Leonardo Rizzuto Shot in Laval

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Benballer
Honorary Member

Re: Leonardo Rizzuto Shot in Laval

Post by Benballer »

Dwalin2014 wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 10:43 pm
Benballer wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 2:46 pm Lol because I don’t want no problems and im not a snitch.. scroll up you can find the history i refuse to dig up skeletons.. and everything is alleged unless public court documents state otherwise.. legally
Of course, you are free not to talk if you don't want to, but why would you even want to join an organized crime discussion if you don't want to name names? Just to flaunt your "I'm not a snitch" mentality? Don't you think the conversation could be much more productive and interesting if the gangsters discussed were referred to by their real names? It's not like we are in a courtroom, why would real life gangsters even care about internet "gossip", as long as none of us has actual evidence of their crimes that could harm their business?
No offense, but again, why would you even want to join this discussion if you are not interested in sharing specifics?
I know both bosses thats why !! The other boss he wants me to name use to be my boss when i was in the streets.. i refuse to say his name because thats directly snitching and he is a fkn boss i can get dealt with with ease.
Benballer
Honorary Member

Post by Benballer »

AntComello wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 5:12 am
Benballer wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 2:47 pm These bosses really have soldiers.. you will get checked speaking on these guys publicly.. and I wouldn’t say anything online I wouldn’t say in real life. Im not a weirdo.. im real tho..
Bro your on a forum using an anonymous name. I’m sure his soldiers aren’t on the black hand monitoring every post so they can “check” whoever speaks on them 😂😂 why even bring it up if your gonna be scared to give any real info. I forgot your not a weirdo but your real tho.
Lol
Benballer
Honorary Member

Post by Benballer »

Dwalin2014 wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 10:43 pm
Benballer wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 2:46 pm Lol because I don’t want no problems and im not a snitch.. scroll up you can find the history i refuse to dig up skeletons.. and everything is alleged unless public court documents state otherwise.. legally
Of course, you are free not to talk if you don't want to, but why would you even want to join an organized crime discussion if you don't want to name names? Just to flaunt your "I'm not a snitch" mentality? Don't you think the conversation could be much more productive and interesting if the gangsters discussed were referred to by their real names? It's not like we are in a courtroom, why would real life gangsters even care about internet "gossip", as long as none of us has actual evidence of their crimes that could harm their business?
No offenders , but again, why would you even want to join this discussion if you are not interested in sharing specifics?
[/
OcSleeper wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 4:41 pm
Clark wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:36 am Here are some screen captures that I took of the chart. I really wish that there was an HQ version available of the whole thing. It is very interesting.
Was anyone ever able to make out all the names on this chart^? I've managed to get most but there's a few that are just too blurry for me to make out and I'm hoping with the help of a few of you here we can get the rest.

Did anyone find out where this chart came from? I know it was on Seguin's program but was it something he threw together or a RCMP/Quebec police chart they shared with him?

I'm curious how some of the groups are put together, such as the Cafe Bellrose group. It seems to be made up of guys that would/should be in the Rizzuto group. I'm also curious about some of the names that appear and don't appear on it (Calogero Renda?), some seems to be misspelled, misplaced or names of people I can't find anything on.

Is this Annunziata Clan one some of our Montreal experts are aware of? I can't say I've heard of them or able to find any mention of them except from a Renaud article that I'll link below. The only name I've made out is Luigi Annunziata, if you google the name you'll find a LinkedIn profile (unknown if he's the Luigi mentioned) and on the page you'll find other Annunziatas, including a Michele and an Antonio which appear to be the other two names in that group but i cant be certain.
https://www.lapresse.ca/actualites/enqu ... re-echange

The Steve's Sports Bar group was probably the hardest to view but i was able to get about half of the name. Two of the names look like Ignazio Gentile, so maybe a father and son? The DOB for the one on the chart looks like 1968 and I'm unable to make out the other. Another name in this group is Dany De Gregorio, who is a well know figure in the Montreal underworld and once was described as a rising star in the Montreal Mafia. In 2008 he was charged with the kidnapping of Nino de Bartolomeis, 2009 he was the victim of an attempted murder and in 2011 he was arrested with a Giovanni Gentile, maybe a relation with the Gentiles listed in this group?

