Frank Cali shot dead

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Stroccos
Full Patched

Re: Frank Cali shot dead

Post by Stroccos »

bigronny wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:55 pm You guys are so fucking stupid he shook his hand thinking in his head I'm gonna kill this motherfucker tomorrow not knowing this nutcase had a gun then he got shot and killed he under estimated this kid now the kid will die
didn't cali give him the kiss of death first
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
Confederate
Full Patched

Post by Confederate »

bigronny wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:55 pm You guys are so fucking stupid he shook his hand thinking in his head I'm gonna kill this motherfucker tomorrow

:lol: I seriously doubt it.
" Everything Woke turns to shit".
Confederate
Full Patched

Post by Confederate »

Stroccos wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:02 pm
bigronny wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:55 pm You guys are so fucking stupid he shook his hand thinking in his head I'm gonna kill this motherfucker tomorrow not knowing this nutcase had a gun then he got shot and killed he under estimated this kid now the kid will die
You mean like Michael gave to Fredo? :lol:
" Everything Woke turns to shit".
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

Confederate wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:11 pm
Stroccos wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:02 pm
You mean like Michael gave to Fredo? :lol:
Hahha i am sure the nypd will release the video soon
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
CatStevens9
Straightened out

Post by CatStevens9 »

This kid has some balls the average person would probably shit his pants if he knew a mob boss told him to stay away from a family member this guy goes to his house and kills him 😂
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

Cali never killed anyone in his life. Heard he never even held a gun.
santos
Straightened out

Post by santos »

Convince a kid to kill a mob boss
Kid kills the mob boss
Kid pretends to have mental problems gets out in ten years and given witness protection / or lies about being hired by another family, gets let off and given witness protection
End result, Frank is dead, the family who originally planned this gets the result they wanted, kid isnt locked up for the rest of his life.
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

santos wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:37 am Convince a kid to kill a mob boss
Kid kills the mob boss
Kid pretends to have mental problems gets out in ten years and given witness protection / or lies about being hired by another family, gets let off and given witness protection
End result, Frank is dead, the family who originally planned this gets the result they wanted, kid isnt locked up for the rest of his life.
Joe Colombo's killer also had mental problems, apparently.

With a good lawyer (which he apparently has), mental problems, and a legitimate fear that Frank Cali was going to go after him (therefore self-defense), this kid could probably get a really sweet plea. I'll reiterate this again; you've got a kid who has a history of being a conspiracy theorist. Then, he's threatened by one of New York's most secretive and most powerful mob bosses to stay away from his niece. Even a person WITHOUT mental problems would probably have trouble sleeping. So it should be no surprise to anybody that this kid got the idea into his head that Frank Cali was going to kill him or ruin his life or some shit, so he went out and killed him to be safe. Being the conspiracy theorist that he was, I doubt Comello would trust law enforcement to keep him safe. Being under the influence of drugs probably didn't help his decision-making either.

Other than the shaking hands thing, I don't think we need any more motive as to Comello's reason than the fact that he was a crazy conspiracy theorist who was threatened - or maybe not threatened, but at least strongly advised - by a mob acting boss/underboss or his emissary to stay the fuck away from his niece. Open and shut.

Comello goes to court with a brilliant lawyer who argues that Comello has a history of mental problems and, given Cali's notoriety in NYC, had a legitimate concern for his safety. Comello takes 10 years for manslaughter in protective custody and then gets out and writes a nutjob blog as to why he was framed or some shit.
I don't know dick about dick.

http://thecolombomafia.com
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

"Just find a nut to do the job"
Do not be deceived, neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God - Corinthians 6:9-10
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

It's a shame how this ended. I guess we were hoping for something a lot more juicier than a dispute that has nothing to do with the mob but the speculation and theories were fun.

Well at least I can thank this murder for getting me active on here. :mrgreen:
Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Post by Angelo Santino »

JohnnyS wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:46 am It's a shame how this ended. I guess we were hoping for something a lot more juicier than a dispute that has nothing to do with the mob but the speculation and theories were fun.

Well at least I can thank this murder for getting me active on here. :mrgreen:
Actually it's an interesting case study in how things get blown way out of proportion and how some people let their imaginations run fucking wild. I'm not calling out anybody here- it's a fucking forum- but let's look to the news and some of the whoppers they dropped.

A Gotti Was Released From Prison, Then the Gambino Boss Was Killed. - https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/15/nyre ... gotti.html
(Translation: Gene Gotti killed Cali, there's no other interpretation.)

It's important to note that all this stemmed from a Post reporter asking "Is Gene Gotti involved" and someone in law enforcement responding: "We're looking into it" and then next thing you know: Police Looking at Gene Gotti's Involvement in Cali Murder. Poor fucking guy probably had reporters outside his house for 2 days he couldn't go anywhere.

And allllll the fucking pundits:
Gambino Family Member Pays Tribute To Mafia Boss Frank Cali After Deadly Shooting - http://www.ladbible.com/news/news-gambi ... i-20190314
They mean Carlo Gambino's grandson answered gave some remarks about something he has no connection to, way to pay tribute, lol.

There's more, so many jackasses on tv: "When a boss gets clipped, more people have to die." - Oh really? What's your favorite mob film?

And hey: full disclosure I'm 0-2. I was wrong on Montagna and I didn't guess right on Cali, I'm fine with that.
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

Good write-up CC, couldn't have said it better myself.
I don't know dick about dick.

http://thecolombomafia.com
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

That was one of my points @CC

I'd google, read a story, then make a post. All this shit was in the papers, like ALL the papers.INTERNATIONAL PAPERS, even....

That's why I said this actually taught me a lot about modern media, how it's more important to be first, than right.

Look at USA Today , tell me they didnt scour the internet for the bulk of the story.......
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

It's why I compared it to an episode of Black Mirror, how the internet and social media can fuel a public narrative....

I can understand us bullshtting on the forum,
But how does our bullshit match up with mainstream media and statements from the police?
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

All he had to say was, " We have no evidence currently that links Gene Gotti to this case"...

But the cocksuckers COULD NOT RESIST THE HEADLINE....