NE 1989 Induction Ceremony

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

JakeTheSnake630
Straightened out

NE 1989 Induction Ceremony

Post by JakeTheSnake630 »

Out of the guys who are still alive who attended this ceremony, who has the most clout, money, stature, etc today? If Matty G is the obvious choice, who would be a close second? Would love to hear some thoughts!

-Jake
If nobody sees it, it didn't happen.
Pmac2
Full Patched

Re: NE 1989 Induction Ceremony

Post by Pmac2 »

Pryce. Baggio. Vinny f. Ray jr. Think 1 of the guys inducted. Deluca flipped. Pat galea died so did floromo
NYNighthawk
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by NYNighthawk »

That Christmas Eve or was it 1988? Gotti, Jr. Mikey Scars- Niky lasorsa and one other got made
Eddie mush
Straightened out

Post by Eddie mush »

Vinny F has as much clout if not more than matty
He is well liked , respected and feared .
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Did your friend who just got out of prison tell you that? :roll:

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Eddie mush
Straightened out

Post by Eddie mush »

Nope but any1 in Boston who knows there ass from there elbow wud tell u that. Just cause yur a jerk off from the middle of no where u don’t have to discredit any info some people from the area like myself , tj , luca and I am sure a few more may have

Vinny is loved by many , feared by all . Guys as legit as they come .

But again since u started it go fuck your Mother u miserable diagrazia
JakeTheSnake630
Straightened out

Post by JakeTheSnake630 »

Love all the feedback thanks fellas! Does Ray Jr have the most money today? I know he's been in real estate for decades now. Also I'm sure his old man left a package for his family big enough to choke an elephant .
If nobody sees it, it didn't happen.
RI_Guy
Associate

Post by RI_Guy »

Eddie, one thing you wrote is most definitely true..."guy is as legit as they come" , as in, he's not involved with the shit show that is lcn in New England anymore, he doesn't need it. Definitely legitimate at this point
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

I guess you can be as legit as you want but your still a member. I bet he does to the occasional wedding or wake and bumps into other made men. Do you think he would still sponcer some young guy to get in. Imo it's more of a social thing. You can go to any little town outside of boston and see dozens of hells in there doing a run. I think they carry more weight today around here
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Eddie mush wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:00 pm Nope but any1 in Boston who knows there ass from there elbow wud tell u that. Just cause yur a jerk off from the middle of no where u don’t have to discredit any info some people from the area like myself , tj , luca and I am sure a few more may have

Vinny is loved by many , feared by all . Guys as legit as they come .

But again since u started it go fuck your Mother u miserable diagrazia

Except you have no such inside knowledge. What you read on Wikipedia and what you guess doesn't count. No mobster is telling you how Ferrara is perceived by other mobsters and how much clout he has In the organization in relation to other members. So stop pretending like you know and then coming on here and stating things as fact.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Eddie mush
Straightened out

Post by Eddie mush »

Ok pal wat ever U say
If my buddy tj was here he cud verify me
But u jerk offs have chased him away

We cud have a nice boston thread here
Have a 3-4 guys who know there stuff but u guys wanna act like know it alls and belittle us wen we know something u can’t read online

And for the record I know Vinny . Have my whole life he and my old man grew up together we’re friends as kids . Not saying I know him well but I do know him and know enough people who know him to know how liked he is

So again go fuck your mother
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Yeah now you know Vinny Ferrara and know stuff you can't read online. I guess that is why when you first got on here you were asking every other week for info about NE and for people to post charts on the family. Then all of a sudden you started "hearing" all this secret inside info (which is not so secret since it coincidently matches what has been on Wikipedia for years). When called out on it you then claimed you were told by a "friend who just got out of prison." :roll: Go back to GBB with your bullshit.

Pogo
Eddie mush
Straightened out

Post by Eddie mush »

Ya bud i have openly said I grew up in East boston
But moved to the burbs wen I got married . Fell out of the loop . Over the past few years I have reconnected with some old friends

My fathers from the north end . I grew up in eastie
It’s impossible not to know some of these people
I am done arguing with u cause if u can’t understand this yur obviously a fucking Moron .