Frank Cali shot dead

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

John W
Straightened out

Re: Frank Cali shot dead

Post by John W »

So he’s been brought in but not ‘arrested’ - what the fuck does that even mean?
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

John W wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:44 pm At worst we can start a new thread about who’s gonna replace Cali in the Gambino administration
Gene Gotti :D
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
John W
Straightened out

Post by John W »

And to think some on here were talking about hitmen flying in from Sicily lol
eboli
Full Patched

Post by eboli »

John W wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:56 pm So he’s been brought in but not ‘arrested’ - what the fuck does that even mean?
They're waiting to see if he folds under questioning. :lol: Probably waiting to see if the fingerprints match and if he has gunshot residue on his hands. That's difficult to hide so soon after the shooting even with gloves, bleach and all the other shit. Plus we know the shooter wasn't using gloves.
TonyG
Prospect

Post by TonyG »

John W wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:02 pm And to think some on here were talking about hitmen flying in from Sicily lol
New Jersey. Sicily. Tomato Tomahhhto.
John W
Straightened out

Post by John W »

eboli wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:03 pm
John W wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:56 pm So he’s been brought in but not ‘arrested’ - what the fuck does that even mean?
They're waiting to see if he folds under questioning. :lol: Probably waiting to see if the fingerprints match and if he has gunshot residue on his hands. That's difficult to hide so soon after the shooting even with gloves, bleach and all the other shit. Plus we know the shooter wasn't using gloves.
I said exactly the same in earlier posts about the gunshot residue
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

They can bring him in and ask questions, see if he will fold. Coupled with the evidence they allegedly already have, an admission would be icing on the cake (if this guy did do it).
John W
Straightened out

Post by John W »

TonyG wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:03 pm
John W wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:02 pm And to think some on here were talking about hitmen flying in from Sicily lol
New Jersey. Sicily. Tomato Tomahhhto.
Iv never read about a single case of Sicilian hitmen being brought over for a hit and then flying back, it’s a myth that gets repeated every now and again but has never actually happened
Lupara
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: Frank Cali shot dead

Post by Lupara »

eboli wrote:
They're waiting to see if he folds under questioning. [emoji38] Probably waiting to see if the fingerprints match and if he has gunshot residue on his hands. That's difficult to hide so soon after the shooting even with gloves, bleach and all the other shit. Plus we know the shooter wasn't using gloves.
If he's mentally unstable he could fold under questioning while not being the actual perpetrator.

This still smells fishy to me. For a nutjob he did 'carry out' the murder quite professionally.

This could be another 'lone gunman' story unfolding while there may be more to it.
Last edited by Lupara on Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
willychichi
Full Patched

Post by willychichi »

Live NYPD Press Conference

https://www.facebook.com/ABC7NY/
Obama's a pimp he coulda never outfought Trump, but I didn't know it till this day that it was Putin all along.
eboli
Full Patched

Post by eboli »

John W wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:04 pm
eboli wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:03 pm
I said exactly the same in earlier posts about the gunshot residue
Sorry, buddy. Apparently I've missed it.

Lupara wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:11 pm
eboli wrote:
They're waiting to see if he folds under questioning. [emoji38] Probably waiting to see if the fingerprints match and if he has gunshot residue on his hands. That's difficult to hide so soon after the shooting even with gloves, bleach and all the other shit. Plus we know the shooter wasn't using gloves.
If he's mentally unstable he could fold under questioning while not being the actual perpetrator.

This still smells fishy to me. For a nutjob he did 'carry out' the murder quite professionally.

This could be another 'lone gunman' story unfolding while there may be more to it.
According to the video footage he was walking away slowly from Cali after he shot him. It's difficult to pull off if you're not trained or if you're having a manic/psychotic episode
Snakes
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: Frank Cali shot dead

Post by Snakes »

Lupara wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:11 pm
eboli wrote:
That's a major problem if he admits and the evidence doesn't match, so I'm not sure what that would accomplish. They will question him and see if he folds. If he doesn't, they will present him with the evidence. I can't imagine they would try to coerce a confession out of someone who doesn't match the physical evidence they have. Or, if he is a nutjob, allow a confession from someone who doesn't match the evidence.
John W
Straightened out

Post by John W »

He’s been named as 24 year old Anthony Camelo

And the police said that they don’t think this was a random act, what that means exactly I don’t know
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

cosanostra101 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:48 pm
John W wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:44 pm At worst we can start a new thread about who’s gonna replace Cali in the Gambino administration
Lorenzo Mannino?
Gene Gotti lol
willychichi
Full Patched

Post by willychichi »

The NYPD has the vehicle, the Shooter and are looking for others involved.

https://www.facebook.com/ABC7NY/videos/386985135190083/
Obama's a pimp he coulda never outfought Trump, but I didn't know it till this day that it was Putin all along.