Jeff Canarsie Lowman

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

JOJO
Honorary Member

Jeff Canarsie Lowman

Post by JOJO »

Have you guys heard his podcast sucking up to the gotti''s, befriending joey merlino, saying he related to NE wiseguy and that he knew ray patriarca jr and sr. he says he's from brooklyn but is really from virginia beach. ive seen on facetime all his yearbooks so I know for sure among other ways. all he talks about is being standup and how he hates rats but sued john alite and lived with him b.c he had no money. in the last year his accent is totally different. allegedly on food stamps
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Re: Jeff Canarsie Lowman

Post by slimshady_007 »

I occasionally listen to jeff. He’s very bipolar and can be ridiculous at times. He claimed that he was arrested for racketeering but i cant seem to find anything to back that up.
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
I 25 I
On Record

Post by I 25 I »

He is entertaining
It was really the last time they trusted us street guys that kind of money
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

He is pathetic.
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

hes a faggot. his show sucks. i was laughing when he said once "i was in the social clubs the other day" get the fuck outta here lol
Hailbritain
Full Patched

Post by Hailbritain »

Total fuckin moron
John W
Straightened out

Post by John W »

I thought it was funny when he said he could guarantee Joey Merlino wouldn't take a deal and then got shitty when Merlino did and he was called out on his prediction, he is clearly an idiot.
I 25 I
On Record

Post by I 25 I »

And yet you do listen to his shows :D

We should apreciate people working in this subject, since its very rare these days. He has a lot of viewers so he does something right. Wether you personally hold a grunge against him for your own reason or not. Do i think he is the real deal and in the inner circle or the brightest star at night? Probably not. Still i like talking/listening about lcn for 2 hours. Also i like when he is ranting for some reason.
No need to bash it.

My opinion.
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

I 25 I wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:03 am And yet you do listen to his shows :D

We should apreciate people working in this subject, since its very rare these days. He has a lot of viewers so he does something right. Wether you personally hold a grunge against him for your own reason or not. Do i think he is the real deal and in the inner circle or the brightest star at night? Probably not. Still i like talking/listening about lcn for 2 hours. Also i like when he is ranting for some reason.
No need to bash it.

My opinion.
Ok Jeff. Tell Joey we said Hi.
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
chin_gigante
Full Patched

Post by chin_gigante »

The only thing I've come across by Canarsie was a blog post from September (https://mobtalkradiotrucecrimepage.blog ... XqPQ_0Qu78). I wouldn't recommend reading it - it really isn't good - but I saw it posted in a facebook group and I'll paste my reply because it articulates my feelings on it as succinctly as I can manage:

A poorly written and extremely unfocused article that cites absolutely no sources (credible or otherwise) to back up the author's claims. It's purely speculative; regurgitating most of the myths and discarded rumours (i.e. Luciano assuming the title of Boss of Bosses in Havana and physically beating Genovese) that litter Wikipedia articles on the subjects. High school students can write more convincing argument-pieces than this.
'You don't go crucifying people outside a church; not on Good Friday.'
phatmatress777
Full Patched

Post by phatmatress777 »

Cant stand this fuck!!

Sent from my LGL158VL using Tapatalk

phatmatress777
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: Jeff Canarsie Lowman

Post by phatmatress777 »

I 25 I wrote:And yet you do listen to his shows :D

No need to bash it.

My opinion.
Can i get some mtr clothing mr lowman?

Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

phatmatress777 wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:45 am
I 25 I wrote:And yet you do listen to his shows :D

No need to bash it.

My opinion.
Can i get some mtr clothing mr lowman?

lol it is so obviously him too
I 25 I
On Record

Post by I 25 I »

Yes im Jeff. Amazing how the mind of some ppl work
phatmatress777
Full Patched

Post by phatmatress777 »

I 25 I wrote:Yes im Jeff. Amazing how the mind of some ppl work
Close the books on that case....hey how come you block anyone who disagrees with you and disable all comments on videos...