Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Re: Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Post by Fughedaboutit »

CabriniGreen wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:40 pm Arnt you 2guys the ones that got dragged into a convo about stem cells in a thread about a goofy lawyer sexting?

Do I run in like a weirdo with silly jokes? No, I just let your discussion take its course, even though i didnt understand the shit.....
They always come running into these families outside the main 5 to throw it off track and ruining it, rather than simply staying out of them.

Been happening for years but sadly nobody puts them in check since they are good at quoting FBI sources and putting together charts. Gives them a free pass to do whatever.

:roll:
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Rich considering that you have attacked or started shit with 8-10 separate posters just in the last month. You should have been banished to the cornfield long ago.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Lupara
Full Patched

Post by Lupara »

990. We can do this.

@Pogo, Wiseguy:

I'm still not fully convinced Buffalo is non-viable, could you elaborate on why you believe Buffalo is finished with no point of return and why Todaro, Jr. has more activity in his tomato garden than in organized crime?
UTC
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by UTC »

Wiseguy wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:29 pm
Pogo The Clown wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:45 am
Pogo The Clown wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:01 am Philly Soldier Frank Narducci Jr. once did a real estate deal with Donald Trump. Now that Trump is President Philly has ties to the President of the United States. LCNs ties to the highest levels of government don't stop there. Rudy Giuliani's uncle and cousin were once Gambino Associates and Giuliani is now President Trumps lawyer and a top advisor. So obviously the Gambinos also have close ties to the President. Maybe that is real reason Frank Cali got whacked? :shock: He knew too much so the government gave him the crazy lone gunman treatment. :o
I'm just now realizing how deep these connections go. Jesse Ventura knew Dino Bravo from their time in the WWF. Dino Bravo was a Montreal mob associate and his uncle was a Bonanno Capo. Jesse Ventura went on to become the governor of Minnesota so obviously Montreal and the Bonannos had connections to the governor of Minnesota. :o Ventura was also once a member of the Mongols MC. Perhaps this Mongols MC-Montreal/Bonanno connection were were using their ties to the governor to smuggle drugs from Canada to the US via Minnesota. This is blowing my mind.

Pogo
Now you're getting it!
Well, if we really want to go deep state, Gary Hart (Gary Williams), who was a Chicago associate, managed wrestlers who had matches against them, but the competition wasn't real so you do the math. Also, Dirty Dick Murdoch wrestled Ventura in the AWA, and he was a reputed KKK member. And to top it off, Ion Croitoru (Johnny K-9, Bruiser Bedlam)) wrestled Ventura in the AWA, was a member of the Satan's Choice MC in Ontario, and was marked for death by the Musitanos and the Gravelle crime family. So this whole Canada thing is intertwined.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

UTC wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:22 pm
Wiseguy wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:29 pm
Pogo The Clown wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:45 am
Pogo The Clown wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:01 am Philly Soldier Frank Narducci Jr. once did a real estate deal with Donald Trump. Now that Trump is President Philly has ties to the President of the United States. LCNs ties to the highest levels of government don't stop there. Rudy Giuliani's uncle and cousin were once Gambino Associates and Giuliani is now President Trumps lawyer and a top advisor. So obviously the Gambinos also have close ties to the President. Maybe that is real reason Frank Cali got whacked? :shock: He knew too much so the government gave him the crazy lone gunman treatment. :o
I'm just now realizing how deep these connections go. Jesse Ventura knew Dino Bravo from their time in the WWF. Dino Bravo was a Montreal mob associate and his uncle was a Bonanno Capo. Jesse Ventura went on to become the governor of Minnesota so obviously Montreal and the Bonannos had connections to the governor of Minnesota. :o Ventura was also once a member of the Mongols MC. Perhaps this Mongols MC-Montreal/Bonanno connection were were using their ties to the governor to smuggle drugs from Canada to the US via Minnesota. This is blowing my mind.
Now you're getting it!
Well, if we really want to go deep state, Gary Hart (Gary Williams), who was a Chicago associate, managed wrestlers who had matches against them, but the competition wasn't real so you do the math. Also, Dirty Dick Murdoch wrestled Ventura in the AWA, and he was a reputed KKK member. And to top it off, Ion Croitoru (Johnny K-9, Bruiser Bedlam)) wrestled Ventura in the AWA, was a member of the Satan's Choice MC in Ontario, and was marked for death by the Musitanos and the Gravelle crime family. So this whole Canada thing is intertwined.

