Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Lupara
Full Patched

Re: Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Post by Lupara »

After reading this incredibly extensive post (the likes of which I haven't seen from you for some time) it's hard to know what to make of it anymore. You can take that as a compliment.

It's tempting and satisfying drawing conclusions, but the truth can often be a lot more complicated.

One pattern that is obviously evident is that the mob war has shifted from Montreal to Southern Ontario (Magi's murder not counting because he was technically dead since 2009).

I still think it is all intertwined however.

Btw, I can't remember having seen that chart before, so if you have more of that which everyone except me has seen, please do share. [emoji41]
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Great post anti.

Now I officially have zero fucking idea on what the situation is 😁
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
antimafia
Full Patched

Post by antimafia »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:15 pm Great post anti.

Now I officially have zero fucking idea on what the situation is 😁
Then my work here is done.
antimafia
Full Patched

Post by antimafia »

Lupara wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:06 pm After reading this incredibly extensive post (the likes of which I haven't seen from you for some time) it's hard to know what to make of it anymore. You can take that as a compliment.

It's tempting and satisfying drawing conclusions, but the truth can often be a lot more complicated.

One pattern that is obviously evident is that the mob war has shifted from Montreal to Southern Ontario (Magi's murder not counting because he was technically dead since 2009).

I still think it is all intertwined however.

Btw, I can't remember having seen that chart before, so if you have more of that which everyone except me has seen, please do share. [emoji41]
Paul Manning tweeted the diagram last year. Here is the link to his tweet:

https://twitter.com/mobinfiltrator/stat ... 9257887744
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

Excellent, thorough, and informative post. I would almost suggest giving it its own thread so it doesn't get lost.
NickleCity
Full Patched

Post by NickleCity »

Wow anti!! My mind is blown by all this information you have pulled together. I Don't know how to begin to process it all.
SILENT PARTNERZ
Full Patched

Post by SILENT PARTNERZ »

The Canadian situation is too complicated and complex to
wrap my head around who is killing who and why. Thanks
anti, etc. for all your work on it. I would like to see the
entire diagram. It might shed more light on who's with
who's. Might, lol.
'three can keep a secret, if two are dead'
antimafia
Full Patched

Post by antimafia »

Thanks for all the nice comments, fellas.

Paul Manning indicated last year on March 31 that he was finishing up his book -- see https://twitter.com/mobinfiltrator/stat ... 5425424386 -- which is in part about his work as a former undercover Hamilton police officer who infiltrated the mob. I know that he was then going to shop the book around for a publisher. This book may or may not have the complete diagram that I posted earlier; I certainly do not have a complete diagram.

The book will also be in part an exposé of police corruption. In September 2015, Manning and his wife filed a lawsuit, still pending, against the HPS, police services board, and Ontario Provincial Police. I also think that the lawsuit names individual defendants who are police officers. Manning has publicly stated he and his wife are going to represent themselves in court.

In my opinion, he and his literary agent -- if he has one -- are going to experience difficulty finding a publisher. If he chooses to self-publish, I am almost certain he will be charged with libel and will not have the money to pay the legal costs required to defend himself.
UTC
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by UTC »

And there's pro wrestler Johnny K-9 right in the middle.
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

@ antimafia

Great Post!! I have a few observations, questions for anyone, really.....

I think we can agree, it's not the ONLY thing that's important, but mapping out the narcotics players does lead to interesting connections....

1. Was Nero the secret Niagra boss?

Was he on our list of possibilities of Buffalo members? Caputo as well?.....

And this operation Roadrunner, and this Nero- Caputo thing, did these come up in the discussion before?

I dont remember these operations being brought up as far as recent activity.... they caught me off guard.....

2. You are saying;
a. Hamilton has a long history of Narco traffickers by way of Mexico...

b. Carmine Verduci had a Hamilton based crew.

c. Verduci had ties to Mexico for heroin, perhaps cocaine too..

d. Verduci was the Trans - Atlantic messenger for the Siderno group in Canada and Calabria.
So it's possible he arranged shipments for this group as a whole....
e. You lost me a little on the Violis....
Were you saying the media overestimated thier international connections? Or the Media misidentified WHERE the connections are? Or both?

f. I thought the Violis connections were via Colombia. Typically, when a crime group goes through Colombia, it's to get around the Mexicans, to get that 4-5500 a kilo price range. That leverage is key, it's the advantage the Albanians are pressing in the UK.

Of course, this doesnt mean the Violis wernt dealing with Mexicans...

Are you saying you think the Violis had a rivalry with Verduci, and the Siderno group?

You think they killed Verduci?

You think they wanted to REPLACE Verduci even? As the point men for the trafficking, with Hamilton as the base? With the blessing of LCN?

And maybe, they were struggling with the question of whether or not Hamilton, or a reorganized Montreal was a better base? That's pure speculation there.....

g. Do you think there is a new arriving clan in Canada part of the power struggle, and if so, who might they be? Ursino? Or have they been there? Are they one of the Toronto 9?

I'll stop here, I got more questions....
NickleCity
Full Patched

Post by NickleCity »

A Vincenzo Campanella is listed on the leaked LE intelligence document below.

It looks like Vicenzo’s birthday is listed as 6-19-1968. There is a Vince Campanella on the SCOPA Chart that appears to be in the Musitano orbit and the right age during SCOPA 1.

Do you think the Vince and Vincenzo are one-in-the-same?

Is he related to Salvatore Campanella who Bill Feather identifies as a Buffalo crime family soldier? Here is the link to his chart: http://mafiamembershipcharts.blogspot.c ... 0-70s.html

(BTW how reliable are Feather's charts?) Lot's of times Feather indicates if the made man was Canadian--there is no indication about Salvatore. I know there are a lot of Campanellas in Buffalo and even Rochester so the one listed by Feather may not be related. Thoughts?
SILENT PARTNERZ
Full Patched

NickleCity wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:14 am A Vincenzo Campanella is listed on the leaked LE intelligence document below.

It looks like Vicenzo’s birthday is listed as 6-19-1968. There is a Vince Campanella on the SCOPA Chart that appears to be in the Musitano orbit and the right age during SCOPA 1.

Is he related to Salvatore Campanella who Bill Feather identifies as a Buffalo crime family soldier? Here is the link to his chart: http://mafiamembershipcharts.blogspot.c ... 0-70s.html

(BTW how reliable are Feather's charts?) Lot's of times Feather indicates if the made man was Canadian--there is no indication about Salvatore. I know there are a lot of Campanellas in Buffalo and even Rochester so the one listed by Feather may not be related. Thoughts?
I have always wondered about the charts on his site.
If they are accurate, St. Louis has many active members.
don't know what to make of them.
SILENT PARTNERZ
Full Patched

NickleCity wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:14 am A Vincenzo Campanella is listed on the leaked LE intelligence document below.

I have always wondered about the charts on his site.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

SILENT PARTNERZ wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:45 amI have always wondered about the charts on his site.
Look at it as a site that includes everything including the kitchen sink. Lots of names, all having been involved in some way or another, but anything that says there's a lot of active members (or members period) in St Louis today is obviously incorrect.
All roads lead to New York.
Lupara
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Post by Lupara »

Wiseguy wrote:
SILENT PARTNERZ wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:45 amI have always wondered about the charts on his site.
Look at it as a site that includes everything including the kitchen sink. Lots of names, all having been involved in some way or another, but anything that says there's a lot of active members (or members period) in St Louis today is obviously incorrect.
Such negativity, just look at the bright sight of things.