I also question the placement of what appears to be Massimo Campellone, who is in his own little unlabelled box below the Scoppa Brothers. Does the word "Direct" that's written between the two boxes mean he was connected to them? Gregory Woolley is also in his own unlabelled box under Clan Cazzetta and they definitely have/had a connection, so is it the same for Campellone and the Scoppas? According to Andrea Scoppa in La Source, Sal Scoppa killed Massimo's brother, Marco, after Marco tried killing Sal. I know we've seen relatives stay loyal after a relative has been killed by the very people they're connected to but I can't see Massimo staying connected to the group/man who killed his little brother, especially in a very unstable fractionalized Montreal.

Rizzuto Network
1. Leonardo Rizzuto
2. Steve Sollecito
3. Loris Cavaliere
4. Domenico Salerno
5. Antonio Cinquino
6. Steve Vogl
7. Steven Di Paola
8. Carmelo Cannistraro
9. Pat Ragusa
10. Vito Salvaggio
11. Marco Pizzi
12. Gino Costantini
13. Liborio Cuntrera
14. Davide Barberio
15. Mario Sollecito
16. Giuseppe Sollecito
17. Francesco Sollecito
18. Vincenzo Spagnolo
19. Nicola Spagnolo

Mirarchi Clan
1. Vittorio Mirarchi
2. Calogero Milioto
3. Jonathan Mignacca
4. Alessandro Succapane
5. Raynald Desjardins
6. Steve Casale
7. ?
8. Felice Racaniello
9. Stevem D'Addario
10. Steven Fracas
11. Antonio ?
12. Tony Mignacca Jr?
13. Pietro Magistrale
14. Domenico Scali?

Scoppa Brothers
1. Andrea Scoppa (Dead)
2. Joseph Chamai
3. Steve Ovadia (Dead)
4. Roberto Scoppa
5. Salvatore Scoppa (Dead)
6. ?
Direct^
1. Massimo Campellone

Lasalle City Clan
1. Giuseppe Arcoraci
2. Pietro D'Adamo
3. Pietro Monte

Calabrian Clan
1. Antonio Gallo
2. Franco Albanese
3. Antonio Vanelli
4. Moreno Gallo Jr.
5. Antonio Mucci

Cafe Bellrose
1. Stefano Broccoli
2. Michael Sciaraffa
3. Rocco Sollecito Jr
4. Lorenzo Giordano Jr
5. Fabio Nicolo Chimenti ( likely Chimienti)
6. Marco Landucci
7. Lucio Di Paola
8. Carlo Sciaraffa
9. Tony Tallarita
10. Emmanuel Ragusa (Dead)
11. Giancarlo Pesce
12. Stello Tutino

Focarazzo Network
1. ?
2. Anthony Abate?
3. Patrizio Ruso
4. Giuseppe Focarazzo
5. Louis Brissette (Dead)
6. Frederic Lavie (likely Frederic Lavoie) (Dead)

Cazzetta Clan
1. Salvatore Cazzetta
2. Salvatore Brunetti
Below/Beside^
1. Gregory Woolley
2. Francesco Arcadi
3. Francesco Del Balso

Steve Sports Bar
1. ?
2. Domenico Agostino (Dead)
3. Ignazio Gentile?
4. Ignazio Gentile Jr?
5. Dany De Gregorio
6. ?
7. Giuseppe De?
8. Salvatore Mangangelo?
9. Mohamed Dada
10. Ciro Di Mauro

Violi Clan
1. Dom Violi
2. Joe Violi

Annunziata Clan
1. Luigi Annunziata
2. Michele? Annunziata
3. Antonio? Annunziata
Beside^
1. ?
people
These
Teflon Dom
Straightened out

Post by Teflon Dom »

Gregory Woolley shot and killed yesterday

https://montrealgazette.com/news/local- ... -richelieu
mr white
Straightened out

Post by mr white »

Big names continue to fall up there.anyone following this story over the years will notice and wonder if this is coming from old enemies, black street gangs who reject him, or possibly an attack on the Rizzuto camp...
Hired_Goonz
Straightened out

Post by Hired_Goonz »

Man that's crazy that Wooley finally got got. How many bodies does he have on him I wonder? He was a major factor in the 90s biker war. He was allied with Rizzuto but was he still allied with the HA?
Benballer
Honorary Member

Post by Benballer »

Hired_Goonz wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 5:20 pm Man that's crazy that Wooley finally got got. How many bodies does he have on him I wonder? He was a major factor in the 90s biker war. He was allied with Rizzuto but was he still allied with the HA?
ha most likely had to be the culprits.. street gang members wouldn’t be able to get the intel required to plan and execute his murder. Also he was allied with rizzuto leadership, unless Sollecito whacked him for other reasons which i doubt ..

