take a few years. As we all know, for the mob revenge doesn't have a deadline and is a dish best served cold.
bingo
Honorary Member

Post by bingo »

Frank wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:10 pm

I agree that the Gambino leadership is definitely not going to sanction anything harming the family. I don't think they will sanction anything against the kid. The wife and family of Cali are the wild card. It could be a case of Gambino leadership turning a blind eye to their revenge. Remember she is an Inzerillo and they have family that don't answer to the Gambinos.
In that case, all the better then, the Inzerillos are in the driver seat.

Personally (and correct me if and where I am wrong) I don't believe just because someone has a certain last name (in this case Inzerillo) automatically makes them a psyco or sociopathic fire breathing evil monster.

I do believe (my opinion) they are a group (family) of people who were born into and raised within a very unique set of circumstances and familial bonds most of us (and especially speaking for myself) would never remotely come close to accurately imagining outside the context and assistance of a book, movie or documentary.

I naively (or stupidly) believe they have good in them and are capable of doing good.

I view them as victims with regard to what happened to Francesco. I can't imagine his children (I don't know their ages, even if they are young adults) running up to his lifeless body under his SUV shouting papa papa. No one should be made to experience or endure that. Especially when a few moments before that he was inside the house having dinner with them.

The pain they feel combined with the searing memory of what they saw (as well as the momory of him being alive with them only moments ago) must be great and almost unbearable. I wonder if they require treatment for PTSD or some type of counseling at least? But I don't know whether they will avail themselves to that form of treatment or exposure.

So far no one speaks about what the Cali/Inzerllio family has been made to experience accept and endure. So far all of the concern (even if only feigned concern as a legal device by the attorney) has been for the out of control perpetrator of all of these uninvited and uninitiated events foisted upon the Cali/Inzerillo family.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Confederate wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:29 pm
slimshady_007 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:08 pm What kind if message does it send if the Gambinos don’t retaliate? I’m sure the family is eager to get revenge and a good majority of the mobsters are sociopaths. So I’d predict the family gets even in some violent manner.
The same message that is sent when Informants who make television appearances and write books walk around free "untouched". This isn't 1979.
This.

For all the folks who think the Bino’s HAVE to act, look at every informant in the past four decades.

Gravano is walking around and people are saying the G’s have to act for their respect regards Comello.

The Feds would’ve laid the law down to the G leadership no doubt, and it’s a business. So concerning the Gambino family, they won’t touch Comello or his family.

Nut jobs or off the reservations excluded.
bingo
Honorary Member

Post by bingo »

Lupara wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:58 pm Why would the feds bother that much about such a fucked up family with an imbecile who posed a threath to none other than the major of New York and other "elites" and an older brother who robbed and brutally abused a woman in her own house? They'd be a bunch of hypocrites if they care more about such scum than a relatively peaceful mobster. If they really went so far as threathening the Gambinos to not make any move on that family and are still protecting them 24/7 then this situation stinks.

Personally I think the Gambinos/Inzerillos will kill the father (if he is connected as he was into construction and there's more to this than meets the eye) or his scum brother when the time is right and let some inmate kill (and possibly torture) Comello. In this case I do believe they have to act to make a statement even if it will bring more heat (which would be highly ironic anyway concerning the previously mentioned circumstances). If I was a cop I would turn a blind eye if the older brother gets killed. No loss to society.

Anyway, they will most certainly bide their time to retaliate which may take a few years. As we all know, for the mob revenge doesn't have a deadline and is a dish best served cold.
Oh Lupara, there he is!