Frank Cali shot dead

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Frank
Full Patched

Re: Frank Cali shot dead

Post by Frank »

felice wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:40 pm The girl's family is calabrian. Calabrians are even worst than sicilians. They have this girl who is feeling guilty because of Comello. To kill Comello is not possible so they will hit his family with the excuse they are paying their son defence.
Guys, I am sure about this. I hope police is having a great surveillance of Comello's family.
Is it possible than that this is his actual niece. With his Sicilian roots and married to a Inzerillo. Is she mislabeled as a niece or is she thought of as kind of like a niece, but not an actual niece and possibly not related at all.
felice
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by felice »

She is the niece. His sister-in-law's daughter. Calabrian
bronx
Full Patched

Post by bronx »

franks wife older sister, daughter
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

bronx wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:52 pm franks wife older sister, daughter
It would have to be Cali's bothers wife's sister it we are saying both parent are Calabrian.
bronx
Full Patched

Post by bronx »

not franks brother wife sister
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

bronx wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:04 pm not franks brother wife sister
So just the dad is Calabrian
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

slimshady_007 wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:14 pm https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com ... urces/amp/ This article is shocking. I cant tell why he’s a marked man.I rly thought mannino would throw Comello a bone for takin out Cali.
What the hell are you talking about? Why are people running with the idea he was out of favour with the family because he was arrested at his mistress house, that was fucking 2008 and he was upped to Underboss in 2012 ffs
Lupara
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: Frank Cali shot dead

Post by Lupara »

felice wrote:She is the niece. His sister-in-law's daughter. Calabrian
Then she's not his actual niece by blood.
Chucky
Full Patched

Post by Chucky »

TommyGambino wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:56 am
slimshady_007 wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:14 pm https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com ... urces/amp/ This article is shocking. I cant tell why he’s a marked man.I rly thought mannino would throw Comello a bone for takin out Cali.
What the hell are you talking about? Why are people running with the idea he was out of favour with the family because he was arrested at his mistress house, that was fucking 2008 and he was upped to Underboss in 2012 ffs
He's an idiot, what do you expect?
Just smile and blow me - Mel Gibson
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Parents of Anthony Comello: Alphonse Comello Jr and Nicole Mucillo Comello. 14 Cadiz Dr, Brick, NJ

https://www.realtor.com/realestateandho ... 4017-12271
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
thehitman
Prospect

Post by thehitman »

one thing is for sure, Franky Boy was right about the kid.
Lupara
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: Frank Cali shot dead

Post by Lupara »

thehitman wrote:one thing is for sure, Franky Boy was right about the kid.
Yet he made a fatal error of judgement by going outside with the kid if he knew he was batshit crazy. It should be a red flag after he deliberately crashed into his car. Cali could've shot him on his porch and claim self defense. Now he's dead when he shouldn't.

How the hell can anybody feel safe in America even more after things like this happen repeatedly? I would never take things for granted anymore and under these circumstances (crazy people harassing you) it's better to shoot first and ask questions later. Better to do a few years in jail at best than dead for life.

Thing is, the feds would get a hard-on if a mobster kills someone out of self defense and they would do everyting they can to take advantage of it. That's not justice though but then again there's no real good or wrong anyway.
Last edited by Lupara on Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Camo
Straightened out

Post by Camo »

Why on earth are you posting his parents names and address?
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

TommyGambino wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:56 am
Did u not read my previous post? I was bein sarcastic.
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
Camo
Straightened out

Post by Camo »

Slim owned three of us by saying something he usually says seriously sarcastically :lol: