Frank Cali shot dead

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Extortion
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: Frank Cali shot dead

Post by Extortion »

I refer to families as “the lukes” and “the binos” because i want to feel close to them like im on the street laughing with them
“In Italian, La Cosa Nostra is also known as ‘our headache.’” -Jerry Anguilo
Extortion
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Extortion »

For real though, this is very disappointing that this did not set off a war. What has the mob become???
bronx
Full Patched

Post by bronx »

j j found his voice. now his poor uncle gene is a victim and wants an apology...what balls these gotti's have ..his uncle is a multiple murder and heroin dealer..as was his father ..nephews, uncles , cousins..these people can not stay out of the news.the crime fighter now wants apologies for a heroin dealer..amazing..j j is a lying rat..from what was said he put people in murders they did not commit only because he did not like them..how does he look in the mirror and say i was the boss full of gangsters now he is a champion of the law .. what slime he is.. oh j j is for jerk off junior.not a typo
Lupara
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: Frank Cali shot dead

Post by Lupara »

Extortion wrote:I refer to families as “the lukes” and “the binos” because i want to feel close to them like im on the street laughing with them
You do? That's pathetic. How does your neighbour Vinny tv feel about this?
Moscone65
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Moscone65 »

Wouldnt be surprised if other families are looking to get this kid to score points with the gambinos. Cali was a respected man, for him to go out like this by a cidrul like this is an embarrasment to all lcn. Would LE really crack down much more on them if they took care of this kid, i mean he whacked a boss, what else do they expect.
DPG
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: RE: Re: Frank Cali shot dead

Post by DPG »

Lupara wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:56 pm
Extortion wrote:I refer to families as “the lukes” and “the binos” because i want to feel close to them like im on the street laughing with them
I don’t think he was talking about himself.
I get it....first rule of fight club.
Lupara
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Frank Cali shot dead

Post by Lupara »

DPG wrote:
[emoji28][emoji38]
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

The time the police wanted him investigated as a terrorist makes me think this guy would have been better off in a mental institution, and that LE dropped the ball on him.
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

I've been looking for a pic of Johhny Sac in " Long Term Parking"..... " The lone gunman theory"....

INSANITY, LOL

Couple things.....
1. I blame the niece... Its actually kinda typical... a girl fucking around with a loser type she should never even entertain. How did this guy know what house? How did he know she was home?

She was fuckin around with this guy, probably playing games. If her fam told her stay away, she should
have listened. OR, they shoulda treated her like Connie in GF 1 and let her marry the abuser and then let her deal with it...

2. This was interesting while it lasted, but I dont feel bad about the wild speculation, considering LE, and at least a half dozen Newspapers reported much of the same shit. Hell , USA Todays article seemed lifted STRAIGHT from the boards.....

Which leads me to a kinda darker point....

This was kinda eye opening as far as what we consider media. It's a little disquieting that internet speculation was SO in line with mainstream media.The idea that a legit Newspaper or LE could be influenced by an internet forum is like a bad episode of Black Mirror. I hope that wasnt the case here.......

Top 10 mafiosi in NY, killed over some bullshit with his idiot niece and some fuckin loser...... One thing we gotta admit, the last few months have been completely nuts.....
Extortion
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Frank Cali shot dead

Post by Extortion »

Lupara wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:05 pm
DPG wrote:
[emoji28][emoji38]
obviously being sarcastic if you don't have the intelligence to tell. Lol, Vinny yes I did see him outside his club once (that's not some sort of boast to see somebody I never claimed I was friends with him) but i doubt he refers to the gambinos as "the binos" or the lucheses as "the lukes"

oh wait you don't believe I claimed to have "seen" a person in real life? that's too bad because it would actually be pathetic to have to boast about that I would agree just stating a fact.
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

Also to add, now I kinda see why the media moves how they move in Canada, playing it VERY close....
chin_gigante
Full Patched

Post by chin_gigante »

CabriniGreen wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:56 pm I blame the niece... Its actually kinda typical... a girl fucking around with a loser type she should never even entertain. How did this guy know what house? How did he know she was home?

She was fuckin around with this guy, probably playing games. If her fam told her stay away, she should
have listened. OR, they shoulda treated her like Connie in GF 1 and let her marry the abuser and then let her deal with it...
It's the girl's fault that this guy chose to drive to the house and kill someone? That's fucking incel logic
'You don't go crucifying people outside a church; not on Good Friday.'
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

chin_gigante wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:37 am
CabriniGreen wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:56 pm I blame the niece... Its actually kinda typical... a girl fucking around with a loser type she should never even entertain. How did this guy know what house? How did he know she was home?

It's the girl's fault that this guy chose to drive to the house and kill someone? That's fucking incel logic
Nah, man... Trust me I know this from experience....
It was most likely clear as day, this guy was not a good guy....
Did you read some of the reports? She was sleeping at the guys house.

If this were just a fuckin stalker, I could see.
Shes probably telling the family one thing, while still fucking the guy.

Like rebelling, but still wanting to live in the comfy house.

It's not her fault he committed murder, but she kinda put her uncle in a compromising position. You cant legislate the heart, or put rules on it...

I dont see this happening if shes not playing part-time footsie with the guy....
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

On assuming the niece is an adult who makes her own choices... is she underaged?
eboli
Full Patched

Post by eboli »

If they had a sit down with the boss present none of this would've happened.
"He wants to fuck her?" - Dom Cefalu, probably. :lol: