The Castellano Hit December 16th, 1985

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

NYNighthawk
Sergeant Of Arms

The Castellano Hit December 16th, 1985

Post by NYNighthawk »

Hard to believe it's thirty-three (33) years ago when Big Paul and Tommy Bilotti were blown away in front of Sparks Steak House.

I still believe Johnny Carniglia- Genie Gotti - Joe watts -Vinny Artuso and others could be charged with this murder. How do you feel?
Super
Straightened out

Re: The Castellano Hit December 16th, 1985

Post by Super »

Why gene?
NYNighthawk
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by NYNighthawk »

He was a shooter
Super
Straightened out

Post by Super »

Never heard that before.
NYNighthawk
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by NYNighthawk »

NYNighthawk wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:19 pm Hard to believe it's thirty-three (33) years ago when Big Paul and Tommy Bilotti were blown away in front of Sparks Steak House.

I still believe Johnny Carniglia- - Joe watts -Vinny Artuso and others could be charged with this murder. How do you feel?
chin_gigante
Full Patched

Post by chin_gigante »

Gene wasn't at Sparks on the night, even as a backup. The shooters were Carneglia, Eddie Lino, Sal Scala and Vinnie Artuso (whose gun jammed). John Gotti, Gravano, Ruggiero, Pizzonia, Watts and Tony Roach were the others present outside Sparks while Frank DeCicco was inside.
In terms of them charging Carneglia, Artuso, Pizzonia or Watts with the murder I think the charges of that are next to nothing. Theyhave different priorities now and they certainly wouldn't bring Gravano back as a witness to make a case against them.
'You don't go crucifying people outside a church; not on Good Friday.'
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

chin_gigante wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:18 am Gene wasn't at Sparks on the night, even as a backup. The shooters were Carneglia, Eddie Lino, Sal Scala and Vinnie Artuso (whose gun jammed). John Gotti, Gravano, Ruggiero, Pizzonia, Watts and Tony Roach were the others present outside Sparks while Frank DeCicco was inside.
In terms of them charging Carneglia, Artuso, Pizzonia or Watts with the murder I think the charges of that are next to nothing. Theyhave different priorities now and they certainly wouldn't bring Gravano back as a witness to make a case against them.
The question should be why they didn't back when Sammy flipped ?
Adam
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Adam »

Frank wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:49 am
chin_gigante wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:18 am Gene wasn't at Sparks on the night, even as a backup. The shooters were Carneglia, Eddie Lino, Sal Scala and Vinnie Artuso (whose gun jammed). John Gotti, Gravano, Ruggiero, Pizzonia, Watts and Tony Roach were the others present outside Sparks while Frank DeCicco was inside.
The only evidence connecting those particular people to the murders would be Gravano's testimony. That's it. Nothing else. That's a weak case. I can see them passing on that. For Carneglia I can see them not caring cause he just got 50 years.
NYNighthawk
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by NYNighthawk »

Sammy set a deadline of up to two (2) years testifying - no more - and that he would not testify against anyone in his old crew. None of them were there at Sparks.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

:?
NYNighthawk wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:51 am
Sammy set a deadline of up to two (2) years testifying - no more - and that he would not testify against anyone in his old crew. None of them were there at Sparks.
who was his crew?
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

Best Hit, Big Paul or Jimmy Hoffa?
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
FriendofFamily
Full Patched

Post by FriendofFamily »

Fughedaboutit wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:40 pm Best Hit, Big Paul or Jimmy Hoffa?
Hoffa - " 'cause nobody knows nuthin' "
Know which Game to Play
Costigan
Straightened out

Post by Costigan »

IDK, either Castellano/Billotti, Hoffa, or Galante. Castellano was the last. There haven't been any high-end rub outs since then, if memory serves.
To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Anastia and Don Cheech allways were good hits too
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

Sam Giancana was a good one.