You just blew my mind. :o Speaking of Johnny K-9 he wrestled in the WWF which is of course owned by the McMahons. President Trump also appeared in the WWF multiple times. Linda McMahon is now in Trumps cabinet. So the Musitanos have ties to the Trump administration. And since Musitano is tied to Buffalo that means that Buffalo also has ties to the President. :mrgreen:

Pogo
Last edited by Pogo The Clown on Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Fughedaboutit wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:44 pmThey always come running into these families outside the main 5 to throw it off track and ruining it, rather than simply staying out of them.

Been happening for years but sadly nobody puts them in check since they are good at quoting FBI sources and putting together charts. Gives them a free pass to do whatever.

:roll:
Au contraire! I've been thinking about those airstrips in Mexico some guy connected to Buffalo back in the 1990s is said to have. Forget the Sinaloa Cartel. I have a working theory that the organization that's really bringing drugs across both borders is the Buffalo mob. Chapo-shmapo. Joe Todaro Jr. is the real drug kingpin of North America.
All roads lead to New York.
Lupara
Full Patched

Post by Lupara »

You guys just blew my mind. This is getting bigger and bigger.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

We are obviously speaking in jest but this reminds me of what happened on the RD about 10 years ago. It came out that some low/mid level Obongo staffer from Chicago was connected to a guy who knew some Outfit guys. Well of course some of the Outfit fans boys started talking about how this connection to the President was an example of the Outfits political power. That the Outfit had Chicago in a "vice grip." :lol:

Pogo
cdc
Straightened out

Post by cdc »

Wasn’t it an fbi Agent that was connected to the outfit? I do remember that there was a massive debate about just how well connected the outfit were
cavita
Full Patched

Post by cavita »

cdc wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:17 pm Wasn’t it an fbi Agent that was connected to the outfit? I do remember that there was a massive debate about just how well connected the outfit were
You're thinking of John Ambrose who was a U.S. Marshal
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

Lmao, All I did was ask a VERY obvious question.... Did the FBI, actually say this? Like the FBI, from out an agents mouth. Like for real?
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

CabriniGreen wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:37 pm Lmao, All I did was ask a VERY obvious question.... Did the FBI, actually say this? Like the FBI, from out an agents mouth. Like for real?
Apparently info from the FBI had some kind of tie between the Buffalo LCN and a New York governor. Of course, we have no idea when this was or what exactly these ties entailed. But , let's be honest, if you guys really cared what the FBI says about Buffalo, this thread wouldn't have gone 100 pages.
All roads lead to New York.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

It has to be pre-2011 since that is when the John Catazano listed died.

Pogo
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

antimafia wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:46 am Image
"Strong political ties"; source is a Buffalo FBI agent and it is referenced on what appears to be a government chart. This could be a legitimate political relationship, but it specifically outlines that the nature of the relationship was not personal.

Based on Joseph Albano's age and the list of candidates of former governors, this could be a reference to Mario Cuomo, which would confirm that the relationship is not current. That is assuming that it was an NY governor and an Italian -- removing those parameters, it could be anyone.

Without further info, there isn't much point to speculating about the nature of the relationship or its relevance in 2019, though a Buffalo FBI agent felt the need to document the relationship and pass it along to whoever compiled this government chart -- a chart documenting relationships between members/associates of the Buffalo mafia family in NY and Ontario.
Lupara
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Post by Lupara »

Wiseguy wrote:
CabriniGreen wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:37 pm Lmao, All I did was ask a VERY obvious question.... Did the FBI, actually say this? Like the FBI, from out an agents mouth. Like for real?
Apparently info from the FBI had some kind of tie between the Buffalo LCN and a New York governor. Of course, we have no idea when this was or what exactly these ties entailed. But , let's be honest, if you guys really cared what the FBI says about Buffalo, this thread wouldn't have gone 100 pages.
You say that as if you have a problem with that.