men of honor page

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

RONALD
Straightened out

men of honor page

Post by RONALD »

Cant find the instagram men of honor cosa nostra page, when i click the page could not be found, who can help me whit it.
Jimmy Napoli
Straightened out

Re: men of honor page

Post by Jimmy Napoli »

That page indirectly ratting people,why everyone must know who is current Bonanno Capo or Lucchese soldier?
Straightened out

Post by 100100 »

Jimmy Napoli wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:05 am That page indirectly ratting people,why everyone must know who is current Bonanno Capo or Lucchese soldier?
You do know what site you are on, right?
Jimmy Napoli
Straightened out

Post by Jimmy Napoli »

100100 wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:17 am
Jimmy Napoli wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:05 am That page indirectly ratting people,why everyone must know who is current Bonanno Capo or Lucchese soldier?
I know where I am,just wanna say,on this page is active max 300 people,men of honor follow 7k,wiseguy channel 40k.Average girl or whatever can easy find out on IG,that for example her bff's grandpa is in mafia.This is reason why u need to register here,this is closed circle.
chin_gigante
Full Patched

Post by chin_gigante »

Page is still up as far as I can tell. Can find it by searching menofhonor_cosanostra

Unless you're account has been blocked from viewing it for some reason.
'You don't go crucifying people outside a church; not on Good Friday.'
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

:roll:
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

RONALD wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:09 am Cant find the instagram men of honor cosa nostra page, when i click the page could not be found, who can help me whit it.
Might be typing it in wrong, I PMed you.
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

Jimmy Napoli wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:23 am
100100 wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:17 am
I know where I am,just wanna say,on this page is active max 300 people,men of honor follow 7k,wiseguy channel 40k.Average girl or whatever can easy find out on IG,that for example her bff's grandpa is in mafia.This is reason why u need to register here,this is closed circle.
Same shit is on reddit, same shit on here and other websites. Obviously if you can find out on instagram it isn't that big of a secret, fella.
RONALD
Straightened out

Post by RONALD »

thanx Fughedaboutit.