Hells angels most likely did this, him and cazetta fell out of favor w ha nomads.. not sure if its due to frederick silva flipping but could potentially be

Also no arrests or news have been put forth since the conviction and silva flipping
mr white
Straightened out

Post by mr white »

Good point about this possibly being related to Silva flipping.
Hired_Goonz
Straightened out

Post by Hired_Goonz »

Benballer wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 7:37 pm
Hired_Goonz wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 5:20 pm Man that's crazy that Wooley finally got got. How many bodies does he have on him I wonder? He was a major factor in the 90s biker war. He was allied with Rizzuto but was he still allied with the HA?
ha most likely had to be the culprits.. street gang members wouldn’t be able to get the intel required to plan and execute his murder. Also he was allied with rizzuto leadership, unless Sollecito whacked him for other reasons which i doubt ..

Hells angels most likely did this, him and cazetta fell out of favor w ha nomads.. not sure if its due to frederick silva flipping but could potentially be

Also no arrests or news have been put forth since the conviction and silva flipping
So what's the deal with Cazetta these days. Rock Machine founder who ends up being a leading HA for like 20 years and now he's out bad? Could he be next on the hit parade? Whatever happened to his brother Mario, did he ever become affiliated with HA as well?
Benballer
Honorary Member

Post by Benballer »

Hired_Goonz wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2023 7:39 am

So what's the deal with Cazetta these days. Rock Machine founder who ends up being a leading HA for like 20 years and now he's out bad? Could he be next on the hit parade? Whatever happened to his brother Mario, did he ever become affiliated with HA as well?
Not sure about mario

But remember the hells angels could be fighting for the “book” in the article of picasso death they state stefano gave him profit share of the book..

If what we learned crom scoppa to be true, everyone associated with the book dies.. i mean imagine having access to the 15-20M profit per year ledger and with that comes checks and balances.. plus its normally obtained through murder not via inheritance..

We know for a fact that sicilian mafia / hells angel alliance has been broken.. no longer exists

So it is clearly HA the only crime group able to get control and protect the book im secrecy once ontained

Ha/barletta/plouffe /robert / del balso & co could be against sicilians which is why they knocked off greg?

Picasso is a fool, he was warned by police, also house shot up.. yet hes on road without a vest and or gun or security yet you reign supreme

.. foolish doesn’t matter if you have 100M if you get murdered it wasn’t worth it

Im sure he would give everyhing up to be back on earth to enjoy with his daughter.. 3 days old

But ya this is all speculative
PogueMahone
Straightened out

Post by PogueMahone »

There is no Nomads chapter in Quebec.
OcSleeper
Full Patched

Post by OcSleeper »

OcSleeper wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 8:04 am Francesco Del Balso arrested as he was about to leave the country
https://www.lapresse.ca/actualites/just ... e-pays.php

Organized crime: the police strike a blow at an ex-lieutenant of the Rizzuto clan and three influential Hells Angels
https://www.journaldequebec.com/2023/03 ... lls-angels

Strikes by the SQ against the heads of the Hells Angels and the Italian mafia
https://ici.radio-canada.ca/nouvelle/19 ... do-rizzuto
Police can hold seized goods until June
https://www.lapresse.ca/actualites/2023 ... n-juin.php
OcSleeper
Full Patched

Post by OcSleeper »

Two men plead guilty in attempted murder of alleged Mafia boss Leonardo Rizzuto
https://montrealgazette.com/news/crime/ ... do-rizzuto

Both defendants plead guilty
https://www.lapresse.ca/actualites/just ... upable.php

They shoot Leonardo Rizzuto: The two attackers plead guilty
https://www.journaldemontreal.com/2024/ ... -coupables
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

What happend to leonardo rizzuto? Is he around today or did he get the message and move away
PogueMahone
Straightened out

Post by PogueMahone »

La Presse published a three-part series on the Rizzuto/Del Balso feud. Some really good info in there.

https://www.lapresse.ca/actualites/just ... partir.php