Frank Cali shot dead

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Cheech
Full Patched

Re: Frank Cali shot dead

Post by Cheech »

I agree with felice. Someone goes...
Guy Fatato said on a tape-recording that Franzese's vig on a $30,000 debt was "like social security" for him. - GohnJotti
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

felice wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:54 pm
eboli wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:48 pm They might be italian, but they are businessmen first and killing innocent people is bad for business. It was bad 50 years ago, it's ten times worse today. Law enforcement continue to have the biggest hard on for lcn as it is and I can imagine what will happen if they kill an innocent family member. They will try to hit the kid in prison and even that's a stretch if he's kept in a pc unit. And I doubt any of the other families will be pleased if the Gambino leadership continue to make headlines over stupid shit like personal vendettas, considering how under the rader most of them tried to be in the last decade.
do you think that in this right moment these guys are thinking about what Johnny Porky Zancocchio or Barney Bellomo would think or do? Do you think they are thinking about Cosa Nostra rules? Do you think they are caring about fbi shuting down gambling places?

They are fucking mad, it's their blood, it's not mafia. They only want revenge and to brutally hit someone
I said this a few pages back. But I believe they will hit this kids father OR older brother. Maybe not this year. But I think they will attempt revenge in that matter since they wont be able to get to him in protective custody which is where he will spend most of his sentence. Father for a Father type a deal. Sicilian mafia certainly has no problem killing family. Not sure about Calabrians(I'm half Calabrian lol) . His family has money...they should drop the expensive lawyer and pay for protection. But I don't think they will act right away since LE is expecting it. Maybe a yr or two down the rd. This kid ruined his life and his families life.
UTC
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by UTC »

Damn shame. He was a good boss.
SconsinJohnson
Associate

Post by SconsinJohnson »

It’s all well and good that most of us are of sound mind and not doing “MAGNA” at a court appearance on the palms of our hands. 2 scenarios, he’s batshit crazy or doing things for someone else.
bronx
Full Patched

Post by bronx »

the family won't be touched.the kid is a nut
glen40
Associate

Post by glen40 »

Batshit crazy or the lawyer schooled him to start planting seeds for the insanity defense.
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

PaddyWhack wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:05 pm “Sometime in recent years, his strange behavior in a federal courthouse led the United States Marshals Service to briefly take him into custody and ask the Police Department’s Intelligence Division to check its records to determine if he had any history of terroristic threats.“

Truly a whackadoo...I wonder what that is all about?
I mentioned this a few pages ago, plus a neighbor of his who said he was a nice kid also said that Camello would shoot off fireworks after midnight and when asked to stop would stop. What 24 year old is out at midnight shooting off fireworks, other than a nutcase with no job and a defective brain. The story of him working construction is suspect, he probably worked a few days one time.
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

Strax wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:46 pm But Calabrians living in the US. Like CabriniGreen already said on different forum: In Calabria they would already force feed the girl with acid.

You aren't serious I hope.
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

santos wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:51 pm So, is everyone in here now convinced this was not a mob related hit? Im still not to be honest

It wasn't.
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

bert wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:54 pm
PaddyWhack wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:05 pm “Sometime in recent years, his strange behavior in a federal courthouse led the United States Marshals Service to briefly take him into custody and ask the Police Department’s Intelligence Division to check its records to determine if he had any history of terroristic threats.“

Truly a whackadoo...I wonder what that is all about?
I mentioned this a few pages ago, plus a neighbor of his who said he was a nice kid also said that Camello would shoot off fireworks after midnight and when asked to stop would stop. What 24 year old is out at midnight shooting off fireworks, other than a nutcase with no job and a defective brain. The story of him working construction is suspect, he probably worked a few days one time.
Here's a new one on the shooter. He once tried to arrest the mayor of NYC. They say it just one of many crazy things he had been doing.

https://nypost.com/2019/03/18/suspected ... de-blasio/
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

X
Last edited by SonnyBlackstein on Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
West Coast1
Straightened out

Post by West Coast1 »

If he was actually a conspiracy activist. It is so crazy to realize that he is now in the center of the most recent conspiracy theory.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define. ... id=9166622
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

bert wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:56 pm
Strax wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:46 pm But Calabrians living in the US. Like CabriniGreen already said on different forum: In Calabria they would already force feed the girl with acid.

You aren't serious I hope.

I m guessing you've never seen this article.......

https://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2016-12- ... ia/8062272
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

To be fair though , it's an extreme example....
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

Tried to arrest the mayor of NYC... that’s my point - this kid was probably convinced the big bad Sicilian mob boss was gonna kill him, and he doesn’t trust the police or the government. Leaves him with only one option...
I don't know dick about dick.

http://thecolombomafia.com