Frank Cali shot dead

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Stroccos
Full Patched

Re: Frank cali shot dead

Post by Stroccos »

Hailbritain wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:14 am Would they really send a 24 year old kid to do such a massive mob hit ?? I don’t think so
Yeah didn’t even wear gloves caught in 2 days all points to amaeutier hour .

Unless this guy works at a car wash why the hell would his print be on that plate
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
Hailbritain
Full Patched

Post by Hailbritain »

Stroccos wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:17 am
Hailbritain wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:14 am Would they really send a 24 year old kid to do such a massive mob hit ?? I don’t think so

Unless this guy works at a car wash why the hell would his print be on that plate
He handed the plate to Cali , it fell off when he hit his car
John W
Straightened out

Post by John W »

chin_gigante wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:17 am
Got his fingerprints from the plate. Very damning
If you go through my previous posts I said the shooter leaving his prints on the licence plate looked like the only issue regarding getting caught
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

Hailbritain wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:21 am
Stroccos wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:17 am

He handed the plate to Cali , it fell off when he hit his car
I know my point is the guys fucked , which also means he wasn’t wearing gloves , so the only way his prints are on that plate if he worked at a car wash or something this guy is finished
cdc
Straightened out

Post by cdc »

How on earth are Fox News supposed to know whether it was a sanctioned hit or not! Did the commission tweet about it. I know we are more clued up here on this forum but the journalism coverage has been appalling at best. So much crap out there. It’s like they are afraid to say we don’t know so they just report the most random shit.
Strax
Straightened out

Post by Strax »

This guy is dead man walking
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

cdc wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:24 am How on earth are Fox News supposed to know whether it was a sanctioned hit or not! Did the commission tweet about it. I know we are more clued up here on this forum but the journalism coverage has been appalling at best. So much crap out there. It’s like they are afraid to say we don’t know so they just report the most random shit.
The gambino s told the feds it wasn’t sanctioned lol
cdc
Straightened out

Post by cdc »

Also this whole professional job or amateur job thing is a joke. It’s fucking murder. These guys ain’t in the army. How many guys in the 5 families who is active have killed someone. Especially enough times where you would call them a professional. Remember Nicodemo used his own car and left the gun in the car outside his home. Th3se guys aren’t from the movies
scagghiuni
Full Patched

Post by scagghiuni »

they sure adviced police it didn t come from them to avoid other murders
willychichi
Full Patched

Post by willychichi »

Arrest made in brutal Staten Island mob hit of reputed Gambino family boss

https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/ny ... story.html
Obama's a pimp he coulda never outfought Trump, but I didn't know it till this day that it was Putin all along.
Niagarafalls
Straightened out

Post by Niagarafalls »

This article makes it sound like the shooter jumped out of the truck and started shooting. All the rest say they had a conversation and shook hands
PaddyWhack
Straightened out

Post by PaddyWhack »

My head can’t shake a Ritchie Aprile and Matthew Bevilaqua situation...
John W
Straightened out

Post by John W »

If this turns out to be the shooter which it may or may not be, I want to know who sent him to do the hit
Strax
Straightened out

Post by Strax »

https://www.thedailybeast.com/gambino-m ... is-slaying

The suspect, who was described by one source as a “complete nut,” has not yet been named. A source added that the 53-year-old crime kingpin’s rubout may not have been linked to organized crime at all, and could have been the result of a personal spat involving a woman.
Fatso
Prospect

Post by Fatso »

Strax wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:01 am https://www.thedailybeast.com/gambino-m ... is-slaying

The suspect, who was described by one source as a “complete nut,” has not yet been named. A source added that the 53-year-old crime kingpin’s rubout may not have been linked to organized crime at all, and could have been the result of a personal spat involving a woman.
Why would Cali shake hands and talk with a guy unknown to him, and who just hit his car?