Will Barney act against Tor?

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

NYNighthawk
Sergeant Of Arms

Will Barney act against Tor?

Post by NYNighthawk »

I liked Patsy Perrillo who is a man's man. When tore acted like an asshole in his restaurant on Arthur Ave - Patsy had to defnd his honor , employees who were slapped around by and the customers who were also abused by that punk. Made or not - Locascio got what he deserved and was lucky he wasn't killed. For the old man to send out an albanian hit team to take out Patsy's son was abpove board . I know Barney wants to play in the shadows and so be it. But his men like Patsy shoudl realiaze then what kind of a so called boss they have when he won't avenge his capo's or soldiers who were wrongewd by another family!to
SB1825
Straightened out

Re: Will Barney act against Tor?

Post by SB1825 »

No I do not think Barney will act against Tore because of some stuff that happened almost 30 years ago. Barney was acting boss back then and nothing happened to Tore. Now, 30 years later, after Barney’s spent 12 years in prison I’m sure he doesn’t want to go back in because of stuff that went down in 1994. Tore is living in Naples and Parello is in prison. Parello’s crew has tried to go after the Albanian shooter multiple times, never Locascio.
furiofromnaples
Full Patched

Post by furiofromnaples »

NYNighthawk wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 11:35 am I liked Patsy Perrillo who is a man's man. When tore acted like an asshole in his restaurant on Arthur Ave - Patsy had to defnd his honor , employees who were slapped around by and the customers who were also abused by that punk. Made or not - Locascio got what he deserved and was lucky he wasn't killed. For the old man to send out an albanian hit team to take out Patsy's son was abpove board . I know Barney wants to play in the shadows and so be it. But his men like Patsy shoudl realiaze then what kind of a so called boss they have when he won't avenge his capo's or soldiers who were wrongewd by another family!to
I'm curious, what is the full story?
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Parrello was released in January
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Victor Mirdita who is the one that killed Parrellos son was apparently assaulted in prison for what thats worth.
https://law.justia.com/cases/new-york/o ... 51514.html
Teflon Dom
Straightened out

Post by Teflon Dom »

lol
NYNighthawk
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by NYNighthawk »

SB1825 wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 11:39 am No I do not think Barney will act against Tore because of some stuff that happened almost 30 years ago. Barney was acting boss back then and nothing happened to Tore. Now, 30 years later, after Barney’s spent 12 years in prison I’m sure he doesn’t want to go back in because of stuff that went down in 1994. Tore is living in Naples and Parello is in prison. Parello’s crew has tried to go after the Albanian shooter multiple times, never Locascio.
well then you never heard of Carmine The Snake Persico. When he got wind of Vic Orena plotting to take over the fam,ily with his men - he acted first by sending out a hit team to his house with carmine Sessaq who gave him up to Persico.
Orena's right hand man was William Wild Bill Cuotolo. After 3 years and 18 dead bodies, they called a ruce to the Columbo wars. Persico sent work to Cuotolo all is forgiven and you will be the #2 man to his son Allie Boy in the new adminsitratio0n. It was all ascam, Carmine kep tthe top spot and after a few years and Cuotolo fell for the bullshit and was lulled into a meeting - he disappeared with 2 shots to the head. Barney - it's your move pal!
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

