Frank Cali shot dead

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

bronx
Full Patched

Re: Frank Cali shot dead

Post by bronx »

east side ,west side, south?
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

bronx wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:41 pm east side ,west side, south?
westside
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
bronx
Full Patched

Post by bronx »

rocky river
bronx
Full Patched

Post by bronx »

was it you who posted all the indictments ?
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

bronx wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:48 pm was it you who posted all the indictments ?
Yeah rocky river is a suburb you been there , I posted some indictments
bronx
Full Patched

Post by bronx »

never heard of it..nice stuff in the indictments..need to be an attorney at times to understand the elements of rico..do you have the commission indictment?
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

bronx wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:53 pm never heard of it..nice stuff in the indictments..need to be an attorney at times to understand the elements of rico..do you have the commission indictment?
Yeah allot of legalise and some attonerys dont even get it , no i dont have the comission indictment, I wish I did , its harder to get the indictments from pre 2005 or so , I am guessing you have to request them from the clerk of courts , and the indictments from the 90's and back are porbably on micro film .
bronx
Full Patched

Post by bronx »

You a researcher or an attorney or work in legal system in some form.my guess..some great researchers on here ,keeps the forum honest and factual
bronx
Full Patched

Post by bronx »

if your italian should you be living inparma or broadview heights even strongsville..corbo still around..i think it is on street called mayfield?
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

bronx wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:06 pm if your italian should you be living inparma or broadview heights even strongsville..corbo still around..i think it is on street called mayfield?
yeah corbos bakery is still around , I wouldn't live in Parma its changed allot , broadview heights or Strongsville both ok ,
I will take that as a compliment , i guess i am a half of researcher not up with some of the guys on here , only legal epxeicarnce is on the wrong end of it , but i have attonery who I am friends with showed me a few things
bronx
Full Patched

Post by bronx »

ahh ..funny but true,they should pinch the lawyers so they can help guys on the inside pro bono..
bronx
Full Patched

Post by bronx »

there's criminals on the westside? thought that was reserved for east siders..
Confederate
Full Patched

Post by Confederate »

gohnjotti wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:38 pm
Confederate wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:33 pm
Rocco wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:28 pm Wells its official Anthony Comello is now Boss of the Gambino Family. That's how its works fella's ...it worked for Gotti and looks like its gonna work for Comello. Although he will be locked up the rest of this life. He will hold the Title "Official Boss" and GreaseBall Dom will be his acting on the street. Frankie is gone and...and that's that...there was nothing we could do about it....
:lol: :lol: Vet good Rocco.
The one thing that is still questionable to me is: If Cali didn't like this kid, Why did he shake his hand after his car was rammed by him? Wouldn't Cali be angry that this asshole rammed his car? Something isn't completely right with this story.
Yeah that's the one thing that gets me, too. Cannot envision how Cali would ever shake this kid's hand. Maybe the cap & hoodie was enough to conceal his identity, or maybe he hadn't met him in person.

Maybe it was the niece's parents that told Comello to stay away from their daughter, and maybe they said to him "Hey kid, you ever heard of Frank Cali? You come near the daughter again, you'll have to deal with him." Cali maybe never actually met the kid.
Cali probably never did meet this kid, but why wasn't Cali angry that this kid rammed his car? Why would he shake hands with him?
Maybe the kid apologized for hitting Cali's car and Cali accepted the apology and shook the kid's hand? Maybe Cali was basically a nice guy to regular people? I wonder who extended their hand first, Cali or the Kid? If Cali extended his hand first, I would be really surprised. If the kid extended his hand first and Cali shook it to be polite, maybe that's what happened? The story seems odd.
" Everything Woke turns to shit".
bronx
Full Patched

Post by bronx »

if you break down your handle. its con...fed..rat ..in the word ..dont take offense ..just one word covered all the bases.
bigronny
Associate

Post by bigronny »

You guys are so fucking stupid he shook his hand thinking in his head I'm gonna kill this motherfucker tomorrow not knowing this nutcase had a gun then he got shot and killed he under estimated this kid now the kid will die