Frank Cali shot dead

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Flushing
Straightened out

Re: Frank Cali shot dead

Post by Flushing »

no one is afraid of the italian mob. twitter mobs maybe, but not italian mob.
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

baldo wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:26 am Felice with another plot twist!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: Well maybe he was dating Cali's son ! :o :? :shock:
Strax
Straightened out

Post by Strax »

Flushing wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:41 am no one is afraid of the italian mob. twitter mobs maybe, but not italian mob.
That's why they are still biggest and strongest organized crime group in NYC and probably United States. They are still ready to whack you,but in this day and age you can't expect them to go around whacking everyone who messes with them, whacking people attracts attention and attention is really bad for business.
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

Personally I think this a LOAD OF BULLSHIT that it was a personal dispute!! Going to a Mob boss's home reversing into and smashing the hell out of his vehicle to get him outside and then feeling the guy out for a minute or two just waiting for the perfect moment to open fire and unload at close range then standing over the body and pumping some more shots into him to make sure he was dead and then taking off, This was perfectly planned out in a particular way by some ! And, It is still going as planned by whoever planned and executed it with the personal beef which I believe is the biggest load of shit ive ever heard, I really hope these investigators are just putting that out to the media and public and hiding up the true investigation
eboli
Full Patched

Post by eboli »

Lupara wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:27 am
Etna wrote:So, someone else post in a fb group that the guy was let go and this is all bullshit. Havent heard anything from the media yet..
I may not be right in the head, but I hope this is true. And this would not only be an anticlimax for me, but for the Bino's as well, losing one of their most important members by the hands of a nutjob. Which gangster wants to meet his end like that? Far more honorable being killed by a rival than by some nobody.
It will be interesting to see how the Gambinos rebound from losing one of their key members either way.
Laurentian
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Laurentian »

Arrest made in brutal Staten Island mob hit of reputed Gambino family boss

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc ... story.html

Looks like the killing was more a personal matter than related to mob business, according to the article.
I 25 I
On Record

Post by I 25 I »

Bklyn21 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:50 am Personally I think this a LOAD OF BULLSHIT that it was a personal dispute!! Going to a Mob boss's home reversing into and smashing the hell out of his vehicle to get him outside and then feeling the guy out for a minute or two just waiting for the perfect moment to open fire and unload at close range then standing over the body and pumping some more shots into him to make sure he was dead and then taking off, This was perfectly planned out in a particular way by some ! And, It is still going as planned by whoever planned and executed it with the personal beef which I believe is the biggest load of shit ive ever heard, I really hope these investigators are just putting that out to the media and public and hiding up the true investigation
I dont know many crazy people but this definitely does not sound like a rage accident to me. On the other hand it makes perfectly sense to say stuff like that to hide the other culprits.
It was really the last time they trusted us street guys that kind of money
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

Maybe Cali was banging this guys sister or girlfriend..? Doesn't appear to be mob related. And I don't think Peter Gotti has the juice that everyone thinks he has. His status came from his brother who has been dead for 17yrs and hes been away for 30yrs
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

And the winner envelope please Bronx for it not being LCN related
Laurentian
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Laurentian »

Rocco wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:04 pm Maybe Cali was banging this guys sister or girlfriend..? Doesn't appear to be mob related. And I don't think Peter Gotti has the juice that everyone thinks he has. His status came from his brother who has been dead for 17yrs and hes been away for 30yrs
I totally agree with you.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Frank Cali, rose to to the Admin of the second largest and most famous mafia borgata in the United States. International connections and extensive ties to Sicily. Married into mafia aristocracy. Rumored to have been a major player in international narcotics. Rose to become one of the youngest captains in the Gambino's. A rising star the likes not seen since Bellamo. Played The game to a tee. Played LE, to a tee.

Killed by some young nut-bag for (likely) banging some broad.

That's the biggest joke on Frank Cali, ever.

:lol:
Last edited by SonnyBlackstein on Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

Laurentian wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:06 pm
Rocco wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:04 pm Maybe Cali was banging this guys sister or girlfriend..? Doesn't appear to be mob related. And I don't think Peter Gotti has the juice that everyone thinks he has. His status came from his brother who has been dead for 17yrs and hes been away for 30yrs
I totally agree with you.
Once again its a woman that gets a guy killed....
thehitman
Prospect

Post by thehitman »

oh boy.
eboli
Full Patched

Post by eboli »

I thought the general consensus is that he's boss in name only since he went away. It's not a situation like Vic who still has some sway from the can. Pete was considered a dumb fuck by his own brother.
cosanostra101
Straightened out

Re: Frank cali shot dead

Post by cosanostra101 »

cosanostra101 wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:57 am I may be going out on a limb here but there are way to many surveillance cameras in NYC, specially in tony Staten Island for a hit of that magnitude to be planned. He could have been taken out away from the house when he was in his car. To do it in front of his family I don't see it. Gotti hated Castellano and he took him out in Manhattan. This was personal. Somebody was pissed. Somebody was wronged. Just my humble opinion.
Besides Bronx and I, who else called it?