Frank Cali shot dead

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Lupara
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: Frank Cali shot dead

Post by Lupara »

Cacuzza wrote:
slimshady_007 wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:34 am Still it’s weird to post the pics. No need for them.
Slim the curiosity is killing me. I just have to ask. I apologize in advance. Who is that on your avatar? Every time I see one of your posts that smiling guy on the phone is looking at me. Who the hell is that? Is that you?
Looks to be Skinny Joey.
johnny fazool
Honorary Member

Re: Frank Cali shot dead

Post by johnny fazool »

Oh Lupara! There he is! Joey Merlino right. I was going to say that slimshady is a handsome fellow. Hang up the phone slim and go for a walk. :-)
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

Its joey merlino :lol:
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
johnny fazool
Honorary Member

Post by johnny fazool »

And for all of you on this board who want me to be in trouble. All I have to say is the next time I get coffee for you I will pee in it. No more Sambuca next time for you wisea guys. :-)
Moscone65
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Moscone65 »

Ah I’ll be alright with a snifter if vecchia romagna 😄
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

Cacuzza wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:54 pm Anthony Comello's older brother Alfonson, jr. goes to court tomorrow (Wed 4/10) for those charges already posted here. The question is who is the woman involved in his case. It might lead to an answer to what happened to Frank Cali, or maybe not. How does one go about finding out who this person is?
There are a few ways , the easiest is
just request the initial police report , I don’t know what there called in nyc but here there called incident reports . They may black out the victims name or they may not but there shouldn’t redact the Adress where the crime happend . You could then find out who lives there etc etc

Don’t tell them u want the victims name , that may open another can of worms for you .
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
maloots
Honorary Member

Post by maloots »

Ok. So now it'sa ok to put upa the pics of the housa. But the onea with the pick uppa trucka is the onea that gets me the mosta. Didn't that boya drivea the pick uppa ona that day that he wenta over to-a Frankies housa? Whena I clicka on that pic of the onea with the trucka and it getsa big pic thena. I stare at thata pic a longa timea and I keepa thinking the samea thinga to myselfa over and over againa. I wonder if-a the horna worksa?
nowandlater
On Record

Post by nowandlater »

Stroccos wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:19 pm
Cacuzza wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:54 pm Anthony Comello's older brother Alfonson, jr. goes to court tomorrow (Wed 4/10) for those charges already posted here. The question is who is the woman involved in his case. It might lead to an answer to what happened to Frank Cali, or maybe not. How does one go about finding out who this person is?
just request the initial police report , I don’t know what there called in nyc but here there called incident reports . They may black out the victims name or they may not but there shouldn’t redact the Adress where the crime happend . You could then find out who lives there etc etc

Don’t tell them u want the victims name , that may open another can of worms for you .
Stroccos, how is that accomplished when someone wants to make a request but doesn't live anywhere near that area of the country?
nowandlater
On Record

Post by nowandlater »

You need people like me so you can point your fuckin’ fingers and say, “That’s the bad guy.” So, what does that make you? Good? You’re not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don’t have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy! Tony Montana
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

nowandlater wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:58 pm

Stroccos, how is that accomplished when someone wants to make a request but doesn't live anywhere near that area of the country?
Depends on the public records laws of the state in question. Most don't place any restrictions on who can request records but some require you to be a citizen of the state in question.
johnny fazool
Honorary Member

Post by johnny fazool »

nowandlater wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:00 pm You need people like me so you can point your fuckin’ fingers and say, “That’s the bad guy.” So, what does that make you? Good? You’re not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don’t have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy! Tony Montana
Hey nowandlater, don't be so hard on yourself. I don't think you are such a bad guy. I just think you're a fucking jerk that's all. :-)
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:19 am It is public knowledge. These people are already in the public eye. No big deal.

Pogo
It could be a big deal. Even though it's in the public eye, few people see it, to seek it out and post it is wrong.
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

bert wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:48 pm
Pogo The Clown wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:19 am It is public knowledge. These people are already in the public eye. No big deal.

Pogo
It could be a big deal. Even though it's in the public eye, few people see it, to seek it out and post it is wrong.
there son killed a high profile mafia figure , at that point its public , they have two sons who are violent criminals they raised a few punks I doubt they get any sympanthy , its no different then posting a picture of john gottis house or posting a personal photo taken from someones facebook account . but for example I would be against posting someone's phone number on the site etc
Last edited by Stroccos on Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

nowandlater wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:58 pm

NYPd makes you pay for reports if you are not a victim of the crime , https://www1.nyc.gov/site/nypd/services ... uests.page
just make a formal requests if you cant pick the records up in person , u have to have them mailed to you.
Last edited by Stroccos on Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
Lupara
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: Frank Cali shot dead

Post by Lupara »

bert wrote:

Pogo
It's not like the whole world sees this forum and the people who want to know where they live already know.