Sal Polisi/The Sinatra Club

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

DonPeppino386
Straightened out

Sal Polisi/The Sinatra Club

Post by DonPeppino386 »

Hi all!

I just finished this book for the second time and don’t recall Sal ever staying the name of his best friend/heist partner “Fox” from the Bergen Crew. I did some quick research and didn’t turn anything up. Do we know his full name? Thanks!
MichaelGiovanni
Straightened out

Re: Sal Polisi/The Sinatra Club

Post by MichaelGiovanni »

Ronald "Foxy" Jerothe
Nice rug ya got here kid...it’d be great for a craps game
DonPeppino386
Straightened out

Post by DonPeppino386 »

MichaelGiovanni wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 7:01 pm Ronald "Foxy" Jerothe
Awesome! Thank you!
A fish with its mouth closed never gets caught.
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

My 9th grade football coach was originally from Long Island and friends with Sal Polisi. I assume they met through coaching as Polisi was big into that. That coach would cook us pasta for lunch in the Home Ec room every gameday... he later got busted for going after underage girls and the head coach was later busted for insurance fraud from his car window repair business. A third coach was a bodybuilder with "FBI - Full-Blooded Italian" tattooed on his arm with the Italian flag but he was the only one not into shady stuff.

Best coaches I ever had, though, hands down.
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

B. wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:11 pm a bodybuilder with "FBI - Full-Blooded Italian" tattooed on his arm with the Italian flag but he was the only one not into shady stuff.
LOL
"Hey, hey, hey — this is America, baby! Survival of the fittest.”
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

Guys like that are why it doesn't phase me to hear that a teacher / high school football coach in Buffalo is a mob associate or member. These guys were as far away from the mob geographically as you could be but thought they were in Goodfellas.

They were f'n incredible with nicknames. They called this scrawny kid "Weight Room" and it gave the kid a complex. He went on to sell weed and got super into lifting weights. 10 years later and the kid was jacked out of his mind, selling steroids and cocaine, and when he gets arrested he immediately tells the cops everything he was doing while he's still in the back of the cop car. Big gun nut, too. I saw a picture of him shortly before his arrest where he's on a motorcycle in the desert holding an AR15 with a tank top and goattee. As my friend said, "He just decided to become an action movie villain."

He must be out of prison by now but got hit with ten years or something.