Frank Cali shot dead

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Snakes
Full Patched

Re: Frank Cali shot dead

Post by Snakes »

DPG wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:54 pm
bronx wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:19 pm a nut killed frank..thats it..
This

p.s. how this thread made it 100+ pages without being moved to the graveyard is a miracle imo
No one has been an asshole in this thread
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

Snakes wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:14 pm
This

p.s. how this thread made it 100+ pages without being moved to the graveyard is a miracle imo
yeah odd comment
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
NothingNew44
Straightened out

Post by NothingNew44 »

Fughedaboutit wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:53 pm
NothingNew44 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:17 pm Definitely didn’t see it going this way. It’s amazing how far our imaginations took us.
What is wrong with speculating on what happened with the biggest killing since 1985? Why else are we all on a mob forum? Stay silent until someone is arrested? lol
Never said it was wrong, that’s exactly why we’re on this forum. Absolutely agree, this is the biggest hit since 85. I just think it’s comical how we all wanted the story to go any other number of ways. The forum was electric for a few days, then this.......sigh
DPG
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by DPG »

Snakes wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:14 pm
This

Exactly, I was simply pointing out that fact.
I get it....first rule of fight club.
bronx
Full Patched

Post by bronx »

I think the girl and the kid were texting and she said something to him about staying away or he "frank"wont let me see you..seems this is what lead to this impulse or triggered him to lose it at that moment.he is unstable maybe high and just snapped.. i also feel he had second thoughts about shooting him ,why? the talk the hand shake ,the picking up the plate, letting frank walk away from him.then snapped..only a person not in their right mind would do what this kid did.. in your right mind ,anyone knows ,your getting pinched, then murdered one day.. frank stayed calm throughout this whole time, maybe because his wife the girl and the kids came to the front to see what was going to happen..if that is so ,that family will need a ton of therapy..
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

Commello's parents got him a high priced attorney. He is the type to start spinning the story any way he can.
https://nypost.com/2019/03/17/suspect-i ... yc-lawyer/
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

bronx wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:16 pm I think the girl and the kid were texting and she said something to him about staying away or he "frank"wont let me see you..seems this is what lead to this impulse or triggered him to lose it at that moment.he is unstable maybe high and just snapped.. i also feel he had second thoughts about shooting him ,why? the talk the hand shake ,the picking up the plate, letting frank walk away from him.then snapped..only a person not in their right mind would do what this kid did.. in your right mind ,anyone knows ,your getting pinched, then murdered one day.. frank stayed calm throughout this whole time, maybe because his wife the girl and the kids came to the front to see what was going to happen..if that is so ,that family will need a ton of therapy..
very Good points , didnt he go up and ring the bell ? , and they had a doorbell camera , i thought the cops said he did and that they had to get a warrant for the tapes as the calis wouldnt release them. so yeah the family would know it was him from the jump,

You think they disown the niece Bronx?
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
chin_gigante
Full Patched

Post by chin_gigante »

Sounds like a Travis Bickle type. More Taxi Driver than Goodfellas
'You don't go crucifying people outside a church; not on Good Friday.'
chin_gigante
Full Patched

Post by chin_gigante »

Furio on GBB is trying to write a fucking rap about this
'You don't go crucifying people outside a church; not on Good Friday.'
bronx
Full Patched

Post by bronx »

Siroccos, .. the text's will have an impact on what happens in their future ,if the girl in text says my uncle does not want us together ,that is not forgivable.if the girl says stay away from me ,i do not want to be involved with you..time will heal it. my opinion.
richard_belding
Straightened out

Post by richard_belding »

More rehashed info, but this article correctly labels Cali as underboss

https://trib.al/8FBCeP7
bronx
Full Patched

Post by bronx »

Stroccos, what city you from.
Confederate
Full Patched

Post by Confederate »

Rocco wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:28 pm Wells its official Anthony Comello is now Boss of the Gambino Family. That's how its works fella's ...it worked for Gotti and looks like its gonna work for Comello. Although he will be locked up the rest of this life. He will hold the Title "Official Boss" and GreaseBall Dom will be his acting on the street. Frankie is gone and...and that's that...there was nothing we could do about it....
:lol: :lol: Vet good Rocco.
The one thing that is still questionable to me is: If Cali didn't like this kid, Why did he shake his hand after his car was rammed by him? Wouldn't Cali be angry that this asshole rammed his car? Something isn't completely right with this story.
" Everything Woke turns to shit".
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

bronx wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:26 pm Stroccos, what city you from.
Cleveland Ohio
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

Confederate wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:33 pm
Rocco wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:28 pm Wells its official Anthony Comello is now Boss of the Gambino Family. That's how its works fella's ...it worked for Gotti and looks like its gonna work for Comello. Although he will be locked up the rest of this life. He will hold the Title "Official Boss" and GreaseBall Dom will be his acting on the street. Frankie is gone and...and that's that...there was nothing we could do about it....
:lol: :lol: Vet good Rocco.
The one thing that is still questionable to me is: If Cali didn't like this kid, Why did he shake his hand after his car was rammed by him? Wouldn't Cali be angry that this asshole rammed his car? Something isn't completely right with this story.
Yeah that's the one thing that gets me, too. Cannot envision how Cali would ever shake this kid's hand. Maybe the cap & hoodie was enough to conceal his identity, or maybe he hadn't met him in person.

Maybe it was the niece's parents that told Comello to stay away from their daughter, and maybe they said to him "Hey kid, you ever heard of Frank Cali? You come near the daughter again, you'll have to deal with him." Cali maybe never actually met the kid.
I don't know dick about dick.

http://thecolombomafia.com