EXCLUSIVE: How a Philly mob boss stole the election — and why he may flip on Joe Biden

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

baldo
Straightened out

EXCLUSIVE: How a Philly mob boss stole the election — and why he may flip on Joe Biden

Post by baldo »

A friend sent this to me. Sounds far fetched....

https://buffalochronicle.com/2020/11/14 ... joe-biden/

The innermost circles of the American mafia are abuzz. The Boss of the Philly mob — ‘Skinny Joey’ Merlino — is taking a victory strut, hobnobbing around the highest echelons of old-time mafia folk, mostly in Florida, describing what may have been the heist of the century: the 2020 presidential election.

The feat is drawing praise from far-flung corners of the Italian American business community, which sees the thanks of a grateful administration as key to the revival of the community’s political influence.

But an associate says that Merlino might just be willing to flip on Joe Biden and the Pennsylvania political operatives who ordered up some 300,000 election ballots marked for Biden. The source alleges that Merlino and a lean team of associates manufactured those ballots at a rate of $10 per ballot — a whopping $3 million for three days of work. They were then packaged into non-descript cardboard boxes and dropped off outside the Philadelphia Convention Center.

Sources who spoke to The Chronicle on the condition of anonymity say that Merlino picked up those ballots from two private households where a trusted handful of associates were busily marking ballots with Sharpie markers. They were paid more than $1,000 per hour, often producing thousands of ballots every hour for more than 60 nearly-consecutive hours.

The ballots were purchased in cash.

It’s thought that Democratic Party operatives working inside Philadelphia’s election office provided Merlino with crates of raw ballots just hours before polls closed on election night, which he transported to two private households in South Philadelphia. By 10 p.m. that night Merlino’s operation was already generating more than 3,000 ballots per hour, which quickly scaled to more than 6,000 ballots per hour before midnight.

But now, Merlino might just be willing to flip on Biden — in primetime Congressional testimony — if President Donald J. Trump is willing to issue the longtime mobster a full expungement of his decades-long criminal record. And, of course, Merlino wants to be pardoned for the election fraud itself and any crimes to which he may incriminate himself during his testimony.

“He wants a clean record. He wants to fish and hunt on federal lands. He’d really like a job with the National Parks Service. You need a clean record to get those things,” explains one confidant. “But most of all he wants the thanks of a grateful nation for coming forward.”
He wouldn’t mind a little fame — or a lot of fame,” he jokes. “If he comes forward he’ll probably get a book deal and a movie franchise.”

Political observers believe that Merlino could sell the rights of his story to a major Hollywood production studio for more than $20 million, and a book deal could yield as much as $10 million.

“You have to understand the thing about Skinny Joey is that he is very charismatic and knows how to tell an enthralling story,” the associate explains. “He’d be an incredible movie narrator, and he’d perform excellently in congressional testimony. He could hit that testimony so far out of the ballpark that he becomes a superstar instantaneously — a real celebrity presence.”

The damning congressional testimony — being tentatively dubbed ‘The Biggest Heist in Political History’ — could make it politically impossible for the Republican-controlled legislature in Pennsylvania to certify the State’s 20 electoral votes.
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Re: EXCLUSIVE: How a Philly mob boss stole the election — and why he may flip on Joe Biden

Post by JohnnyS »

:lol:
Grouchy Sinatra
Full Patched

Re: EXCLUSIVE: How a Philly mob boss stole the election — and why he may flip on Joe Biden

Post by Grouchy Sinatra »

I notice this Buffalo Chronicle doesn't list the authors' names with the articles, and the sources for this article are anonymous. Did a quick google on the site and it appears it was started in 2014 and has some pretty troubling ratings by watchdog websites.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-buffalo-chronicle/
Glick told author Nicholas Pileggi that he expected to meet a banker-type individual, but instead, he found Alvin Baron to be a gruff, tough-talking cigar-chomping Teamster who greeted him with, “What the fuck do you want?”
Bruno187
Straightened out

Post by Bruno187 »

Give it a day and that hardon Giuliani will be touting it as his new "high level source". Anything for billable hours. He hasn't figured out that when it comes time to get paid, they're gonna tell him "write it on the ice".
PHL_Mob
Straightened out

Post by PHL_Mob »

I get this is a made up rumor started as a joke to discredit Biden. Joey and his guys love Trump
TallGuy19
Full Patched

Post by TallGuy19 »

The Trump supporters will undoubtedly tout this as the smoking gun they've been looking for. And why shouldn't they? It's honestly the most compelling evidence I've seen so far. :lol:
"A thug changes, and love changes, and best friends become strangers. Word up."
chin_gigante
Full Patched

Post by chin_gigante »

Merlino orchestrated the JFK assassination as well. He may have only been 20 months old at the time but already he was secretly calling the shots of LCN along the entire East Coast.
'You don't go crucifying people outside a church; not on Good Friday.'
Hired_Goonz
Straightened out

Post by Hired_Goonz »

This doesn't seem any sillier than the crap Trump and Rudy G have been pushing to "prove" that the election was stolen. I don't understand why the orange clown is being an even bigger sore loser than Hillary, you'd think he couldn't wait to get out of that pressure cooker and go back to golfing and banging models.
Grouchy Sinatra
Full Patched

Just in: Frank Sheeran confirms this entire story.
Glick told author Nicholas Pileggi that he expected to meet a banker-type individual, but instead, he found Alvin Baron to be a gruff, tough-talking cigar-chomping Teamster who greeted him with, “What the fuck do you want?”
BeatiPaoli
Straightened out

Post by BeatiPaoli »

To Everyone: Among my personal friends, I am known as the straight-man. Sometimes I have a hard time determining if someone is on the clown. So, the question I have for everyone is: Is this an actual article from an actual newspaper? Or is this some made-up-article-to-look-like-the-real-thing, like the articles in the publication of "The Onion"?

A legitimate answer would be appreciated.

Regards,
BeatiPaoli
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

BeatiPaoli wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:23 pm To Everyone: Among my personal friends, I am known as the straight-man. Sometimes I have a hard time determining if someone is on the clown. So, the question I have for everyone is: Is this an actual article from an actual newspaper? Or is this some made-up-article-to-look-like-the-real-thing, like the articles in the publication of "The Onion"?

A legitimate answer would be appreciated.

Regards,
BeatiPaoli
There's no indication on the website that's it's a satire site. I believe Grouchy Sinatra provided some good evidence (above) as to the slant and credibility (or lack thereof) of the publication.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Joe Merlino would never pull something like this without backing. He doesn't have the wit for that ballot scam. He doesn't even have the ambition to fix the election. Certainly not the balls. Our true enemy has not yet shown his face.
All roads lead to New York.
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

PHL_Mob wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:00 pm Joey and his guys love Trump
For real? Interesting. Anything more you can tell me about this?

They probably all qualify for Trump's huge pass-through income deduction as they are "self-employed". :lol:

I wonder what the Philly Cosa Nostra guys think about the whole Columbus statue thing...
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
Super
Straightened out

Post by Super »

Do you think it goes back to trump buying property at inflated prices in philly all them years ago ?
Grouchy Sinatra
Full Patched

Sheeeit, the Philly Cosa Nostra guys probably hired antifa and blm on the sly to tear down the statue so a huge redevelopment project their unions are involved in could go there. Playing both sides. Business.