Frank Cali shot dead

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Strax
Straightened out

Re: Frank Cali shot dead

Post by Strax »

Uncle Pete wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:08 pm Anything think there’s a possibility that Gambino crews may have been assembled to try to find this kid before the cops?
They were probably shocked more than we were about Calis murder , and was probably looking at who did it. I am sure they didnt expect this
Lupara
Full Patched

Post by Lupara »

Unbelievable how this amateur shaked the entire Mafia in New York. Thanks to him they are now in the news big time. This is going to turn very ugly for him or his family. I feel sorry for his parents and possible siblings.
Lupara
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: Frank Cali shot dead

Post by Lupara »

Bklyn21 wrote:https://m.facebook.com/anthony.comello? ... rce=result Anthony Comello FB page
Some of his private messages might include "Hey cocksucker, you're gonna pay for what you did, you and your family, vaffanculo!"
Pete
Full Patched

Post by Pete »

rayray wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:58 pm He probably has Asperger's

In 6 months this is going to be a Lifetime movie or a Law and Order episode
Because people with aspergers go around killing random people. Stupidest post on this thread goes to........
I agree with phat,I love those old fucks and he's right.we all got some cosa nostra in us.I personnely love the life.I think we on the forum would be the ultimate crew! - camerono
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

So we’re pretty sure this isn’t a joe colombo situation?
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
chin_gigante
Full Patched

Post by chin_gigante »

Perhaps there's a sense of relief that the shooter got caught so quickly. If he's behind bars in protective custody then they can shrug and say, 'We can't get to him'. Whereas if he was out on the street they would have to kill him and risk even more heat that generated by the media coverage of the retaliation
'You don't go crucifying people outside a church; not on Good Friday.'
chin_gigante
Full Patched

Post by chin_gigante »

Or just wait for someone already doing life to pull a Whitey Bulger
'You don't go crucifying people outside a church; not on Good Friday.'
bronx
Full Patched

Post by bronx »

thanks Sonny and CN..101 I called it before Capaci..
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

His Facebook page is pathetic in a way. It looks like he was a bigger as a teenager, and 6 years ago he had a girlfriend. He has weird videos up, and no recent history. He looks like the type who had a few friends as a teen then was lost after high school ended. I feel bad for his family, and Cali's family too.

The NYPD gave a press conference, and seem to want to milf this story more, saying the investigation is continuing. NY1 interviewed some Staten Island residents. One Indian guy was just confused, and a Hispanic guy was the best. He was brown skinned, needed a shave, was wearing a worn out baseball cap, crap looking clothes, and standing in front fo what looked like a housing project. He had a lot to add to the story, saying it was not over, there had to be more to it, in fact he knew there was more to it, and we would see there was way more to come. I could not figure if he was Moe Tilden or OakAsFan from that other site. :lol:
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

I was hoping it would end up being Merlino's buddy Pete Tuccio acting on Gene Gotti's orders, especially with Tuccio's ties to the Bergin crew through Alogna. It would have tied everyone's unhealthy obsessions together into the ultimate 2019 clusterfuck.

Frank Cali is dead and life goes on. Looking forward to the next Rat Trap article, LCNBios post, Chris Christie chart, and of course the old dependable Canadian mob murder.
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

From MSN News:

"Two law enforcement officials said Mr. Comello had no criminal history but had nonetheless come to the attention of law enforcement before.

Sometime in recent years, his strange behavior in a federal courthouse led the United States Marshals Service to briefly take him into custody and ask the Police Department’s Intelligence Division to check its records to determine if he had any history of terroristic threats. Neither of the officials had any details about the specific nature of his behavior, but both said no such history could be found."
Lupara
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: Frank Cali shot dead

Post by Lupara »

bert wrote:His Facebook page is pathetic in a way. It looks like he was a bigger as a teenager, and 6 years ago he had a girlfriend. He has weird videos up, and no recent history. He looks like the type who had a few friends as a teen then was lost after high school ended. I feel bad for his family, and Cali's family too.
I wouldn't use someone's FB's activity as an accurate reflection of someone's life or mental state. Some people look happy and have a social life and still commit suicide or do other crazy stuff. Besides, young people's activity on FB is dropping fast according to reports.

Anyway, the guy probably did have a mental disorder because he's a good looking kid who shouldn't be so desperate to kill a powerful mob boss just of some girl he couldn't get. He clearly is a complete lunatic.
Last edited by Lupara on Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:52 pm, edited 6 times in total.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

B. wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:27 pm I was hoping it would end up being Merlino's buddy Pete Tuccio acting on Gene Gotti's orders, especially with Tuccio's ties to the Bergin crew through Alogna. It would have tied everyone's unhealthy obsessions together into the ultimate 2019 clusterfuck.

Frank Cali is dead and life goes on. Looking forward to the next Rat Trap article, LCNBios post, Chris Christie chart, and of course the old dependable Canadian mob murder.
A little passive-aggressive but the ‘Tuccio acting on Gene Gotti’s orders’ and then tying the bow with some ties I can’t be assed to verify... to the Bergin crew!

You had me at hello.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Lupara
Full Patched

Post by Lupara »

The more I think about it the more I feel bad for his family. It's a really fucked up situation. Hopefully the Bino's realize that they shouldn't be held responsible.
Extortion
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Extortion »

Did frank cali enjoy sausages?
“In Italian, La Cosa Nostra is also known as ‘our headache.’” -Jerry Anguilo