Favorite wiretap moments

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Favorite wiretap moments

Post by Dave65827 »

Mine is when Vincent Asaro said about acting boss Thomas Di Fiore

“Oh he’s a cocksucker. Makes Joey Massino look like St. Anthony, motherfucker.”

Which is hilarious considering Di Fiore got Asaro off the shelf

Wondering if there are any other hilarious wiretap moments out there
falco
Straightened out

Re: Favorite wiretap moments

Post by falco »

John Gotti

"You tell this punk, I, me, John Gotti, will sever your [ obscenity ] head off!" (Beef with Spiro Velentzas)

"And this is gonna be a Cosa Nostra till I die"
JoeCamel
Straightened out

Post by JoeCamel »

Benny R berating Donnie Brasco and calling him stupid constantly where you get the sense he really is sort of stupid
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

Some personal favorite magic moments from wiretaps:

"I wouldn't be legitimate business for all the fucking money in the world." Jerry Angiulo

"He insulted me, right to my face, and now they can't find his skin!" Frank Balistrieri, regarding a car bomb victim

Sergio Battaglia and John Stanfa talking about cutting out Gaeton Lucibello's tongue and mailing it to his wife.

I have a million others but I'm busy. I'll post them when I get a minute.
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

"I know when to keep my fucking mouth shut." - John Gotti on the Ravenite wiretap

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Mustangsally
Straightened out

Post by Mustangsally »

"Tell him to complain to fat Tony!!"
Mustangsally
Straightened out

Post by Mustangsally »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Pogo The Clown wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:15 pm "I know when to keep my fucking mouth shut." - John Gotti on the Ravenite wiretap

Pogo
:lol: :lol: :lol:
eboli
Full Patched

Post by eboli »

'I got guys with me that'll eat your fucking eyes out of your head! An they're as loyal as a motherfucker! And they got balls the size of cows!' - Thomas Agro
TallGuy19
Full Patched

Post by TallGuy19 »

Does anyone know who those two guys are who were captured on a hidden camera inside a social club talking about a barber who had borrowed like $500, and then made weekly vig payments for like eight years? I've seen the footage in at least one documentary, but I can't find it now.
"A thug changes, and love changes, and best friends become strangers. Word up."
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

My second favorite one is also from Asaro him talking about his son Jerome
“Fuck Jerry. Fuck him in his ass”
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

TallGuy19 wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 1:42 pm Does anyone know who those two guys are who were captured on a hidden camera inside a social club talking about a barber who had borrowed like $500, and then made weekly vig payments for like eight years? I've seen the footage in at least one documentary, but I can't find it now.
That's from the crime inc true story of the mafia documentaries they are on youtube.

In the same crime inc series you had the loanshark ringing that guy 'I'll break every fucking bone in your body' :lol: cracks me up everytime, they used it on the new netflix mafia show
TallGuy19
Full Patched

Post by TallGuy19 »

TommyGambino wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:56 pm
TallGuy19 wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 1:42 pm Does anyone know who those two guys are who were captured on a hidden camera inside a social club talking about a barber who had borrowed like $500, and then made weekly vig payments for like eight years? I've seen the footage in at least one documentary, but I can't find it now.
That's from the crime inc true story of the mafia documentaries they are on youtube.

In the same crime inc series you had the loanshark ringing that guy 'I'll break every fucking bone in your body' :lol: cracks me up everytime, they used it on the new netflix mafia show
Do you know who those guys were? I remember one of them saying that he would have killed the guy, which doesn't make sense to me. If the barber was paying 5% interest per week, that would work out to a 2,080% return over the course of eight years. Isn't that exactly the type of customer that a loanshark dreams of?
"A thug changes, and love changes, and best friends become strangers. Word up."
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

The whole Jimmy I conversation. Its gold.
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

TommyGambino wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:56 pm

The latter guy ("every bone...") in Crime, Inc was Jimmy Inendino, made guy (and today possibly capo) in the Cicero crew of the Chicago Outfit. It was bizarre to hear his extremely Chicago accent over an aerial shot of the Manhattan skyline at the beginning of the Netflix series lol.
"Hey, hey, hey — this is America, baby! Survival of the fittest.”
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

Cheech wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:23 pm The whole Jimmy I conversation. Its gold.
Is dat mudderfucker dere?
"Hey, hey, hey — this is America, baby! Survival of the fittest.”