Frank Cali shot dead

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

John W
Straightened out

Re: Frank Cali shot dead

Post by John W »

Let’s wait until he’s charged before we start patting people on the back
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Kudos to bronx and Capeci.

Credit where due.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

John W wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:25 pm Let’s wait until he’s charged before we start patting people on the back
I think the fat lady has sung on this one mate.
VERY low chance theres an LCN bent to this one now.

God damn it. Got me all excited too... ;P
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

eboli wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:21 pm
Rocco wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:04 pm Maybe Cali was banging this guys sister or girlfriend..? Doesn't appear to be mob related. And I don't think Peter Gotti has the juice that everyone thinks he has. His status came from his brother who has been dead for 17yrs and hes been away for 30yrs
I thought the general consensus is that he's boss in name only since he went away. It's not a situation like Vic who still has some sway from the can. Pete was considered a dumb fuck by his own brother.
I meant Gene NOT Peter. lol
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Re: Frank cali shot dead

Post by Wiseguy »

cosanostra101 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:22 pm
cosanostra101 wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:57 am I may be going out on a limb here but there are way to many surveillance cameras in NYC, specially in tony Staten Island for a hit of that magnitude to be planned. He could have been taken out away from the house when he was in his car. To do it in front of his family I don't see it. Gotti hated Castellano and he took him out in Manhattan. This was personal. Somebody was pissed. Somebody was wronged. Just my humble opinion.
Besides Bronx and I, who else called it?
Jerry Capeci. Who, if it does turn out to be not mob related, a few people in this thread would have to backpedal on comments about him.
All roads lead to New York.
John W
Straightened out

Post by John W »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:28 pm
John W wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:25 pm Let’s wait until he’s charged before we start patting people on the back
I think the fat lady has sung on this one mate.
VERY low chance theres an LCN bent to this one now.

God damn it. Got me all excited too... ;P
I completely agree, Iv also read elsewhere he was arrested in New Jersey in the vicinity of a blue pick up truck, game over
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

And we ALMOST made 100 pages.

God damn it Canada! Get off your lazy trigger happy asses and clip a NY Boss! Cefalu's a Pussy and he's been talking shit about you!
Last edited by SonnyBlackstein on Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:27 pm Kudos to bronx and Capeci.

Credit where due.
I mean it was 50/50 the chances of being right, its mob related or its not. Though I did not see it that way its not hard to bet against the grain.

What a way to go, to some kid.
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

We will hit 100 pages I think already damn near 90 and who knows what else could come out
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
John W
Straightened out

Post by John W »

At worst we can start a new thread about who’s gonna replace Cali in the Gambino administration
cosanostra101
Straightened out

Post by cosanostra101 »

John W wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:44 pm At worst we can start a new thread about who’s gonna replace Cali in the Gambino administration
Lorenzo Mannino?
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

eboli wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:21 pm
Rocco wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:04 pm Maybe Cali was banging this guys sister or girlfriend..? Doesn't appear to be mob related. And I don't think Peter Gotti has the juice that everyone thinks he has. His status came from his brother who has been dead for 17yrs and hes been away for 30yrs
I thought the general consensus is that he's boss in name only since he went away. It's not a situation like Vic who still has some sway from the can. Pete was considered a dumb fuck by his own brother.
It's the Gottis even LE had him as a suspect. My first reaction was that it had something to do with the hits and what's going on in Canada. But I could see Gene being involved, with Peter still being Official Boss, them with the help of other older Gotti loyalists trying to regain control of the family. It could have been LCN approved seeing Peter is still Official Boss and wanting Gene as his acting boss.That was way down on my list.
stubbs
Straightened out

Post by stubbs »

Snakes wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:31 am
John W wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:25 am Iv read that kid doesn’t have a criminal record and they got his print from the licence plate but if he didn’t have a criminal record how could they compare his print?
He may have them on record if he legally owns a handgun.
He’s also in custody now, so they’ll take his prints and match them to the plate.
willychichi
Full Patched

Post by willychichi »

“Detectives took a 24 year old male into custody earlier today in regard to the Staten Island shooting death of Francesco Cali on March 13, 2019. The investigation is still in progress and an arrest has not yet been made,” said Dermot Shea, NYPD chief of detectives, who will be hosting a press conference at One Police Plaza Press Room to discuss this case.

https://www.silive.com/news/2019/03/nyp ... t-yet.html
Obama's a pimp he coulda never outfought Trump, but I didn't know it till this day that it was Putin all along.
stubbs
Straightened out

Re: Frank cali shot dead

Post by stubbs »

Rocco wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:12 am
cdc wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:28 am Also this whole professional job or amateur job thing is a joke. It’s fucking murder. These guys ain’t in the army. How many guys in the 5 families who is active have killed someone. Especially enough times where you would call them a professional. Remember Nicodemo used his own car and left the gun in the car outside his home. Th3se guys aren’t from the movies
Very true. Most aren't smart enough to make it legit OR they are in the life due to family bringing them into it. But most are not killers living off the reputation the mob had decades ago. Well known rats living in the open without fear of death from the LCN . They are just trying to grab whatever money they can make on a daily basis and stay out of jail. God knows how many dry snitches LE has out there within LCN. LE probably knew within 48 hrs that it wasn't a LCN sanctioned hit. And if they know that their are different factions at odds with each other...they know that too.
If this kid did it and is Italian, does he get his button?

But seriously though, this whole thing is wild. I guess we’ll wait and see if he gets charged.