Philly LCN Associate Stephen Sharkey

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Philly LCN Associate Stephen Sharkey

Post by NJShore4Life »

Philly LCN Associate Stephen Sharkey was just indicted for mortgage fraud...
Stroccos
Full Patched

Re: Philly LCN Associate Stephen Sharkey

Post by Stroccos »

NJShore4Life wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:55 am Philly LCN Associate Stephen Sharkey was just indicted for mortgage fraud...
he was using the name Stephen Leahan which wasn't he big deal on these boards when they first started ? (edit update N/m with a google search I figured it out different spelling ),

indictment posted in fbi files section although no mention of LCN
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

Stroccos wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:01 am
NJShore4Life wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:55 am Philly LCN Associate Stephen Sharkey was just indicted for mortgage fraud...
he was using the name Stephen Leahan which wasn't he big deal on these boards when they first started ? (edit update N/m with a google search I figured it out different spelling ),

Nah, that is that fat ass rat Lenehan you are thinking of...Here is a video about him lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9fj6YXMA54
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
phatmatress777
Full Patched

Post by phatmatress777 »

Lenehan is doing the same things that he did on real deal on Facebook mob groups: he’s in with the scammers Ciro dipachio aka mob king aka billy Shaw and they’re lil flunky Jason mosca. He had some problems with one of our posters from here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

phatmatress777 wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:24 pm Lenehan is doing the same things that he did on real deal on Facebook mob groups: he’s in with the scammers Ciro dipachio aka mob king aka billy Shaw and they’re lil flunky Jason mosca. He had some problems with one of our posters from here.

Oh I got into it on FB with that roid taking fool Ciro lmao
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

phatmatress777 wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:24 pm Lenehan is doing the same things that he did on real deal on Facebook mob groups: he’s in with the scammers Ciro dipachio aka mob king aka billy Shaw and they’re lil flunky Jason mosca. He had some problems with one of our posters from here.

Allot of suckers in the world , who is mob king ? I searched it , god that guy is a tool and a rat

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt6370942/
Last edited by Stroccos on Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

Fughedaboutit wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:40 am
Stroccos wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:01 am

Nah, that is that fat ass rat Lenehan you are thinking of...Here is a video about him lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9fj6YXMA54
That is some funny stuff , a made guy in the genovse lmao , did he ever find the guy he was looking for.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Sharkey has been charged with wire fraud, identity theft and money laundering according to GA.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

Stroccos wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:30 am

Allot of suckers in the world , who is mob king ? I searched it , god that guy is a tool and a rat

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt6370942/
Wanna die of laughter?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4yG7q8fNEE

This is ridiculous! Gay ass music lol
Mason_dixon
Straightened out

Post by Mason_dixon »

Is billy Shaw a philly associate or something ? Nicer link tho I’m definitely dumber for taking the time to watch thst.
Mason_dixon
Straightened out

Post by Mason_dixon »

And that Dom guy has the body of a midget or dwarf bet he has a crazy bad case of little man syndrome. I know Joey is a super tiny but I like way he carries himself more than Dom the Dwarf.
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

Mason_dixon wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:17 pm And that Dom guy has the body of a midget or dwarf bet he has a crazy bad case of little man syndrome. I know Joey is a super tiny but I like way he carries himself more than Dom the Dwarf.
Dom is a tough guy and a killer. Who cares what he looks like? :o
Mason_dixon
Straightened out

Post by Mason_dixon »

So because he is a killer I should respect him? Na just a comment you can take it or leave it.
Mason_dixon
Straightened out

Post by Mason_dixon »

Also after watching a video all about this billy Shaw being so “beautiful” or whatever it said that was in response to that topic or joke video... so you kinda missed the context there.