Sammy story told on Rogan podcast

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

nmj1199
Associate

Sammy story told on Rogan podcast

Post by nmj1199 »

So I was listening to David Holthouse on JRE today, he is the investigative reporter behind Sasquatch a mini documentary about a triple murder blamed on Bigfoot in the 90's.
Towards the end of the podcast he tells a story about living in Phonix and getting a tip about a mafia hit man living in Phoenix and hanging every Friday at a local coffe shop. So he goes down there and there is the Bull surrounded by Goth chix signing his book. He play chess with him a couple of times and then goes on to tell the story of how his son took over the Ex trade in Phoenix.

He says all of the sudden all these young Brooklyn guys started to show up and soon after all the parties were being robbed for cash and drugs. One of his buddies was kidnapped and brought to the desert shown an open grave and told he would soon be in it if him and his friends didn't start buying from them.
The rest of podcast is fairly interesting as well neo nazis, killing pedophiles etc.. but it was interesting how this story came out it. He was going to ask Sammy to interview him formally but waited too long and he was in jail. Never knew the bull liked goth girls as well lol

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

greekface
Prospect

Re: Sammy story told on Rogan podcast

Post by greekface »

Interesting. I kinda wanna see Sammy go on Rogan, but idk. I think it would glorify him, and he is a full of shit rat psycho coward who thinks he's like the greatest hero who ever lived. But still, any big time interview like that in today's age would be pretty cool. And obviously I watch Sammy's channel and shit sometimes but.. let's be honest about the guy.
JohnnySalami
Straightened out

Post by JohnnySalami »

Wouldn't be surprised if sammy goes on Joe Rogan. Seemed like JR is lowkey facisnated by his story (passed and present podcasts) and he acknowledged he has a podcast so hes up to date with the guy. But for the most part no one knows who comes on JRE till its aired
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

greekface wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 7:46 pm Interesting. I kinda wanna see Sammy go on Rogan, but idk. I think it would glorify him, and he is a full of shit rat psycho coward who thinks he's like the greatest hero who ever lived. But still, any big time interview like that in today's age would be pretty cool. And obviously I watch Sammy's channel and shit sometimes but.. let's be honest about the guy.
I would like to see John Pennisi or Anthony Arilotta on Joe Rogan. Salvatore Gravano just likes to brag too much. He seem to have an overwhelming need to be liked. He likes to only tell the stories that make himself look the best. Both Michael Franzese and Salvatore Gravano delude themselves about the sort of people they are, but they do it in very different ways. Michael's is much more commercial and calculated, whereas Sammy doesn't even seem to be conscious of it.
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

Also i would like to see Mikey 'Scars' DiLeonardo on Rogan.
greekface
Prospect

Post by greekface »

Rogan's show is entirely corporate now, I could see Spotify not wanting him hosting a murderer lol...
dave
Straightened out

Post by dave »

Rogan interviews celebs, comedians, scientists, etc. Former gangsters, killers, criminals, etc isn't his lane. Its like saying Gravano should go on Jimmy Fallon.
greekface
Prospect

Post by greekface »

He has interviewed ex gangsters before including Ricky Ross several times. But like I said, it's a diff era now.
greekface
Prospect

Post by greekface »

Just went and listened to the story, it was pretty interesting. It takes places at 2 hours 8 mins into the episode if anyone wants to hear it quick.
OcSleeper
Full Patched

Post by OcSleeper »

Yeah I can't see him coming on JRE now that he's with Spotify. Even though Joe said he has 100% authority over the show still and no input from Spotify it clearly isn't the case. The show has gone downhill big time since the switch.