Frank Cali shot dead

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

baldo
Straightened out

Re: Frank Cali shot dead

Post by baldo »

Camo
Straightened out

Post by Camo »

scagghiuni wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:47 pm nah i don't eat this, they want to hide something
Who is "they"? LE or whoever is behind this?
cdc
Straightened out

Post by cdc »

Some of these theories don’t make sense. The theory that it was a dispute over a woman. So assuming he was warned away from dating a family member or it was over a woman then why did Cali shake his hand after he had hit his car. If he knew the guy and had warned him away and then came out to see this guy had hit his car he wouldn’t be shaking hands with this guy.
scagghiuni
Full Patched

Post by scagghiuni »

Camo wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:48 pm Who is "they"? LE or whoever is behind this?
no, i'm not american so i don't speak english very well, that's because i said it
John W
Straightened out

Post by John W »

Anthony Comello’s blue pick up truck
scagghiuni
Full Patched

Post by scagghiuni »

he was probably a crazy guy, it's evident he probably even didnt know who cali was
cdc
Straightened out

Post by cdc »

Camo wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:46 pm The NBC article that was quoting - https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/a ... wt_NYBrand

Looks like it wasn't mob related then, as Eboli said that comment was most likely referring to premeditation.
Another article referencing a daughter that doesn’t exist. I honestly think they are probably just picking things up se boards and just printing it. Awful journalism
John W
Straightened out

Post by John W »

cdc wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:53 pm Some of these theories don’t make sense. The theory that it was a dispute over a woman. So assuming he was warned away from dating a family member or it was over a woman then why did Cali shake his hand after he had hit his car. If he knew the guy and had warned him away and then came out to see this guy had hit his car he wouldn’t be shaking hands with this guy.
It could be misinformation that it’s a personal family dispute, remember Cali’s family were not forthcoming with the CCTV footaage of the shooting so the NYPD had to get a warrant
Camo
Straightened out

Post by Camo »

LE apparently saying he was a conspiracy theorist and nut kind of makes me think he did know who he was by reading about the mafia i mean, not that he personally knew him. Possibly had some crazy theory he was in the Illuminati or whatever, dunno. I do doubt the warned him off the relative story for the same reasons mentioned.
cdc
Straightened out

Post by cdc »

If Cali shook hands with the guy and turned his back to put a plate in the trunk I think it’s highly unlikely Cali knew this man. So any “dispute angle seems very odd”
John W
Straightened out

Post by John W »

Mugshot
Uncle Pete
Straightened out

Post by Uncle Pete »

He looks more like a kid who would commit a school shooting than a mob hit
cdc
Straightened out

Post by cdc »

Reminds me of John pappa mugshot
Camo
Straightened out

Post by Camo »

Him touching the plate with his bare hands and not just shooting him right away does suggest it wasn't a hit. I know plenty of these guys are morons but if they were hitting someone as high up as Cali surely someone more careful would've carried it out. They would've likely wore gloves and shot him right away just in case he came out with a gun himself.
santos
Straightened out

Post by santos »

a kid with italian heritage randomly did it for no reason, yeah ok.