Giallanzo, Palmaccio, Padavona, Festa

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Nurzhamba
Straightened out

Giallanzo, Palmaccio, Padavona, Festa

Post by Nurzhamba »

Hello everyone, I have a couple of questions about Ronald Giallanzo's crew and himself. As you know, it was one of the large and dangerous teams that terrorized Howard Beach, not hesitating to resort to violence, while raising a lot of money. I read that a member of this crew, Nicholas Festa, was robbed several times by unknown people and Giallanzo believed that Mexicans were behind the robbery and that there were several shootouts with Mexicans during this conflict. The shooter from Giallanzo crew seriously wounded one of the Mexicans. Is there anything detailed about this topic? I know somewhat that when Giallanzo was tried, the issue of the robbery of the Festa and the shootings was not raised, and no charges were brought against anyone on this occasion either. And what is known about the early life of the Giallanzo-Padavona-Palmaccio trio? In addition to their mafia career, they are united by strong tattoos "Morte Prima Di Disonore", I also noticed in one of their sons that their families are quite close.
I apologize if I confuse you with such detailed questions😁
eboli
Full Patched

Re: Giallanzo, Palmaccio, Padavona, Festa

Post by eboli »

If I'm not mistaken, the shootouts happened in 2006 while Giallanzo was out on bail, and they didn't get the person who had been robbing them because the cops got him first. All these guys have the same tattoos. In addition, Padavona has a '666' and 'mayhem' ink. Vincent and Jerome Asaro have the 'death before dishonor,' too.
Nurzhamba
Straightened out

Post by Nurzhamba »

eboli wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 11:07 am If I'm not mistaken, the shootouts happened in 2006 while Giallanzo was out on bail, and they didn't get the person who had been robbing them because the cops got him first. All these guys have the same tattoos. In addition, Padavona has a '666' and 'mayhem' ink. Vincent and Jerome Asaro have the 'death before dishonor,' too.
I wonder who was behind the robberies?
eboli
Full Patched

Post by eboli »

Nurzhamba wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 11:14 am
eboli wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 11:07 am If I'm not mistaken, the shootouts happened in 2006 while Giallanzo was out on bail, and they didn't get the person who had been robbing them because the cops got him first. All these guys have the same tattoos. In addition, Padavona has a '666' and 'mayhem' ink. Vincent and Jerome Asaro have the 'death before dishonor,' too.
I wonder who was behind the robberies?
It was somebody described as Giallanzo's rival in Howard Beach. He targeted Festa's loansharking and drug dealing operations and pulled off multiple successful robberies.
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

If I remember correctly it was that guy that got killed by random guy over a drug deal after their was several botched attempts on his life. Gene Borrello in his book identified Giallanzo, Palmaccio, padavona and Festa as the only made guys in the crew.

He also said the core of the crew consisted of the 4 made guys and 8 associates
Nurzhamba
Straightened out

Post by Nurzhamba »

Dave65827 wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 1:14 pm If I remember correctly it was that guy that got killed by random guy over a drug deal after their was several botched attempts on his life. Gene Borrello in his book identified Giallanzo, Palmaccio, padavona and Festa as the only made guys in the crew.

Most likely, it was Christopher Cognata? I know that Giallanzo's men shot at him several times and tried unsuccessfully to kill him, right?
aray22
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by aray22 »

Nurzhamba wrote:
Dave65827 wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 1:14 pm If I remember correctly it was that guy that got killed by random guy over a drug deal after their was several botched attempts on his life. Gene Borrello in his book identified Giallanzo, Palmaccio, padavona and Festa as the only made guys in the crew.

Most likely, it was Christopher Cognata? I know that Giallanzo's men shot at him several times and tried unsuccessfully to kill him, right?
That's who they were chasing around in 2006 according to Gene Borrello.
aray22
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by aray22 »

For instance, as captured on court-authorized wiretapping, on March 25, 2014, Padavona discussed with John J. Gotti, an LCN associate, that Padavona had extended to another individual. Padavona complained, “What happened, this fucking kid didn’t come through, bro?” After Gotti insisted that the individual would pay, Padavona threatened, “It ain’t gonna work like that, bro, and a week just went by and I’m fucking pretty annoyed. . . . So before this gets further, and I really cripple this fucking kid, tell him to do the fucking right thing and, and, and, give [a Padavona associate (“Padavona-Associate-1”)] what he has to give him. . . . Either that, or just give me the whole fucking thing and let him be on his fucking merry way. . . . He don’t want me making his life difficult in this neighborhood.” Three days later, on March 28, 2014, Padavona again spoke with Gotti and said that he would meet with the victim later that day and “I’m going to flip out, I’m going to break his fucking jaw for him, and I’m going to drag him all over the fucking streets and tell him how I feel. And if he don’t have my money in a fucking week, I’m going to do it again.”

On Page 36

https://www.docketbird.com/court-docume ... -00005-001
Nurzhamba
Straightened out

Post by Nurzhamba »

aray22 wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 8:02 pm For instance, as captured on court-authorized wiretapping, on March 25, 2014, Padavona discussed with John J. Gotti, an LCN associate, that Padavona had extended to another individual. Padavona complained, “What happened, this fucking kid didn’t come through, bro?” After Gotti insisted that the individual would pay, Padavona threatened, “It ain’t gonna work like that, bro, and a week just went by and I’m fucking pretty annoyed. . . . So before this gets further, and I really cripple this fucking kid, tell him to do the fucking right thing and, and, and, give [a Padavona associate (“Padavona-Associate-1”)] what he has to give him. . . . Either that, or just give me the whole fucking thing and let him be on his fucking merry way. . . . He don’t want me making his life difficult in this neighborhood.” Three days later, on March 28, 2014, Padavona again spoke with Gotti and said that he would meet with the victim later that day and “I’m going to flip out, I’m going to break his fucking jaw for him, and I’m going to drag him all over the fucking streets and tell him how I feel. And if he don’t have my money in a fucking week, I’m going to do it again.”

On Page 36

https://www.docketbird.com/court-docume ... -00005-001
Thanks!