Long Scarfo compilation

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Ivan
Full Patched

Long Scarfo compilation

Post by Ivan »

Okay someone just now posted this and the first couple minutes with the music are pretty retarded, but the rest is good.

That isn't Long John at 8:20 with the hat is it? Who's the guy with the giant white lapels afterwards? He looks familiar.

Nice footage of Narducci, Testa, and Scarfo together at 25:53.

Also hilarious Steve Vento jailbreak attempt footage at 30:20! I had never seen it before.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0Okhz026Ak
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
SILENT PARTNERZ
Full Patched

Re: Long Scarfo compilation

Post by SILENT PARTNERZ »

Ivan wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:56 am Okay someone just now posted this and the first couple minutes with the music are pretty retarded, but the rest is good.

That isn't Long John at 8:20 with the hat is it? Who's the guy with the giant white lapels afterwards? He looks familiar.

Nice footage of Narducci, Testa, and Scarfo together at 25:53.

Also hilarious Steve Vento jailbreak attempt footage at 30:20! I had never seen it before.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0Okhz026Ak
The Hezakya Newz guy has good footage.
Especially of Bruno's funeral.
'three can keep a secret, if two are dead'
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Great footage.
All roads lead to New York.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Good stuff. You can see a young George Borgesi at 27:20-22 followed by Wayne Grande with his huge 80s glasses. :lol:

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:11 am Good stuff.
The part with Long John walking into the funeral for Bruno, a man he helped kill, while the bell tolls for Bruno, is better than anything in a Godfather movie. :mrgreen:
dave
Straightened out

Post by dave »

This channel also has some great raw news footage of the Colombos and the Italian-American Civil Rights League:

http://youtu.be/VQh1XHyZM2M

Also some great raw news footage of Gotti:

http://youtu.be/cXNeNAODMCY
PHL_Mob
Straightened out

Post by PHL_Mob »

Awesome footage. That is definitely Long John. You can also see the Feds writing everyone’s names down who are walking into Bruno’s funeral... great find! Thanks
SILENT PARTNERZ
Full Patched

PHL_Mob wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:30 am Awesome footage. That is definitely Long John. You can also see the Feds writing everyone’s names down who are walking into Bruno’s funeral... great find! Thanks
I thought it was interesting how blatant the feds were with their
big note pads, standing right down front writing the names as
they walked by. Sending a clear message.
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

PHL_Mob wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:30 am Awesome footage. That is definitely Long John. You can also see the Feds writing everyone’s names down who are walking into Bruno’s funeral... great find! Thanks
Jesus, I didn't even notice the notepads thing. I'm an idiot. Thanks man. That one fed with the big white hair looks like a Q-tip.

Anyone else in the Bruno funeral footage you've IDed? The only ones I recognized I could name were Long John, Bruno's daughter (I think) and also The Gator Who's a Hater or whatever the fuck he calls himself. There's a bunch of other guys who look familiar but I'm not sure. I thought the gentleman with the giant white lapels was Sindone but changed my mind.

These video compilations are apparently made by some black hip-hop kid by the way. :lol: He does a nice job.
SILENT PARTNERZ
Full Patched

Ivan wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:03 am
Jesus, I didn't even notice the notepads thing. I'm an idiot. Thanks man. That one fed with the big white hair looks like a Q-tip.

Anyone else in the Bruno funeral footage you've IDed? The only ones I recognized I could name were Long John, Bruno's daughter (I think) and also The Gator Who's a Hater or whatever the fuck he calls himself. There's a bunch of other guys who look familiar but I'm not sure. I thought the gentleman with the giant white lapels was Sindone but changed my mind.

These video compilations are apparently made by some black hip-hop kid by the way. :lol: He does a nice job.
I wonder where the hip hop kid gets the film footage?
Some of that film is over 30 years old. Obscure stuff.
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

SILENT PARTNERZ wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:40 pm I wonder where the hip hop kid gets the film footage?
Some of that film is over 30 years old. Obscure stuff.
Someone asked him in the comments of one of the compilations and he just joked "Google". So who knows.
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

At 9:10 it shows Giuseppe Gambino entering Bruno's funeral. Curious if Rosario also attended. Looks like Peter Maggio at 7:58.

That FBI surveillance footage of Frank Narducci, Phil Testa, and Scarfo walking around 25:55 is cool. Looks like they are walking into a room, hard to tell where they're at but the camera is right in front of them.

That's Joe Grande in front of Borgesi doing the perp walk. You can see Joe Ligambi briefly a couple people behind them.

The brief Stillitano, Riccobene, and D'Alfonso murder scene footage is good. Never seen any of that.
PHL_Mob
Straightened out

Post by PHL_Mob »

@B- They’re walking into Tyrone DeNittis’ talent agency on Broad Street which was a front for Harry Riccobene. The subsequent tape recordings are where they discussed Bruno’s decision to replace Rugnetta as Consig and how Bruno was hating on Scarfo for not giving him a look b/c he was too young etc. I’m sure you’ve seen the transcript but I can pull it for you if you want
SILENT PARTNERZ
Full Patched

PHL_Mob wrote: Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:37 am @B- They’re walking into Tyrone DeNittis’ talent agency on Broad Street which was a front for Harry Riccobene. The subsequent tape recordings are where they discussed Bruno’s decision to replace Rugnetta as Consig and how Bruno was hating on Scarfo for not giving him a look b/c he was too young etc. I’m sure you’ve seen the transcript but I can pull it for you if you want
PHL, please do post the link to the transcript.
I would very much like to read it. Never seen
it before. THanks, SP
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

B. wrote: Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:15 am At 9:10 it shows Giuseppe Gambino entering Bruno's funeral. Curious if Rosario also attended. Looks like Peter Maggio at 7:58.
Good eyes with Maggio. He's only on for like a second... I would have never caught that. Thanks for the info. I'm still wondering who Mr. Stylin' Lapels at 8:45 is. I swear I've seen that guy before.
That FBI surveillance footage of Frank Narducci, Phil Testa, and Scarfo walking around 25:55 is cool.
Yeah I was kind of blown away by that. It's such a vivid image, I'm surprised no docs or books had ever used it.

Best part was Long John strolling into his conspiracy victim's funeral while the bell is tolling, that was spooky as fuck.