Frank Cali shot dead

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Camo
Straightened out

Re: Frank cali shot dead

Post by Camo »

Actually i think i've just figured out my problem with the hoodie lol. Most of the time here in Scotland when someone says they were wearing a hoodie they mean with the hood up, otherwise they'd say jumper so i've been imagining him with a hat on and a hood over it which seems suspect, when it doesn't actually suggest he had his hood up since it's just called hoodie there regardless of them wearing the hood or not.
baldo
Straightened out

Post by baldo »

Wonder if they will release part of the video.
givememysocks
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by givememysocks »

https://www.nhpr.org/post/reputed-gambi ... k#stream/0

George Anastasias take on the situation
Cheech
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: Frank cali shot dead

Post by Cheech »

Lupara wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:05 pm
Cheech wrote:No way its Gene. International drug shit IMO. No more bodies drop. The car is a paper clip now and the guy that did it is long gone or dead himself.
I doubt the killer is dead himself. He did a courageous job for the ones profiting from this and it seems he did everything according to plan. What message would this sent to other people (and potential future hitters) if they killed the guy who did this daring job for them? It shows they can't be trusted and who wants to join a group that backstabs their own people? If anything, the killer is taken care off and enjoying his well earned money. Even Riina didn't kill his own hitmen after they did their jobs.
If you say so
Guy Fatato said on a tape-recording that Franzese's vig on a $30,000 debt was "like social security" for him. - GohnJotti
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

I know I'm talking way ahead of time, but it will be interesting to see who actually signed off on this hit. And if proper LCN protocol was followed.
bronx
Full Patched

Post by bronx »

on page six i said it could be personal..meaning not mob related ..i still stick by it..
felice
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by felice »

baldo
Straightened out

Post by baldo »

What makes u say that Bronx?
felice
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by felice »

sorry I did not add comment to video. In the first seconds that's Joe P., Cali's brother-in-law. At the end of the video there's Tommy Gambino son of Joe
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

felice wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:05 pm sorry I did not add comment to video. In the first seconds that's Joe P., Cali's brother-in-law. At the end of the video there's Tommy Gambino son of Joe
thanks for the info, felice.
scagghiuni
Full Patched

Post by scagghiuni »

bronx wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:56 pm on page six i said it could be personal..meaning not mob related ..i still stick by it..
lol
aleksandrored
Full Patched

Post by aleksandrored »

CTamg65
Straightened out

Post by CTamg65 »

I personally dont think it was a personal thing or some road rage incident for one if road rage that guy would be probably ready to off himself when he found out who he got mad and killed lol and personal i mean idk u gotta really not give a fuck about what happens after or about getting caught when u fuck w a guy who is who he was , and im sorry but Gene gotti id be shocked if that was the truth hes been gone for 30 years and Cali has probably been the biggest figure in the Gambino Family in almost the past 20 i really dont think he would get the backing i know queens is huge and the Gambino history is also huge there but hitting Cali has the chance to backfire or turn ugly for whoever may have done it or backed it within the family so thats why my guess would be international problems wether with drugs, or something to do w his family the Inzerillos and if its international issues then that means theres not even to many people in the Gambino family itself that know the real story i dont think cameras are going to catch a thing either thats the first thing they looked at and probably the first thing the shooter or planner took into consideration..many many people have been shot and killed in nyc hell even in manhattan and the killers have yet to be caught despite all the surveillance techniques and cameras they have
AlexfromSouth
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by AlexfromSouth »

bronx wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:56 pm on page six i said it could be personal..meaning not mob related ..i still stick by it..
I agree with you
cosanostra101
Straightened out

Post by cosanostra101 »

Agreed. I said the samething earlier Bronx!