New LCNBios Update

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

HairyKnuckles
Full Patched

Re: New LCNBios Update

Post by HairyKnuckles »

Super wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:12 pm
HairyKnuckles wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:49 am
AlexfromSouth wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:15 pm It's a shame that the first wave isn't known other than Frank DeCicco. I would guess Tommy Gambino was one of them
Super wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:52 pm heard tommy was before that wave would also love to know who else im sure some of the posters on here could at least name a few.
Well, if the first wave was the first wave, then Tommy Gambino could not have been made in a wave before that. Not sure what you are implying by that statement exactly but Tommy was not made in the 1950s.
heard there was a few exceptions made thats what i meant.
Only two known exceptions and Tommy Gambino was not one of them.
There you have it, never printed before.
Super
Straightened out

Post by Super »

can you name them hk
HairyKnuckles
Full Patched

Post by HairyKnuckles »

Super wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:15 pm can you name them hk
Nick Bianco and Alphonse Persico. Not sure though if Persico would count because he transferred from Bufalino (if I remember correctly) to the Colombos.
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

Bianco wouldn't count, as he was inducted into the Patriarca family, transferred to the Colombos a few years later, then transferred back in the 1970s.

JD/LCNBios mentioned Persico being inducted by Bufalino and transferring to the Colombos. Would love to know more about that. Bufalino spent a lot of time in NYC, so would be interesting if the induction took place in NYC but was officiated by Bufalino or if Persico traveled to PA for the ceremony. He would later hide out in PA when he was on the lam.
SILENT PARTNERZ
Full Patched

Post by SILENT PARTNERZ »

B. wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:37 pm Bianco wouldn't count, as he was inducted into the Patriarca family, transferred to the Colombos a few years later, then transferred back in the 1970s.

JD/LCNBios mentioned Persico being inducted by Bufalino and transferring to the Colombos. Would love to know more about that. Bufalino spent a lot of time in NYC, so would be interesting if the induction took place in NYC but was officiated by Bufalino or if Persico traveled to PA for the ceremony. He would later hide out in PA when he was on the lam.
SO many NYC guys went to the Pocono/Bufalino area when on the run from LE.
Amuso, Gotti, Buddy Dellacroce, etc, etc...
'three can keep a secret, if two are dead'
HairyKnuckles
Full Patched

Post by HairyKnuckles »

B. wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:37 pm Bianco wouldn't count, as he was inducted into the Patriarca family, transferred to the Colombos a few years later, then transferred back in the 1970s.

Yes, you´re correct.

Then we have no known cases of guys getting made into the NY Families while the books were closed. Both of the examples I mentioned above are transfers. The smaller Families outside of NY were sometimes allowed to induct new members as a way to sustain their numbers. I have often wondered how the Colombo Family was allowed to get away with the Allie boy Persico induction - transfer myself.
Chaps
Straightened out

Post by Chaps »

New one posted by JD on Nicholas (PJ) Pisciotti. Really good breakdown.

https://lcnbios.blogspot.com/2019/03/co ... iotti.html
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

A great wealth of info that clarifies a lot about Pisciotti's background and the lay of the Bonannos during the early- through mid- 2000s.

The vague bit about Maiorino and prison being used to counteract the claims against Cicale's proposed membership could be referring to the reason Maiorino went to prison. He and another man had gone to a gay club and pretended to be homosexuals, then went home with two gay men where they robbed the men and killed one of them. Maybe this was looked upon poorly given the homosexual angle.
richard_belding
Straightened out

Post by richard_belding »

Some good info on the murder of Bonnano associate Richard Guiga. George Zappola & Frank Papagni were charged with murder conspiracy to this killing during the big Lucchese trials in the mid ‘90s. Interesting since it seems to have been a random Bonnano dispute/bar slaying
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

“Santora said that Mikey Nose (Mancuso) was in charge in the street, he was the guy in the street running the Family. Anthony Rabito was still Consigliere, and Nicky was Acting Underboss." Interesting. Mancuso was running the family in 2007 while he was locked up. This could back up the theory that mike has been official boss since Massino flipped in 05.
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

Chaps wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:27 am New one posted by JD on Nicholas (PJ) Pisciotti. Really good breakdown.

https://lcnbios.blogspot.com/2019/03/co ... iotti.html
Great story. To me him and Guiga sound like junkies. PIsciotti is the type who would have been chased years ago, but standards must have gotten lower than ever for him to get made.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

bert wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:43 pm PIsciotti is the type who would have been chased years ago, but standards must have gotten lower than ever for him to get made.
Based on....... ?
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:55 pm
bert wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:43 pm PIsciotti is the type who would have been chased years ago, but standards must have gotten lower than ever for him to get made.
Based on....... ?
Based on what I just read in that story.
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

What Pisciotti says about Basciano receiving drugs from Canada in the early 2000s corroborates what Cicale said about Basciano and the Bonanno Montreal crew continuing to make drug deals around that same period. I believe Cicale mentioned ecstasy being brought from Canada, same as Pisciotti.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

really great post by JD.
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny