John Pennisi frustrated with trolls

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

The Cat
On Record

Re: John Pennisi frustrated with trolls

Post by The Cat »

He never goes to far and tells people on the edge of the life and he could if they have a record. He does keep it fair .
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

HairyKnuckles wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:33 am A whole new fucking thread had to be started just because Pennisi is frustrated with a troll? We got now 30 plus threads on here all on Pennisi and his podcast. If he makes a fart someone is gonna start a thread on that. Jesus christ!
I agree. But you got to get mad at the lack of things to talk to about as well
funkster
Full Patched

Post by funkster »

Weird that the people bitching about him apparently continue to watch? Maybe....dont watch?
Bruno187
Straightened out

Post by Bruno187 »

ShockTroop wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 8:12 pm The MBA and the Button Man are the symbol of all that is selfish and dishonorable in the world today. They literally gossip like wash women but every conversation they ever had on Staten Island. Those people they gossip about had private conversations with Pennissi. And now their conversations are entertainment for weirdos from the UK!!! Get real!!
With all the shit going on in the world today, for you to pick out 2 guys on Youtube as symbolic of all that ails us, you are more than delusional. You have 28 posts on here....maybe stick around and listen for a while before weighing in with such sweeping statements. Pennisi is actually one of the more down to earth and reasonable guys (now anyway) that have tried their hand at Youtube Vlogging. Like that other guy said, he is very careful about what he says. If he doesn't know something, he will admit it. He doesn't make himself out to be a monster earner, a guy who killed every other guy he met, or some other kind of bullshit artist like MANY other guys who are out there. I find him to be the most likable of guys who flipped and are now telling their story. I know he's done his fair share of bad shit, but he did a ton of time for it and sounds actually contrite when he talks about it. Just my two cents.
BobbyB
Prospect

Post by BobbyB »

Has any watched Pennisi's show on youtube lately? This troll that goes by the name of Amber Alert is destroying him and his co host making them look like fools
Bruno187
Straightened out

Post by Bruno187 »

I don't know about making them look like fools, but the guy is most definitely a thorn in their side and when it comes down to it, he sounds like a jerk-off. It's just distracting. I wonder if they can block him or his ip address from the management platform behind the scenes. If nobody mentioned him while he was acting like a douchebag, guaranteed he'd just go away.
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

Honestly pretty sad. Atleast people harass Alite because he’s a douchebag and Gene Boreello because he’s a lying violent drug addict but a lot of the hate towards Pennisi is undoubtedly from mob fanboys
Bruno187
Straightened out

Post by Bruno187 »

People break balls just because they can, more so when they know they get a rise out of the victim. Especially if they're from NY and have any knowledge of the guy. It's innate in the DNA of most people from these neighborhoods to be ballbusters.
joeycigars
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by joeycigars »

Fuck Pennesi , Im going back to watching the Kitchen Consigliere, learn how to make Pork Chops Joey
Ryan98366
Straightened out

Post by Ryan98366 »

joeycigars wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 11:11 pm John Pennisis 15 minutes of fame where up months ago, His whole story was told in his first few podcasts ,

His podcasts are longer then the time he spent in the mob , Its over John give it up there is no money for you in this . The Henrey Hill and Lefty Rosenthal days are gone,

If Pennisi made a few dollars off of (You Tube) That is more then he made in the Lucchese crime family altogether :oops:

“I even called my mother up, and I says, ‘I want you to listen to something.’ This went on for hours. She says, ‘What is that?’ I says, ‘It’s the glasses. I prayed to Grandma and Grandpa. It’s the glasses and the dishes and the house is shaking.’ I can’t even explain it. And THAT was my sign to go.
Bravo!!! Bravo!!!! Standing ovation!!!!

This sums up that limp wristed fake gangster perfectly. He’s such a wuss.
#Let’s Go Brandon!
Ryan98366
Straightened out

Post by Ryan98366 »

Why We Hate Pennisi:

1. He was barely in the mob
2. He did nothing in the mob
3. He made no money in the mob
4. He’s soft spoken
5. He’s wimpy
6. He is boring
7. He is a gossip who only talks about what other people did
8. He ratted for no reason
9. He is out of material now
10. He’s the worst made guy defector of all time
11. He lets trolls upset him
12. He just isn’t a cool/tough guy. No one would respect him in jail, the military, sports, the street or the mob.
13. Pennisi is the opposite of Joey Merlino/ John Gotti. He’s more like Tommy Gambino or the best analogy of all…Tim Tebow.
#Let’s Go Brandon!
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

Ryan98366 wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:53 pm Why We Hate Pennisi:

1. He was barely in the mob
2. He did nothing in the mob
3. He made no money in the mob
4. He’s soft spoken
5. He’s wimpy
6. He is boring
7. He is a gossip who only talks about what other people did
8. He ratted for no reason
9. He is out of material now
10. He’s the worst made guy defector of all time
11. He lets trolls upset him
12. He just isn’t a cool/tough guy. No one would respect him in jail, the military, sports, the street or the mob.
13. Pennisi is the opposite of Joey Merlino/ John Gotti. He’s more like Tommy Gambino or the best analogy of all…Tim Tebow.
Hate him? Really? I mean..... I dont hate the guy. I just find his criminal exploits unremarkable. I think he just resolved to never do time again, that's why he took no risk. I could imagine everytime he might have thought of doing something, the memories of jail came back, and he was just like, nah, never again. I cant really blame the guy for that. It's his life, not mine. He dont owe us anything, ya know?
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

That whole list was cringe
ShockTroop
Associate

Post by ShockTroop »

The MBA and the Button man are two brokesters.
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

They live in your head rent free while you argue on a obscure forum they’ve probably never seen

If I where John I would straight up laugh at this thread