Frankie Locascio Passed away

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

JohnnySalami
Straightened out

Frankie Locascio Passed away

Post by JohnnySalami »

According to BOP he passed away oct. 1st. Tho a known killer sad the govt couldn’t grant his compassionate release even tho the murder charge he was convicted on werent true . Another legend in that world gone
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Re: Frankie Locascio Passed away

Post by JeremyTheJew »

I’m looking for Sammy doing a podcast on him. I listen to these podcasts every morning on the way to work
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
OcSleeper
Full Patched

Post by OcSleeper »

Are we sure this time? He died back in June too :lol:
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

Wow, and that’s that. Another old timer is gone.. who’s next? Probably Bobby Manna
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

Can’t wait for Gravanos video of him feeling bad about putting Locascio in prison where he died shitting himself
OcSleeper
Full Patched

Post by OcSleeper »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:36 am Here is what I have for the Golden Age era members (those made pre-Appalachia).

Genovese:
Bobby Manna
Larry Dentico
Mario Gigante

Gambino:
Frank LoCascio
Patsy Conte
Joe Marino

Colombo:
Vinny Aloi

DeCavalcante:
Paul Farina
?-Joe Miranda (if he is even still alive)
The list grows smaller
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

I was just about to post that list. :lol:

By my count the Gambinos have lost at least 17 members since 2019. That is almost 10% of their membership.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Dave65827 wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 7:34 pm Can’t wait for Gravanos video of him feeling bad about putting Locascio in prison where he died shitting himself
Yeah, Gravano will say what a good friend to him and cosa nostra he was and how he tried to get him out of prison.
Mikeymike12
Straightened out

Post by Mikeymike12 »

I think it will be a Huge funeral with all the guys showing up.... he was definitely a power house and how he took it on the chin and stood by John til the end . His brother pass as well ? Heard his brother had a social club in the Bronx and ran the whole neighborhood and had ALOT of respect .The building still has his picture on the glass window, even though it’s not a social club any longer.
AnIrishGuy
Straightened out

Post by AnIrishGuy »

Mikeymike12 wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 10:35 pm I think it will be a Huge funeral with all the guys showing up.... he was definitely a power house and how he took it on the chin and stood by John til the end . His brother pass as well ? Heard his brother had a social club in the Bronx and ran the whole neighborhood and had ALOT of respect .The building still has his picture on the glass window, even though it’s not a social club any longer.
He fell out with Gotti in the late 90s did he not? I seem to remember a rumour that JG tried to have him killed.

When Gotti died he also said that he didn't get a fair trial because JG threatened to kill his lawyer unless he pursued a 'team' defence strategy, instead of focussing on Locasio and potentially getting him off free...
Adam
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Adam »

Not to be cold, but I guess Capeci doesn't have to write anything new this week.
OcSleeper
Full Patched

Post by OcSleeper »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 8:14 pm I was just about to post that list. :lol:

By my count the Gambinos have lost at least 17 members since 2019. That is almost 10% of their membership.

Pogo
What about these names to add to the list? Castellana was listed as likely pre-1957, I can't find dates for Pugliano or D'Ambrosio but they're certainly old enough.
Gambino
-Peter Castellana
Genovese
-Frank Pugliano
Colombo
-Alfonse D'Ambrosio
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

D'Ambrosio would be one (assuming he is still alive). Don't know about the other two.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

Peter Castellana died like a year ago, I think.
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Did he? I missed that. If so that would be 18 dead Gambinos since 2019.

Pogo