NYNighthawk wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 6:48 pm
SB1825 wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 11:39 am No I do not think Barney will act against Tore because of some stuff that happened almost 30 years ago. Barney was acting boss back then and nothing happened to Tore. Now, 30 years later, after Barney’s spent 12 years in prison I’m sure he doesn’t want to go back in because of stuff that went down in 1994. Tore is living in Naples and Parello is in prison. Parello’s crew has tried to go after the Albanian shooter multiple times, never Locascio.
well then you never heard of Carmine The Snake Persico. When he got wind of Vic Orena plotting to take over the fam,ily with his men - he acted first by sending out a hit team to his house with carmine Sessaq who gave him up to Persico.
Orena's right hand man was William Wild Bill Cuotolo. After 3 years and 18 dead bodies, they called a ruce to the Columbo wars. Persico sent work to Cuotolo all is forgiven and you will be the #2 man to his son Allie Boy in the new adminsitratio0n. It was all ascam, Carmine kep tthe top spot and after a few years and Cuotolo fell for the bullshit and was lulled into a meeting - he disappeared with 2 shots to the head. Barney - it's your move pal!
Haha I can’t tell if this is sarcasm ???? The persico/orena war was literally the dumbest, short sighted, ego driven decision that has ever been made on such a large scale…. It literally dried up probably 85% of the money the family was bringing in before the war, they couldn’t keep a sports book, I’m sure an insane amount of loans went uncollected and was probably so much money lost strictly from loans that people either got away without paying a ton of weekly juice, or guy gets killed and it never gets collected, don’t think many people are going to be thinking about trying to re collect on a loan a crew member had on the street who got murdered and no ones been in tough with the borrower for over a year.. shit if I was around back then I would have been borrowing as much as I could off of anyone on scarpas shit list… huge come up.. even after the war ended I’m sure a lot of those rackets they had before the war ceased to be a viable thing once the war ended… shit changes fast on the street… then you think about all the influential members and earners that got killed or sent to prison … persico fucked his own pockets and family more from starting a war as opposed to letting orena take over… and the wild bill thing I think to this day has to be one of the worst calls ever made to hit someone…. Imagine if he didn’t get hit, probably would have benefited Allie jr more also.. well anything would have… getting life for killing your powerhouse underboss is beyond idiotic for both a college educated person, and someone who was born mob royalty and was groomed fornthe life since the beginning…. Figured he would know better….. but as the saying goes… If he knew better he would do better… so apparently giving him to much credit…
I still think the whole bonnano disaster with massino takes the cake though as the biggest fuck up on cosa nostra. I spoke with someone about it the other day.. and I realized from the 3 capos hit… massino has literally been the most money/power hungry person ever, on top of that he was someone who should have never been trusted.. guy was the ultimate double crosser, no wonder him and gotti got along .. the reason also why literally almost all his captains flipped when that bust happened … is because massino literally only cared about how thick of an envelopes captains could give him… all his close captains were pretty much just all super super wealthy guys who were pampered spoiled rich . How many captains really flipped, like number wise? Can anyone figure it out?? Was it like 8 out of 12?? (In have no clue how many flipped or how many the family had jsut throwing out random numbers) only true skipper he had was vinny … and it wasn’t cause he was massinos favorite , just that vinny was so real it wasn’t possibly to hold him down forever… massino didn’t even like seeing vinny, like at his restaurant, but would have fat ass coppa and cry baby cantarella there all the time . I think it’s honestly cause massino was afraid of vinny and knew vinny was a fucking nut…. Same thing witu George from Canada … tg was a coke fiend that was beyond a fact… but again was probably kicking up a ton to massino .. and I feel like massino knew George didn’t really give a fuck about massino, he had his own juice and was close with Montreal and the rizzutos… really he truly was just a double crossing , fat pussy, who rewarded money more than anything ..
Mikeymike12
Straightened out

Post by Mikeymike12 »

Wild bill was a huge money maker for Perisco at that time probably the biggest , who was after? I think Bill would of stayed in line with Persico running it. They would of put some else in while junior did his small gun charge bid came back and would of been acting boss . Just if it played out like that the family would of been a lot stronger today.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

This is a real thread?
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Cheech wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 3:35 am This is a real thread?
My thoughts exactly.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

Patsy had to be loyle to his Capo
NYNighthawk
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by NYNighthawk »

newera_212 wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 9:02 am Patsy had to be loyle to his Capo
Patsy was a capo at the time. To kill his son over a slap goes against any type of reasoning. The son's death has to be avenged.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

NYNighthawk wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 6:48 pmBarney - it's your move pal!
Does Barney in particular, or the Genovese family as a whole, strike you as lacking respect from others for not handling the Tore Locascio situation a certain way?
All roads lead to New York.
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

Wiseguy - it's your move pal!