New LCNBios Update

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

New LCNBios Update

Post by Pogo The Clown »

New entries on prevously unknown Philly and DeCavalcante members as well as rare Chicago pics.

http://lcnbios.blogspot.com/
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Snakes
Full Patched

Re: New LCNBios Update

Post by Snakes »

Thanks. I've seen the one with a mustachioed Eboli but it's shit quality. This one is much better.
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

Why did that guy quit posting here ?
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

Glad to have definitive info on Joseph Cocchiaro. He is one of the mysterious names that showed up on a late 1960s member list. His wife's family the Spinellis were from Ribera, with her father Giacomo "James" Spinelli Sr. first living in Louisiana before Alabama. The mention of them having lived in Russellville, Alabama coincides specifically with information I've found on the Ribera-connected Birmingham mafia family. More on that in another thread, another time.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

He has updated it with a write up on a little known Bonanno member.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Updated with Gambino 1970s making ceremonies.

Pogo
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

Thanks, good update.
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:10 pm Updated with Gambino 1970s making ceremonies.

Pogo
Had read a report recently about DiBernardo being made in 1977, so that matches this. It said he reported to a captain before being put directly with Castellano. Sounds like that captain may have been Zappi given that was his sponsor.
AlexfromSouth
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by AlexfromSouth »

It's a shame that the first wave isn't known other than Frank DeCicco. I would guess Tommy Gambino was one of them
Super
Straightened out

Post by Super »

heard tommy was before that wave would also love to know who else im sure some of the posters on here could at least name a few.
HairyKnuckles
Full Patched

Post by HairyKnuckles »

AlexfromSouth wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:15 pm It's a shame that the first wave isn't known other than Frank DeCicco. I would guess Tommy Gambino was one of them
Super wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:52 pm heard tommy was before that wave would also love to know who else im sure some of the posters on here could at least name a few.
Well, if the first wave was the first wave, then Tommy Gambino could not have been made in a wave before that. Not sure what you are implying by that statement exactly but Tommy was not made in the 1950s.
There you have it, never printed before.
moneyman
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by moneyman »

Surely Armand 'Buddy' Dellacroce has to be the youngest Gambino member ever to be inducted at 23. I wonder if his young age coupled with his father's standing caused animosity from other Gambino members.
Hailbritain
Full Patched

Post by Hailbritain »

moneyman wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:20 am Surely Armand 'Buddy' Dellacroce has to be the youngest Gambino member ever to be inducted at 23. I wonder if his young age coupled with his father's standing caused animosity from other Gambino members.
Think Alphonse trucchio might have been younger
DPG
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by DPG »

Hailbritain wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:24 am
moneyman wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:20 am Surely Armand 'Buddy' Dellacroce has to be the youngest Gambino member ever to be inducted at 23. I wonder if his young age coupled with his father's standing caused animosity from other Gambino members.
Think Alphonse trucchio might have been younger
I'm sure during the early days, especially during the war before they were known as the 'Gambinos, there were most likely tennagers inducted into the family. These just may be the youngest that we know of.
I get it....first rule of fight club.
Super
Straightened out

Post by Super »

HairyKnuckles wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:49 am
AlexfromSouth wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:15 pm It's a shame that the first wave isn't known other than Frank DeCicco. I would guess Tommy Gambino was one of them
Super wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:52 pm heard tommy was before that wave would also love to know who else im sure some of the posters on here could at least name a few.
Well, if the first wave was the first wave, then Tommy Gambino could not have been made in a wave before that. Not sure what you are implying by that statement exactly but Tommy was not made in the 1950s.
heard there was a few exceptions made thats what i meant.