General Chicago Outfit Info Dumping Ground

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

PolackTony
Filthy Few

Re: General Chicago Outfit Info Dumping Ground

Post by PolackTony »

NorthBuffalo wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 2:01 pm No offense, but I've shared quite a few good links here in the last few days - Polack you act kind of like an ass.

I don't really need to be told I'm right or wrong or to debate it - I've talked to Andy and don't really think he's full of shit. The reason I found that clip was because he shared it with me - I never said he claimed his grandfather was deported in the podcast - I just claimed that was a story he told me. I think there is always more to the story than what you can find on the internet - some of these guys are literal ghosts or forged documents to stay in the U.S. (I was told my own grandfather forged his birth certificate to stay in the U.S.).

No disrespect, but I don't really trust all the 'Family Heritage' websites that claim to have every scanned immigration paper from the turn of the century somehow available to search - I prefer the anecdotes from their relatives or guys in labor unions who were around these people.

How bout you do you, I'll do me? :D
Yes, birth, death, immigration and other vital records are all fake news. Oh also, the FBI who was actively investigating and surveilling Tony DeMonte up until his death was also unaware that he was being targeted for deportation, despite being a born citizen of the US.

But we should believe what some guy pretending to be a guy from “Buffalo” says some guy told him, instead. Yeah, I’ll opt to continue “doing me”, buddy.
"Hey, hey, hey — this is America, baby! Survival of the fittest.”
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

PolackTony wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 2:09 pmath, immigration and other vital records are all fake news. Oh also,
But we should believe what some guy pretending to be a guy from “Buffalo” says some guy told him, instead. Yeah, I’ll opt to continue “doing me”, buddy.

That is only one of his multiple identities on here. Just recently he posted a question from one of his accounts and answered his own question from a different account. So yeah he is a nut and a pathological liar.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
NorthBuffalo
Straightened out

Post by NorthBuffalo »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 2:19 pm
PolackTony wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 2:09 pmath, immigration and other vital records are all fake news. Oh also,

That is only one of his multiple identities on here. Just recently he posted a question from one of his accounts and answered his own question from a different account. So yeah he is a nut and a pathological liar.

Pogo
Most of us have heard about you. I imagine that's why your not too popular here and why no one responds to your PMs.
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

Chicago is a cursed Family. This goes back to when the mafia in Bagheria initiated members by firing at a statue of Jesus on the Crucifix. In so doing, they opened up a portal to Hell that followed them to Chicago, and till today the entire subject remains haunted by Demons and their accursed minions, The Masters of Lies, who continually reincarnate as new avatars on mafia forums to spread discord and disinformation for their own demented purposes.
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

I've known Pogo for twenty years and he is the least likely person to send anyone PMs.

Along with Chicago being the center of most blow-ups on the board, someone always ends up invoking the politics of "PMs" in these arguments.
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

B. wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 2:34 pm I've known Pogo for twenty years and he is the least likely person to send anyone PMs.

Along with Chicago being the center of most blow-ups on the board, someone always ends up invoking the politics of "PMs" in these arguments.
Pogo has never even replied to the hundreds of PMs that I have sent him.
NorthBuffalo
Straightened out

Post by NorthBuffalo »

Polack how about I put you in touch with Andy and you can educate him on his family history? You clearly have the FBI files on his grandfather - he's been after those for years, so he's going to be thrilled to see all of this additional information you've found on the internet about his 'actual' family history. I got his email and we talk on Facebook too - let's do it.
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

NorthBuffalo wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 2:54 pm Polack how about I put you in touch with Andy and you can educate him on his family history? You clearly have the FBI files on his grandfather - he's been after those for years, so he's going to be thrilled to see all of this additional information you've found on the internet about his 'actual' family history. I got his email and we talk on Facebook too - let's do it.
Tony DeMonte’s file is available publicly and has been for several years, so he ain’t been looking too hard.

https://archive.org/details/anthonydemonte92cg1366
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

B. wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 2:34 pm I've known Pogo for twenty years and he is the least likely person to send anyone PMs.
I will have known him for 25 years as of September, he and I should do something for our silver friendversary.
Instagram-loving wiseguy of the blood-drenched Boardwalk Syndicate
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

Ivan wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:00 pm
I will have known him for 25 years as of September, he and I should do something for our silver friendversary.
Pogo is strictly business. He invited me to the RealDeal and in twenty years I think we've PMed twice, one with an update for his ceremonies list and another time about a possible fraud on the board.

But apparently there's gossip going around that Pogo is sending a lot of unanswered PMs. SAD.
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

B. wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:05 pm But apparently there's gossip going around that Pogo is sending a lot of unanswered PMs. SAD.
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

B. wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:05 pm
Pogo is strictly business. He invited me to the RealDeal and in twenty years I think we've PMed twice, one with an update for his ceremonies list and another time about a possible fraud on the board.

But apparently there's gossip going around that Pogo is sending a lot of unanswered PMs. SAD.
Wait wouldn't you have been like 13 years old twenty years ago?

I appreciate your PMs regularly updating me on the ongoing NYNighthawk crisis, by the way.
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

Ivan wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:43 pm
B. wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:05 pm

Wait wouldn't you have been like 13 years old twenty years ago?

I appreciate your PMs regularly updating me on the ongoing NYNighthawk crisis, by the way.
I'm 38. I was just a picciotto back then.

The Nighthawk crisis is important. We have to be vigilant.
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

B. wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 4:47 pm The Nighthawk crisis is important. We have to be vigilant.
I have a feeling it's going to culminate with us all reading newspaper articles about something horrible done by a man in New York whose name we do not recognize but whose character description feels disturbingly familiar.
funkster
Full Patched

Post by funkster »

FWIW we did discuss the Cassano stuff when he first got busted, but I think the details involving Mucerino are a new story.
Last edited by funkster on Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.