Frank Cali shot dead

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Re: Frank Cali shot dead

Post by CabriniGreen »

TommyGambino wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:47 am
John W wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:43 am In my opinion Cali should have minded his own busy, his niece and the shooter are in there mid 20’s and are free to do what they want, my nieces and nephews would tell me to go fuck myself if I tried to tell them who they could and could not go out with
The guy is proabbaly a scumbag, well he brutally murdered someone because he told him to stay away from his niece lol
I'll bet money she knew that and thought the shit was cute or some bullshit....
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

John W wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:43 am In my opinion Cali should have minded his own busy, his niece and the shooter are in there mid 20’s and are free to do what they want, my nieces and nephews would tell me to go fuck myself if I tried to tell them who they could and could not go out with
Oh, so mid 20s then.... definitely an adult...
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

Now the girl has to live with the fact she basically got the family patriarch killed..... Its fucked up all around.....
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

So the guy who humped Calis daughter or niece knew a lot about how to kill a man? Especially on how to do a former Mafia boss?
Last edited by Villain on Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Do not be deceived, neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God - Corinthians 6:9-10
Lupara
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: Frank Cali shot dead

Post by Lupara »

CabriniGreen wrote: Cali probably saw the writing on the wall, like " Shes gonna get knocked up, and drop outta college, over my dead body..."

Forgetting the fact the guy was a mobster , The Shit is actually kinda sad.....
It is.
Niagarafalls
Straightened out

Post by Niagarafalls »

And if he had prior problems with this guy, why would he walk out and shake his hand after he ran into his car? Still confusing.
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

Niagarafalls wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:21 am And if he had prior problems with this guy, why would he walk out and shake his hand after he ran into his car? Still confusing.
Exactly
Do not be deceived, neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God - Corinthians 6:9-10
Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Post by Angelo Santino »

The speculation around Cali's private family matters is growing to the levels of his murder rumors. This is something they are looking into, we don't know anything beyond that. Cali could be the old school Siggie taking an active hand in his female relative's romantic affairs or the kid could have threatened the relative who gave the classic: "you know who my ___ is?" and the kid responded like he did on an unsuspecting Cali who had no prior knowledge of the matter. We really won't know until a few more days.

Either way, Cali's now a sympathetic victim alongside Salvie Testa who'll be bestowed all the honorable traits people lay on LCN members. In 5-10 years time it'll be "if only Cali didn't get killed" much like people loved to say about DeCicco 30 years prior.

Anyone think Mean Gene is now up for acting boss?
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

Chris Christie wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:36 am The speculation around Cali's private family matters is growing to the levels of his murder rumors. This is something they are looking into, we don't know anything beyond that. Cali could be the old school Siggie taking an active hand in his female relative's romantic affairs or the kid could have threatened the relative who gave the classic: "you know who my ___ is?" and the kid responded like he did on an unsuspecting Cali who had no prior knowledge of the matter. We really won't know until a few more days.

Either way, Cali's now a sympathetic victim alongside Salvie Testa who'll be bestowed all the honorable traits people lay on LCN members. In 5-10 years time it'll be "if only Cali didn't get killed" much like people loved to say about DeCicco 30 years prior.

Anyone think Mean Gene is now up for acting boss?
Good points, I wouldnt go THAT far though, a guy like Testa should be revered amongst people in the life, not ANYONE on the outside....
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

I wonder who will replace Cali on the admin.
eboli
Full Patched

Post by eboli »

I don't think Mean Gene has a shot for an admin spot. The last time he was on the street Hulkamania was running wild, brother. And I doubt he really wants to get involved. You never know with the Gotti's though. The whole family is crazy. Gene has 5 years of supervised release too.
Etna
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Etna »

So...Gambino retaliation? Does this make them look weak by doing nothing?
cavita
Full Patched

Post by cavita »

Hi everyone! Longtime member, first time poster.
Who is Frank Cali?

😋
Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Post by Angelo Santino »

Next Mob Sitdown:

Dave: "So George, this guy- lone gunman- 25 years old, apparently had no connections that we, uh, know of."
George: "Yeah, this kid, no connection to organized crime, now they're saying, saying it had something to do with Frank Cali's personal family but to me it really underscores the state of the mob today, a kid goes up and guns down a boss in broad daylight and--"
Dave: "That type of thing wouldn't have happened 30 years ago?"
George: "No, it wouldn't and I think it shows the mob and what's happening here in Philly is also happening in NY, the mob isn't what it was, the glamour and respect, that's all gone.
Dave: "Join us next week as we cover NY Mob Hits starting with Paul Castellano."
*both men walk towards the camera and past it.
Moscone65
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Moscone65 »

Haha sounds about right