Frank Cali shot dead

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Re: Frank Cali shot dead

Post by CabriniGreen »

pronounced dead.

Sources tell CBS2 the suspect and Cali were involved in a spat over latter’s niece, who sources say is from Brooklyn and would sometimes stay at Comello’s home on Staten Island. The sources say Cali didn’t want his niece, who is attending college, to spend time with Comello, who has worked in construction.....

I mean..... why was she staying at his home?
MSFRD
Straightened out

Post by MSFRD »

I’d hazard a guess that the Gambino’s are happy the cops got him first before they a) figured out who it was, and b) before they could exact revenge to save face.
Prison is a much easier and better place to get at someone and obfuscate the perpetrator and connect who ordered it. All that needs to be done is to put the word out that the guy or guys who take care of it will be looked after after the fact. If, of course, this is how it all appears to be.
Lupara
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Frank Cali shot dead

Post by Lupara »

Extortion wrote:

obviously being sarcastic if you don't have the intelligence to tell.
How ironic. [emoji9]

No need to be an a-hole about people using certain terms as a referance. It's nothing more than a little bit of humor. Most posters here are genuinly interested in the mob's ongoings and history and aren't groupies such as those who want others on the internet to know that they live on the same street as jojo or mickey the mouse.
Extortion
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Frank Cali shot dead

Post by Extortion »

Lupara wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:27 am
Extortion wrote:

obviously being sarcastic if you don't have the intelligence to tell.
How ironic. [emoji9]

No need to be an a-hole about people using certain terms as a referance. It's nothing more than a little bit of humor. Most posters here are genuinly interested in the mob's ongoings and history and aren't groupies such as those who want others on the internet to know that they live on the same street as jojo or mickey the mouse.
If you read the thread you would know that the thread was asking if there were any social clubs left in bensonhurst and if it was still active and I responded with a personal experience to note that yes it is still active in some parts. So if you want to attribute you that to being a “groupie” go ahead but I am sure people on here will be able to tell who looks silly and stupid here.

Remember youre talking to the guy who found Neil Migilores pigeon racing website and that’s how I got invited to join this site originally, LOL.

Ill go ahead and tell my friends in the “binos” and the “lukes” not to loan you anymore money because you wont be able to pay it back because youll spend it all on more copies of The Mad Ones by Tom Folsom.
“In Italian, La Cosa Nostra is also known as ‘our headache.’” -Jerry Anguilo
Lupara
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: Frank Cali shot dead

Post by Lupara »

CabriniGreen wrote:On assuming the niece is an adult who makes her own choices... is she underaged?
That's what I was thinking. If she's in college she's likely an adult, who can make her own choices. I don't know how much influence uncles usually have in Italian families...

Nevertheless I think we can safely assume this guy kind of overreacted...

Being pussy wipped isn't an excuse for being a complete moron. He didn't just kill one of the most powerful members of the Mafia, but also in front of his wife and children. His fate isn't going to be pleasant.

And then he had the forums go all crazy with over a thousand posts in 72 hours involving dramatic theories of Mexican cartels, the Sicilian mob, Gene Gotti continuing the family tradition, or the weirdest of all, the wrath of Vito Rizzuto. [emoji23][emoji38][emoji9]

Last edited by Lupara on Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

Guys, no need for sore feelings..... A huge NYC mafiosi was killed.... everyone suspected mob hit.....
we got some left field lone nut shit.........

I mean.... what's the big deal? Unless it really mattered to be correct, as opposed to finding out what really happened.... I think it's interesting and crazy either way.....

And we all say " West Side" and things like that... I thought it was just typical abbreviations. LE for Law Enforcement, shit like that... no need to argue over it....
Lupara
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Frank Cali shot dead

Post by Lupara »

Extortion wrote:So if you want to attribute you that to being a “groupie” go ahead but I am sure people on here will be able to tell who looks silly and stupid here.
I'm sure they will.
Ill go ahead and tell my friends in the “binos” and the “lukes” not to loan you anymore money because you wont be able to pay it back because youll spend it all on more copies of The Mad Ones by Tom Folsom.
[emoji4]
Extortion
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Extortion »

You got me. I was being silly.
“In Italian, La Cosa Nostra is also known as ‘our headache.’” -Jerry Anguilo
Lupara
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: Frank Cali shot dead

Post by Lupara »

CabriniGreen wrote:And we all say " West Side" and things like that... I thought it was just typical abbreviations. LE for Law Enforcement, shit like that... no need to argue over it....
We don't just say West Side, we also make the signs with our hands when we do so our amico nostra the Binos and the Lukes know who we're talking about.

Communication is everything.
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

lol
John W
Straightened out

Post by John W »

In my opinion Cali should have minded his own busy, his niece and the shooter are in there mid 20’s and are free to do what they want, my nieces and nephews would tell me to go fuck myself if I tried to tell them who they could and could not go out with
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

Talk about underwhelming!!!! Was hoping it was Gene making a power play lol that kid will be protected inside, a lot of mobsters or wannabe's will want to kill him
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

John W wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:43 am In my opinion Cali should have minded his own busy, his niece and the shooter are in there mid 20’s and are free to do what they want, my nieces and nephews would tell me to go fuck myself if I tried to tell them who they could and could not go out with
The guy is proabbaly a scumbag, well he brutally murdered someone because he told him to stay away from his niece lol
John W
Straightened out

Post by John W »

TommyGambino wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:47 am
John W wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:43 am In my opinion Cali should have minded his own busy, his niece and the shooter are in there mid 20’s and are free to do what they want, my nieces and nephews would tell me to go fuck myself if I tried to tell them who they could and could not go out with
The guy is proabbaly a scumbag, well he brutally murdered someone because he told him to stay away from his niece lol
Yes but he’s clearly not playing with a full deck
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

@John W

That's my feelings. Hes not her father, and how was he gonna stop her from seeing the guy if she wanted?

Its typical shit..... young girl, probably not even out the house yet... 18-19, maybe 20-21... first taste of Independence...

All they probably asked of her was to finish school, and find a decent husband. Then she goes and part time shacks up with some loser. Even though she lived in a probably rich area, from a wealthy family, lives in fuckin NEW YORK CITY ..... still she finds a bum.....

Cali probably saw the writing on the wall, like " Shes gonna get knocked up, and drop outta college, over my dead body..."

Forgetting the fact the guy was a mobster , The Shit is actually kinda sad.....